Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

The World Oppressing Russia....king0G Opinion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The World Oppressing Russia....king0G Opinion (293 Views)

Her Brother Is Oppressing Her / #OPINION : Does Marriage Even Make Sense Anymore? / Lady Shares Opinion On Women Not Having Children Against Husband's Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Oppressing Russia....king0G Opinion by KiNg0G: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hearing all the sanctions and banning of russia from the world activity, I feel pained in my heart because it's seems we are all Just acting on emotions.
Instead of been logical.

Am no politician or analyst's to apply common sense on what's been going on since last month.

here is an example

As Nigeria is as the giant of Africa, we later saw TUNISIA or EGypt came to befriend ghana or Benin republic our dear neighbour's, bringing with them missiles, nuclear weapons Ak-47 and cannons into their country all in the name of allies...including their MILITARY troops. What will be the mind of you as a Nigerian citizen? won't you like to know what's going on?

Ask yourself this questions

*Won't you feel threatened?

*Won't you like to know what's going?

*Won't you be worried, why all the nuclear weapons been given to your neighbors?

Despite the lands and border we share, even till now we still have court cases with Cameron.

Be honest

Why the blame on putin? From the way I see it... the world is using it's emotions to oppress russia...life is survival of the fittest it has ALWAYS been like that.

Ukraine can be friends with usa, china even planet mars....but I as a neighbouring nation if that friendship will cause me peace of mind.

I swear with my last breath it can never hold.

#stop russia oppression
#istandwithrussia

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World Oppressing Russia....king0G Opinion by KiNg0G: 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lalasticlala, you might not like this but sir get this on front page.
Let's stop all this emotional blackmail, I stand with Russia.

2 Likes

Re: The World Oppressing Russia....king0G Opinion by Ever8090: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
KiNg0G:
Lalasticlala, you might not like this but sir get this on front page.
get what on front page?..

Re: The World Oppressing Russia....king0G Opinion by KiNg0G: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ever8090:
get what on front page?..
hold on, I believe he soon.
Many people share same logical views with me, I stand with Russia
Re: The World Oppressing Russia....king0G Opinion by Haakeem(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
You would just av 5% of nl at ur side if this makes front page.
And don't forget that the remaining 95% would give it to you hot hot.
Re: The World Oppressing Russia....king0G Opinion by KiNg0G: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
Haakeem:
You would just av 5% of nl at ur side if this makes front page.

And don't forget that the remaining 95% would give it to you hot hot.
Am ready bro, I gave an example it's clear even a day one baby can understand.
you can be friends with my enemies, but don't bring them close to me even if it's your house.. because your home is also my backyard.
I make use of

I hope you understand.
Re: The World Oppressing Russia....king0G Opinion by Oyin2212(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
I also stand with Russia on this.
Re: The World Oppressing Russia....king0G Opinion by Richy4(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
I am not a political analyst as well OP... In fact the way I see this is just simple..

If I am a free born...(and not a slave)...
If I am in my own house..(not in another person's)
Don't u think I have the right to be friends with whomever I wanted to be friends with? If you were my friend and I also decide to be friends with Samuel.. are u gonna fight me because of that?

The way I see it is like those days in University, when we hear stories that someone got beaten up because he refused to join cult activity...

If Ukraine is a sovereign state... key word "Sovereign"( a man of its own)... Don't you think that it has right to choose it's own friend...

1 Like

Re: The World Oppressing Russia....king0G Opinion by Felimax(m): 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
Stand with which Russia. Russia should respect an independent nation.

Why are you so scared when your name is not mentioned?
Re: The World Oppressing Russia....king0G Opinion by KiNg0G: 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
Richy4:
I am not a political analyst as well OP... In fact the way I see this is just simple..

If I am a free born...(and not a slave)...
If I am in my own house..(not in another person's)
Don't u think I have the right to be friends with whomever I wanted to be friends with? If you were my friend and I also decide to be friends with Samuel.. are u gonna fight me because of that?

The way I see it is like those days in University, when we hear stories that someone got beaten up because he refused to join cult activity...

If Ukraine is a sovereign state... key word "Sovereign"( a man of its own)... Don't you think that it has right to choose it's own friend...

keywords from your write up are free born, slave .. sovereign and all are just words..ask yourself are you truly free?.
world power you've been hearing about, ask yourself why is Samuel trying to be friend with Joshua.. because he realise joshua is bigger and stronger to defend him from bullies and oppressors in school? just because of that friendship.

why didn't Samuel say am my own man, I fight by myself?

so bro, ukraine can be With allies With any country of their choice, he can even invite them to come home to chop food from the country pot.

but russia own is don't let your visitors stay around .I don't want to see them... they are not my friends..even though you own that house.

I won't want unnecessary disturbance.... tempering with my backyard we both share.

simple.

#istandwithrussia

1 Like

Re: The World Oppressing Russia....king0G Opinion by Richy4(m): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
KiNg0G:

keywords from your write up are free born, slave .. sovereign and all are just words..ask yourself are you truly free?.
world power you've been hearing about, ask yourself why is Samuel trying to be friend with Joshua.. because he realise joshua is bigger and stronger to defend him from bullies and oppressors in school? just because of that friendship.

why didn't Samuel say am my own man, I fight by myself?

so bro, ukraine can be With allies With any country of their choice, he can even invite them to come home to chop food from the country pot.

but russia own is don't let your visitors stay around .I don't want to see them... they are not my friends..even though you own that house.

I won't want unnecessary disturbance.... tempering with my backyard we both share.

simple.

#istandwithrussia

I just want you to answer this simple questions...
<<<Do you have the right to make friends?

If Yes,

<<<If u decides to make friends tomorrow, whatever reasons u wanna make friends with that individual, does that really concern any one?..
Re: The World Oppressing Russia....king0G Opinion by KiNg0G: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
Richy4:

I just want you to answer this simple questions...
<<<Do you have the right to make friends?

If Yes,

<<<If u decides to make friends tomorrow, whatever reasons u wanna make friends with that individual, does that really concern any one?..

yes, I have right to make friends, and if that friend is an enemy to my elder bro.
He has the right to know the reasons, and if he doesn't go well with him..he has the right to exterminate it.
russian is a big brother to ukraine with same bloodline.

brah, be logical stop been emotional

here is my question to you.

will USA allow russia to keep missiles in Canada or mexico?

2 Likes

Re: The World Oppressing Russia....king0G Opinion by KiNg0G: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

How I Recovered From A BREAKUP And Regained My Love For Life / Public Retraction A Must Of Earlier Claim By Chrisland Cowgirls Mother / I Want My Mother To Be Assisted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.