Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

NATO Is Afraid Of World War 3 But It Already Started - Ukranian Journalist - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO Is Afraid Of World War 3 But It Already Started - Ukranian Journalist (252 Views)

Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia / 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) / Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NATO Is Afraid Of World War 3 But It Already Started - Ukranian Journalist by Ogbenia: 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Re: NATO Is Afraid Of World War 3 But It Already Started - Ukranian Journalist by Goldbw122(m): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
White people is like they don't know what is called war..
Re: NATO Is Afraid Of World War 3 But It Already Started - Ukranian Journalist by Aboks(m): 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: NATO Is Afraid Of World War 3 But It Already Started - Ukranian Journalist by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
Even NATO dey fear Russia like this grin

Damn! Putin my real niggar!

3 Likes

Re: NATO Is Afraid Of World War 3 But It Already Started - Ukranian Journalist by justflow1(m): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
I have since said that this war has more economic flavour in it than the destruction in its real sense. And yes, economic sanctions is the most important thing right now. The Russians are feeling the heats already, and I see them taking to the street in days.

About economic interests, noticed that the moment the West started talking about financial and economic sanctions, Putin started threatening with Nuclear wars (NATO are not going into that mission with them). That shows Putin's pressure point, and the logical thing to do is to either tip-toe around or hit his pressure point. To get to Putin, you've got to reach him through his proxies, i.e the Oligarchs that looks after his money and portfolios.

All fingers points at the U.K as the biggest money laundering country for Russian Oligarchs. Hence, it is commonsensical that the economic warfare route be used against Putin and his Oligarchs, not an all out war.
Re: NATO Is Afraid Of World War 3 But It Already Started - Ukranian Journalist by mike8804: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
World war ke? Na European war ooo, let them kill themselves we will occupy their land later

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

EU Signs US Gas Deal To Curb Reliance On Russia / Nairalanders, Please Can You Really Call This 'aid'? / Kudos To The Soviet Union.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.