Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Make Moscow End Its Assault, Kyiv Asks Beijing - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Make Moscow End Its Assault, Kyiv Asks Beijing (432 Views)

Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) / China Warns Britain That Beijing Will 'Strike Back If UK Steps Out Of Line' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Moscow End Its Assault, Kyiv Asks Beijing by puremaker7(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
https://www.reuters.com/world/ukraine-asks-china-make-russia-stop-war-foreign-ministry-2022-03-01/

Ukraine's Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba asked his Chinese counterpart in a phone call on Tuesday to use Beijing's ties with Moscow to stop Russia's military invasion of its neighbour, the Ukrainian foreign ministry said in a statement.

According to the statement, China's Foreign Minister Wang Yi told Kuleba that Beijing was ready to make every effort to help end the war through diplomacy.

China, which has grown closer with Moscow in recent years while it has also had cordial diplomatic ties and strong trade links with Ukraine, has refused to condemn Russia's attack on the country or to call its actions there an invasion.

Re: Make Moscow End Its Assault, Kyiv Asks Beijing by Emdsa: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
Eyaaa shocked
Re: Make Moscow End Its Assault, Kyiv Asks Beijing by underpinna: 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
cheesy
Is it now biting harder? War war war. Game of might.

1 Like

Re: Make Moscow End Its Assault, Kyiv Asks Beijing by Rugaria: 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
Promise in concrete terms that you won't turn your country into a staging post for NATO miscreants and the assault will end. You were warned in time...

1 Like

Re: Make Moscow End Its Assault, Kyiv Asks Beijing by BKayy: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
I thought Ukraine is winning on Social media.

So after winning on Social media, you want a communist to help you stop Russia, a fellow communist?

Bunch of comedians. I thought you people placed sanctions and numerical reduced Russian currency. Maybe you have realised that the receiving end is Africa not Russia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Moscow End Its Assault, Kyiv Asks Beijing by Kelvin3476: 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
BKayy:
I thought Ukraine is winning on Social media.

So after winning on Social media, you want a communist to help you stop Russia, a fellow communist.

Bunch of comedians. I thought you people placed sanctions and numerical reduced Russian currency. Maybe you have realised that the receiving end is Africa not Russia.
AND THIS IS CHINESE PROPAGANDA

1 Like

Re: Make Moscow End Its Assault, Kyiv Asks Beijing by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
Sir are you running?
But you are winning na grin

You still never see anything grin

1 Like

Re: Make Moscow End Its Assault, Kyiv Asks Beijing by seunny4lif(m): 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
grin
I swear cheesy
ishit4bodyy:
Sir are you running?
But you are winning na grin

You still never see anything grin

1 Like

Re: Make Moscow End Its Assault, Kyiv Asks Beijing by ken6488(m): 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
I thought Russia was losing

Instead of tabling the issue of Russia sercurity interest they went throwing sanctions

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Has Plans For 'continuity Of Government' If Zelensky Dies / Russia’s War On Ukraine:Poland Transfers Mig Fighters To U.S. enroute Ukraine / The World On Edge: Is America Heading For Civil War?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.