Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,388 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Ukraine:can You Fight For The Country Where You Reside Now(photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine:can You Fight For The Country Where You Reside Now(photos) (377 Views)

Hundreds Of Ethiopian Men Volunteer To Fight For Russia In Ukraine / Zelensky: Ukraine Can Fight Russia ‘For 10 Years’ / Brawling At Pan-African Parliament As Members Fight for Presidency Post (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine:can You Fight For The Country Where You Reside Now(photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
I saw this screenshot below and some people claim that Ukraine is not letting Nigerian students through I think to Poland and they want them To fight because Ukraine has already stopped their men of fighting age from leaving Ukraine

So my question for those living abroad is, can you fight for the country where you are residing now

My own answer is YES, I can fight and die for brazil without looking back at least I know my death won't be in vain and I died for a country that I love with all my heart

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/02/ukraine-can-you-fight-for-country-where.html?m=1
Re: Ukraine:can You Fight For The Country Where You Reside Now(photos) by KingEverest: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hmm that's interesting wat I know is that I'll never fight for Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine:can You Fight For The Country Where You Reside Now(photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
KingEverest:
Hmm that's interesting wat I know is that I'll never fight for Nigeria

grin grin
Re: Ukraine:can You Fight For The Country Where You Reside Now(photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
What do you think

Re: Ukraine:can You Fight For The Country Where You Reside Now(photos) by Kelvin3476: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
IF ALL FEMINISTS/WOMEN WILL FIGHT
Re: Ukraine:can You Fight For The Country Where You Reside Now(photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kelvin3476:
IF ALL FEMINISTS/WOMEN WILL FIGHT

Lol
Re: Ukraine:can You Fight For The Country Where You Reside Now(photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
DemMannaScam:
Fight for zelensky wey no get sense?
Nato been dey hype and ginger am, now they have left him behind.
SCAMerica scammed ukraine cry

Na clueless civilians dem wan use fight war wey nato dey run away from shocked

Mad peepoo everywhere cheesy

Nato can't put boots on the ground in Ukraine
Re: Ukraine:can You Fight For The Country Where You Reside Now(photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
DemMannaScam:

Then why were they encouraging poor zelensky to fight instead of negotiate?
Now they have left him to his fate and he will never return as president again.

The people of Ukraine are not cowards they are fighting for their freedom and this has nothing to do with nato
Re: Ukraine:can You Fight For The Country Where You Reside Now(photos) by tonididdy(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
E nor go better for the zelensky for using international students as human shields.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine:can You Fight For The Country Where You Reside Now(photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
DemMannaScam:

Ok
When will u join the fight? Ukraine is begging for fighters to help dem fight off putin

Lol, did you read my write up, I can only fight for brazil grin
Re: Ukraine:can You Fight For The Country Where You Reside Now(photos) by leofab(f): 2:21am On Mar 02, 2022
Hf
Re: Ukraine:can You Fight For The Country Where You Reside Now(photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ukraine president thought war is comedy, now nobody is ready to help him, America don scam am
Re: Ukraine:can You Fight For The Country Where You Reside Now(photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nogymmarts:
Ukraine president thought war is comedy, now nobody is ready to help him, America don scam am

Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Another Russian General Killed By Ukraine Forces / Video: Ukrainian Soldiers Seize Russian Tanks After 'taking Down Convoy' / Russia Ukraine War: The Role USA, China And NATO Are Playing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.