Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

What Made You Famous In Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Made You Famous In Secondary School (1027 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Famous In Secondary School by IBenardoo(m): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
What made you famous in secondary school?
Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Boogyman557: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Na WEED oooo

if I JUST JAZZ in class room NaSo I go de smell WEED.

D day way 1 of my teacher de class de teach, I don go SMOKE WEED finish de TRY HIDE ENTER class room, I don already succeed ooo but de smell of d WEED make am CATCH me...

omo see flogging dat day...

still on STILL

I go de LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
thuggery and smartness
Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Zonefree(m): 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Na WEED oooo

if I JUST JAZZ in class room NaSo I go de smell WEED.

D day way 1 of my teacher de class de teacher, I don go SMOKE WEED finish de TRY HIDE ENTER class room, I don already succeed ooo but de smell of d WEED make am CATCH me...

omo see flogging dat day...

still on STILL

I go de LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Kudos man. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by marvellously(m): 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mine was football, they called me an expensive player as per if they wanted to buy me grin cheesy, entered uni n still a baller I'll probably still want to play after uni but I don't think it will be feasible, as per lawyers rarely have time not to talk of playing football it will be as pastime cool
Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Goldbw122(m): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
The brilliant ones..
Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Animegirl(f): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
cheesy In secondary school, I was a very good dancer. During Social gathering I'm like the life of the parry, small senior boys fight to dance with me. But in University, I wasnt popular, my life was centered on reading and getting good grades. I made my university experience so boring cry
Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
I am here to read LIES and TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Haakeem(m): 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
One they use style call en self lawyer... Lol issorite.
Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Jeon(f): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
I was famous because of my hausa appearance , and my nickname was hausa girl or aboki still date grin

1 Like

Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Omicron007: 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
shocked

Those good old days.
I qualified to represent Nigeria in the International Olympiad Competition.
That was my first time of stepping out of this country.
I was in Russia for close to two weeks and the experience was mad.
I wrote the exams against 76 other international students at the Moscow State University.

When I came back. I was the center of attraction from both boys and girls.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Candidlady: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lemme read comments

Cuz in sec school iwas extremely reserved thanks to kwaya wouldn't have found the extro part of me
Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by zubimete(f): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
Uniqueness. I was d chapel prefect. Bt they prefer calin me chapel pastor.
Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
My complexion and early body development,dem even nicknamed me lol
Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Mhykel217(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Those good old days.
I qualified to represent Nigeria in the International Olympiad Competition.
That was my first time of stepping out of this country.
I was in Russia for close to two weeks and the experience was mad.
I wrote the exams against 76 other international students at the Moscow State University.

When I came back. I was the center of attraction from both boys and girls.

Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by MrLondonder: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
IBenardoo:

My dik...it was only 11inches looooooong sir! smiley
Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Secondary school.. I was one of the 3 bigboiz wey get name. And i dey garm then once once i dey drive enter school while the driver dey relax for palmwine joint where i position am. The girls dey always come close and the male teachers hated me tho cheesy
Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Exkandayee(m): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
I rugged for government college owerri
Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
I was always the most brilliant and h****st boy in my class smiley .
Went for countless inter and intra state competitions representing my school along with some other brilliant students too, Of which the only one we won was the cowbell mathematics competition. The rest , we failed smiley
Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Femi8586(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Three things

I'm very good in football. Handsomeness and Brilliant.
Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Prettygirl200(f): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
I was very pretty and intelligent!!
Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
Cane no dey enter me. Had this technique of tightening my buttocks, na so cane go dey bounce, everybody go dey hail me.
Then table tennis, chai. I was the best

1 Like

Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Demigod22: 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
In my secondary School days I was very intelligent. I know lot of things my classmates don't know. I am always representing my school in debate.

I was a comedian, a stand up comedian especially during social day every Friday.

I also acted a lot of roles in our school drama every Friday.

Neswcaster, I joined the school press club and I cast news every Monday and Wednesday.

The class jester and brainbox. Then everyone calls me Prof Daddy instead of Puff Daddy.
Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Polynek(m): 1:28am On Mar 02, 2022
I was the class prefect from SS1 to SS3.
Even now people I don't know use to call me by my name,
Na me go de ask u hafa where u meet me grin
And they will always reply me, our class prefect da year grin
Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by placeofallure(f): 3:36am On Mar 02, 2022
Three things, I was always the youngest and tiniest.

I was brilliant ,the type people call small but mighty.

My hair was really long, you'd think I used extensions.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 6:34am On Mar 02, 2022
IBenardoo:

The best rapper in school
I was also one of the prettiest girls and most of my friends were pretty
I picked a fight on the first day with the baddest babe in my class , it was her first time being challenged( we became best buds )
Senior prefect boy had a crush on me and alot of girls liked him, I still don't know why he liked me like that , it made alot of my classmates hate me and the senior girls would always try to start something with me ( extra punishment , tell me to kneel down when he was watching just to humiliate me)
I was also the only girl that was very good in art drawings and painting
I was among the best singers too
Omo senior highschool was fun for me , I was just bullied throughout junior high , I suffered in JSS ehn but the transition was perfect z I guess puberty felt sorry for me so it made me an IT girl , although my female teachers were always on my case , always saying like "I'm pretending to be innocent but they know what I'm capable of "
This uni life na scam , boring as hell , unnecessary drama left and right , 4 boring years just praying for it to be over
Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Totiemide: 6:42am On Mar 02, 2022
Four things

I was the smallest with innocent face and was tagged short but mighty or small pepper.

I was brilliant and always come first in class.

I was a favorite to the teachers.

I roll with the bad guys in school then, became their favorite so some seniors no dey misbehave near me or send me yeye message.
Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Kharol1234: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
The day I fought with a soldier, Omo them fear me for school.
Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by magnum247: 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
Chubbiness grin grin
Re: What Made You Famous In Secondary School by Tallesty1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ficient:
Cane no dey enter me. Had this technique of tightening my buttocks, na so cane go dey bounce, everybody go dey hail me.
Then table tennis, chai. I was the best
This was me in primary school because of one girl called Faith.

Teacher go dey whip me and I go pretend like I no dey there. When e finish, I go do odieshi sign and class will hail me. Sometimes the teacher will get angry and the flogging will start all over again.

I was popular in secondary school for so many reasons. My height was one of them. During exams, the principal would call me out during morning assembly to beg me not to use giraffing method. I was also a consistent late comer, this made me popular too.

I was fearless, spoke mind and without fear, always had something to say to make the students and teachers laugh, especially during biology classes.

Even my school uniform sef nah another case. Nah baggy 3 quarter I used for JSS 3. Teachers got tired of flogging me and let me be. I would tell them that JSS 3 is semi senior so I needed to wear semi Trousers. Nah short hand I used for senior class even though our school uniform nah long hand.

I hated long hands, I still do. Being punished almost every morning by functionaries and teachers made me popular.

The first post I held in the school was prefect of late comers grin but being flogged for late coming stopped when the principal came for a burial in my side and saw me. Asked if nah where I dey come from every morning be that and I said yes.

The next morning, he announced during the assembly that perfects and teachers should not punish any late comer from that community until it's 8:20 in the morning.

I craze finish for school walahi

(1) (2) (Reply)

High School Transcript Dilemma- Solved / The First List Is Out Unilorin / Any School Selling Their Part-time Form ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.