Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately (31311 Views)

PDP To Makinde's Deputy, Olaniyan: Resign Immediately Or Be removed from Office / Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over / Adamu Adamu To Replace Abba Kyari As Buhari’s Chief Of Staff - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by JosephXavier: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
U
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by Elsanchez: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
donforeign:
Go n buy private jet if e easy ..
Ogun kill your papa...useless emir

Comrade, wetin you dey smoke?

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Next!
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by favour32(m): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
donforeign:
This one nor know which Onyeama?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by ekukeku(m): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
W don enter shobo car ( oko shobo)
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
I thought na only me noticed it ni o
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
They were all warned to leave Ukraine a few weeks ago!!
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by BSsniffer: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
donforeign:

Ipobian illiterate grin you heard Huriwa and thought it was something to do with emir or hausa. Rettard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by Ministereden(m): 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Joke no be small one ohh
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by Thesaint141(m): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
donforeign:

Urgent medical attention is needed here please.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by Osilama1: 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
Timekeeper452:
A lot of crazy groups in Nigeria.
they are doing it to collect grants... Huriwa is a stupid group see the leader onwubiko an Ipob fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by bluefilm: 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
No be only resign.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by donforeign: 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
Thesaint141:

Urgent medical attention is needed here please.
Hahahaha..

Me dn shayo ooo ..
Better cruise
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by IPIGSRHYPO: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
This IPOB mouth piece just making noise as usual. These are IPIG terrorist disguised as human rights group.
Anyone with common sense knows that this a terrorist group masquerading as human rights rubbish.
Everyone was advised to leave Ukraine before the war started. Anyone that refused to leave and stayed back is responsible for their plight.
Some countries evacuated their diplomats not regular citizens like these IPIG terrorist fools will like to have their mumu followers to believe.
It was all over the news that war was coming, if you stayed behind then you have yourself to blame.
Even the US made it plain and simple that they will not evacuate anyone. They only evacuated their diplomats.
Attention seeking IPIG terrorist monkeys.
Rubbish trash.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by Realist12: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
This Geoffrey Onyeama tenure is quite tough , facing Corona now world War. Man did his best during the virus cut him some slack abeg.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by chriskosherbal(m): 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
Magannga:
V
sir I like your drawings ....nice one

But I have been seeing it since last year ..and your write up is always " show your woman....." Even on valentine..you did it

I know it's none of my business but I felt men should be included. Stop making women feel they are the only ones that deserve love and care .. it's a simp move and it turns me off, also it makes women feel responsible by spending to get a guy stuff.

Respect!.
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by donforeign: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
BSsniffer:

Ipobian illiterate grin you heard Huriwa and thought it was something to do with emir or hausa. Rettard
I know na ....
Make person still play..
Ukraine Russia wahala .
Lol ..
Me self dey laf
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by donforeign: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
favour32:

This one nor know which Onyeama?

Lmao .....cruise cheesy angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by donforeign: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
Elsanchez:

Comrade, wetin you dey smoke?

Una must quote me today grin grin..
Baba make I play small cos Ukraine Russia wahala too much
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by donforeign: 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
Omicron007:

You say?

Wahala no too much..

How's the family in Sabinus voice
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by brandsoncharlie: 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
phenomental40:
Shey na them fly the students go Ukraine for the first place
Why is Nigeria embassy over there in Ukraine in the first place??
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by Revolva(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN RUSSIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZYAYEIMcnQ

BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN UKRAINE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se3nQb8TnjU
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by Angelfrost(m): 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
donforeign:

Too much weed on top empty stomach na bad thing... Just look at you!!!
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by Rawhumper(m): 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bihari is the worst ever produced illiterate president.

Onyema ha no power to order planes to pick those students without the approval of the head.

As for Adamu, don't know y people that are supposed to give sticks to rare cows are given position of power.

I blame the Buharis lapdog the senate pres8dent for allowing these ineadequacies to be prevalent. See the banditry,kidnappongs, children selling children for money, kids going into rituals etc.
I blame our system too for allowing people with no leadership skills to always dictate the country.

I ask how can an illiterate be able to lead intelligent people?

quote author=DamnnNiggarr post=110660276]Russia vs Ukraine: Ministers, Onyeama, Adamu Adamu asked to resign immediately

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/01/russia-vs-ukraine-ministers-onyeama-adamu-adamu-asked-to-resign-immediately/[/quote]
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by micko93: 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
Watch What Nigerian Students Told Minister of Education that Made Him Walkaway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LFdHYmpYGw
DamnnNiggarr:
Russia vs Ukraine: Ministers, Onyeama, Adamu Adamu asked to resign immediately

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/01/russia-vs-ukraine-ministers-onyeama-adamu-adamu-asked-to-resign-immediately/
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by iezeiyida(m): 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
National Coordinator, HURIWA, Comrade Emmanuel Onwubiko, I hail your audacity, honesty and authenticity sir! cool grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
phenomental40:
Shey na them fly the students go Ukraine for the first place
Some US citizens were also in Ukraine and US took them back safely.
Over 1000 Indians were students and workers in Ukraine, they were also taken back to India safely. All without complaining or asking them why they left their country for another.

Stop giving excuses for the useless government Nigeria has just because people decided to explore.
If they didn’t want Nigerians to travel to Ukraine, why did they establish a Nigerian embassy in Ukraine?
Mtchww
Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by Hamziyah(m): 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
emmabest2000:
@resign
lol @ this your pic, na death to all the passengers should that mottor gallop.

1 Like

Re: Russia Vs Ukraine: HURIWA Asks Onyeama, Adamu Adamu To Resign Immediately by ITbomb(m): 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
Our leaders

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Professor Saheed Aderint For Winning $300,000 History Prize / Presidency Denies Rift Between Buhari, Tinubu / New Nigeria Police Force Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.