Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

The Mind Is More Powerful Than Sickness Or Human Limitations - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Mind Is More Powerful Than Sickness Or Human Limitations (470 Views)

Who Is More Powerful Between IYAAMI ELEYE And IFA? / The Power Of The Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mind Is More Powerful Than Sickness Or Human Limitations by daytimer: 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
We do not fully exploit the power of the mind which is able to bring to our subjection sickness and limitations in life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEzYXDtwIFs

Re: The Mind Is More Powerful Than Sickness Or Human Limitations by kingyakos: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
You are a believer
Re: The Mind Is More Powerful Than Sickness Or Human Limitations by Kobojunkie: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
daytimer:
We do not fully exploit the power of the mind which is able to bring to our subjection sickness and limitations in life
s
What of the case where the sickness is of the mind itself? undecided
Re: The Mind Is More Powerful Than Sickness Or Human Limitations by oloriooko(m): 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
Go and read the book 'the power of your mind'
your mind will be blown away grin
Re: The Mind Is More Powerful Than Sickness Or Human Limitations by Kobojunkie: 12:12am On Mar 02, 2022
oloriooko:
Go and read the book 'the power of your mind'
your mind will be blown away grin
Blown away by theories and suppositions penned down in a book? Why? undecided
Re: The Mind Is More Powerful Than Sickness Or Human Limitations by oloriooko(m): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2022
A trial will convince you not confuse you grin
so you don't read books?
SMH

Kobojunkie:
Blown away by theories and suppositions penned down in a book? Why? undecided
Re: The Mind Is More Powerful Than Sickness Or Human Limitations by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
oloriooko:
A trial will convince you not confuse you grin
so you don't read books?
SMH
Oh, I read books but I rarely let them blow my mind this because I know where all that is spewed onto the pages likely comes from. I rather deal with facts instead. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Mind Is More Powerful Than Sickness Or Human Limitations by oloriooko(m): 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
try it then come lets talk

Kobojunkie:
Oh, I read books but I rarely let them blow my mind this because I know where all that is spewed onto the pages likely comes from. I rather deal with facts instead. undecided
Re: The Mind Is More Powerful Than Sickness Or Human Limitations by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
oloriooko:
try it then come lets talk
When it comes to my mind, I only try that which makes sense. undecided

So, you tell me just one thing you read from the book that made absolute sense to you and that you have so far come to prove true. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Mind Is More Powerful Than Sickness Or Human Limitations by oloriooko(m): 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
this is pure childish, reading a book to you?
haba pick the book up and flip thru chikena!

Kobojunkie:
When it comes to my mind, I only try that which makes sense. undecided

So, you tell me just one thing you read from the book that made absolute sense to you and that you have so far come to prove true. undecided
Re: The Mind Is More Powerful Than Sickness Or Human Limitations by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
oloriooko:
this is pure childish, reading a book to you?
haba pick the book up and flip thru chikena!

Again....When it comes to my mind, I only try that which makes sense. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Mind Is More Powerful Than Sickness Or Human Limitations by oloriooko(m): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2022
if you don't gerrit, just forgerit!

Kobojunkie:
Again....When it comes to my mind, I only try that which makes sense. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Revealed History Of Abonnema (nyemoni)~by Missionary' John Sogbete Princewill / A Hotel That Was Built On Top Of The Sea / Paul Ogoun Foundation Launched In Bayelaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.