Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Honda Crv 06 Transmission - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Crv 06 Transmission (528 Views)

Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? / Mistakes To Avoid When Driving An Automatic Transmission Car / What Is The Use Of Neutral Gear In An Automatic Transmission Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Crv 06 Transmission by phiriki: 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
My CRV 06 model transmission blinks at the speed of 80kmh , I have given it to a mechanic to change the transmission and yet I am still having this issues which irritates anytime am driving.
Buying another Tokunbo is not an option for me at the moment.
Any valuable advice will be appreciated.
Re: Honda Crv 06 Transmission by isio1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
phiriki:
My CRV 06 model transmission blinks at the speed of 80kmh , I have given it to a mechanic to change the transmission and yet I am still having this issues which irritates anytime am driving.

Meet with your rewire to Check the Gear sensor. It happened with my own though CR-V 07. After scanning, the electrician just washed the sensor with petrol. And that was the end. I paid N15K
Re: Honda Crv 06 Transmission by aieromon(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
phiriki:

shocked shocked shocked

Please scan for codes before your mechanic invites you to his housewarming ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Honda Crv 06 Transmission by dicksonadams(m): 9:29am On Mar 02, 2022
phiriki:
How much does the transmission go for now
Re: Honda Crv 06 Transmission by isio1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
dicksonadams:

How much does the transmission go for now

As at 2016, the complete gear box is 300K. If you want to work on the transmission, meaning you are going to change the the gear box

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Quality Local AC Refridgerant To Me! Thanks / Things No One Tells You About Audi Cars. / See What STD Stands For In Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.