Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Review: Samsung S22 Ultra( Side By Side Poco F3) Quick Look - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Review: Samsung S22 Ultra( Side By Side Poco F3) Quick Look (995 Views)

Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) / TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review: Samsung S22 Ultra( Side By Side Poco F3) Quick Look by omotolsy(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2cbM2AncmE

Hi everyone,

This is a quick look at the goods and bads of the S22 ultra, i wouldn't be detailed with specs and stuff we already know.

I just would breeze through some of my observations.

I would also be comparing it side by side the poco f3. Lets go.......

The s22 ultra oozes premiumness, if there is a word like that.

The moment you hold it in your hands you would definitely know you got an expensive piece. Indeed this is value for money. Its quite thick and big so if you have got big hands, using this dude would be easy.

So lets bring in the poco f3 which is a 6.67inch phone to see how big the S22 Ultra is, the Poco is my personal phone so sorry if it is not pristine at the moment. The display of the ultra is quite amazing and it gets really bright so outdoor usage would be cool, it has amazing viewing angles.

We all know how fantastic Samsung screens are, now the S22 Ultra's screen is just soo gorgeous, watching a movie or your favourite anime on this phone at your leisure time is just the thing.

Now, a lot of people talk about the edge design on screens as tho they are that bad. Well in my opinion i really love curved edges. I think they make phones look premium and the edges make it easy to use the edge features. Although you can use 3rd party apps for this on your non samsung flat screen phones like i did on my poco. All the same i love curved screens.

So if you look at Mr Poco he has a physical Fingerprint button by the side and to me that is quite it, makes it easier and fast to access and unlock the screen unlike the in-display Fingerprint. If you get quite unlucky to install an inferior screen protector, just forget about using the in-display Fingerprint. It then becomes a nightmare.

The s-pen on the 22 ultra is cool but if i want to use my s-pen as a right handed person i feel the s-pen should be on right. I wonder why i have to go all the way to now pull out the s-pen. I think it was actually better on generations before the 20 ultra.

This left side seems cool for lefties and not righties but for a right handed user its going to be difficult to travel all the way then bring back to write

The s-pen is kind of stiff to remove when you want to use it, could be intentionally done to reduce free falling out if the pen.

My Thoughts and advise;

You dont need the S22 Ultra if you have got the S21 Ultra or Note 20 Ultra.

1 Share

Re: Review: Samsung S22 Ultra( Side By Side Poco F3) Quick Look by goodoo: 1:11am On Mar 02, 2022
Pls do you still have Gamesir x2 pad for sale.
Re: Review: Samsung S22 Ultra( Side By Side Poco F3) Quick Look by omotolsy(m): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2022
Yes
goodoo:
Pls do you still have Gamesir x2 pad for sale.
Re: Review: Samsung S22 Ultra( Side By Side Poco F3) Quick Look by Anisilas: 11:49am On Mar 02, 2022
Nice review bro. Pls can u review poco f3 and poco f2 pro?
Re: Review: Samsung S22 Ultra( Side By Side Poco F3) Quick Look by omotolsy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
Thank you.
Okay.
Anisilas:
Nice review bro. Pls can u review poco f3 and poco f2 pro?

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 20i Review Vs Hot 12i / Xs Max 64gb Rose Gold / Celtel Now Charging For Gprs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.