Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

The Difference Between Web2 And Web 3 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Difference Between Web2 And Web 3 (494 Views)

Web2 vs Web3: Some Of The Major Differences. / Difference Between Website Design, Front End And Back End Development / Android Programing And Web Programing, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Web2 And Web 3 by Etinosa1234: 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hi everyone, I am a student in Zuri(www.zuri.team) Blockgames(www.blockgames.) and Nestcoin(www.nestcoin.com) internship and this is my first task in the program.

The first major difference between web2 and web3 is that Web 2.0 is the current version of the web with which we are all familiar, while Web 3.0 represents its next phase that will be decentralized, open, and of greater utility.

Another major difference is that in web 2, the focus is primarily on community development while in web 3, the focus is on empowering individual users

Also, in web2, its noticeable features are
a)improved interaction
b)it facilitated the introduction of webapps

While in web3, it's noticeable features is
a)it has smart, web based functionalities
b)it has better blend of web based technology and knowledge representation
Re: The Difference Between Web2 And Web 3 by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
Your last paragraph is bogus!
Re: The Difference Between Web2 And Web 3 by saintjimos(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
I'm here to learn

(1) (Reply)

How And Where To Learn Programming/coding In 2022 [ultimate Guide] / Mobile App Developer Needed / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.