Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) (1024 Views)

"Tinubu Passed His Exams From Home" - Keyamo Defends Tinubu's Education (video) / Governor Matawalle Told The Terrorists, "Release The Schoolboys!" They Said "OK" / Biography Of Ramatu Tijani Aliyu - The Minister Of State FCT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) by micko93: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
Watch what Nigerian Students Told The Minister of Education that made him Walkout on them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LFdHYmpYGw

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) by Naijanascam: 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hahahaha grin grin grin

Re: Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) by limeta(f): 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
what a country
Re: Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) by daveP(m): 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
Smh.

I want to say alot, but I’ll say this

These leaders are so so used to being unchallenged in offices that any challenge is seen as rude or arrogant or beyond the arm. This man doesn’t deserve to be minister if this is how he thinks. I doubt he’ll even discuss Nans representation on the consequent negotiations with fg, something that should naturally be there, but this is insane climes.

Besides, This Song no sweet again abeg. Find something new! Lol

A pity nigerian youths have to be the grass

2 Likes

Re: Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) by PrinceInTheNort: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Nice one from NANS president

3 Likes

Re: Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) by micko93: 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
Really a pity
daveP:
Smh.

I want to say alot, but I’ll say this

These leaders are so so used to being unchallenged in offices that any challenge is seen as rude or arrogant or beyond the arm. This man doesn’t deserve to be minister if this is how he thinks. I doubt he’ll even discuss Nans representation on the consequent negotiations with fg, something that should naturally be there, but this is insane climes.

Besides, This Song no sweet again abeg. Find something new! Lol

A pity nigerian youths have to be the grass
Re: Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) by Multiplier7(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Student what?
Re: Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
na wa oh
Re: Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) by ivandragon: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lol. This administration does not send anybody.

They do what pleases them. The nans president used a 'harsh' voice, but he passed his message across. Adamu should have been more diplomatic & showed more emphaty...
Re: Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) by Lipscomb(m): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
He said why you don't tell that to your lecturer before coming here.
Re: Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) by JAMO84: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lol

What is the difference between these so called Students, and MC Oluomo boys at Oshodi motor park?

While Nigerian youths want a young and educated president, they elected a 49 year old educated illiterate as NANS president.

PRAISE THE LORD

2 Likes

Re: Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) by Danjikanbauchi: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
JAMO84:
Lol

What is the difference between these so called Students, and MC Oluomo boys at Oshodi motor park?

While Nigerian youths want a young and educated president, they elected a 49 year old educated illiterate as NANS president.

PRAISE THE LORD
open your mind to be educated on what comradaship stands for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) by Tingotoe: 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
The minister is an arrogant prick. Thank God I graduated almost 20 years ago grin
Re: Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Aluta Continua
Victoria Ascerta
Re: Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) by tito44: 12:51am On Mar 02, 2022
JAMO84:
Lol

PRAISE THE LORD

All these zombies always thinks upside down...
Re: Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) by neutralmind: 1:13am On Mar 02, 2022
So so sad cry
Re: Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) by onoja12: 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
I apologizes for my statements below, I was furnished an edited copy and I have since watched the original video and I no longer share the view previously written
I am shocked at what i am reading, that Minister is very humble, if it was me you walk into my office and speak to me in that manner, the police station is where you would end, any young person who thinks that NANS president is right has mental issues, that NANS president is outright a thug

2 Likes

Re: Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) by ogbe88(m): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
JAMO84:
Lol

PRAISE THE LORD
You will be banned soon from this forum, I have since noticed your foolish comments on important topics.
Re: Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) by ogbe88(m): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
onoja12:
I am shocked at what i am reading, that Minister is very humble, if it was me you walk into my office and speak to me in that manner, the police station is where you would end, any young person who thinks that NANS president is right has mental issues, that NANS president is outright a thug
You are the one with mental issues.
Re: Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) by fineboynl(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lol. grin

Seun, lalasticlala
Re: Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) by JAMO84: 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
ogbe88:
You will be banned soon from this forum, I have since noticed your foolish comments on important topics.
Because na your senior brother get Nairaland
Re: Watch What Nigerian Students Told The Minister Of Education (video) by onoja12: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
my deepest apology, the video I watch was edited, I have just been furnished with the real video

ogbe88:
You are the one with mental issues.

(1) (Reply)

Apc: 10 Million Apc Members To Welcome Cecpc Chairman, Gov Buni, After Medical C / Throwback Video: Bola Tinubu Boasts He Is Richer Than Osun State / A Warm Welcome For Professor Yemi Osinbajo Today In Ibadan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.