Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP (22425 Views)

2023: Azumi Namadi Bebeji And Her Supporters, Dump APC For NNPP / Ganduje’s 65th Birthday Message To Kwankwaso Sets Tongues Wagging / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by tophumble(m): 6:45am On Mar 02, 2022
He is not dull, he understands the fact that normally APC and PDP will pick their candidate from the south, so instead of wasting his time, money and resources like Atiku, he decided to move to a party where he will be able to contest without wasting money on getting the ticket.
haffaze777:
Kwakwaso is somehow dull if this news is true
Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by President2001(m): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2022
Why this man is adding to is failure
Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by Osilama1: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2022
ArewaNorth:

How is it possible?
It is a move to burry PDP in the North. He was in PDP last election and Kwankwaso has largest followers in the North after PMB. This is a big boost for APC!
which kwankwanso last presidential election under PDP kwankwanso couldn't get more votes than tambuwai who declared his intentions late self... Make Ina node hype paper weight politicians...
Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by IamNat: 7:26am On Mar 02, 2022
I love Tinubu's tactics with this man. It's obvious that the PDP ticket is going north again and this man would be used to split the northern vote, he'll gather his own supporters and may or may not declare to support Tinubu in the end, depends on what the situation is saying.
Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by haffaze777(m): 7:53am On Mar 02, 2022
tophumble:
He is not dull, he understands the fact that normally APC and PDP will pick their candidate from the south, so instead of wasting his time, money and resources like Atiku, he decided to move to a party where he will be able to contest without wasting money on getting the ticket.

What's the essence of getting ticket you know you won't win?
Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by Ikpopo: 7:57am On Mar 02, 2022
I thought it's NNPC
Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by SANDAT(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2022
Kwankwaso is a strong member of the PDP in the North. He will only reduce PDP votes.
KaluwisxPRO:
He will divide APC northern votes. A win for the Peoples Demonic Poverty Party
Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by KaluwisxPRO: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2022
SANDAT:
Kwankwaso is a strong member of the PDP in the North. He will only reduce PDP votes.

He will divide the votes on both sides, and since APC has the north as its stronghold, it will do more damage to APC than PDP. This has happened in several Guber elections where there’s a third force.
Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by Bamzyriches451: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2022
Damn!
Just for his selfish personal interest
Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by muykem: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:
I don't understand!!! The man is leaving PDP to another party and your brain is telling you that it's APC that will suffer it. Your brain functionality should be examined, I am not intend to insult you.
Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by TBD(m): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2022
Old wine in the new bottle
Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 02, 2022
If he joins NNPP, he's doing it to divide any Northerner's vote. I guess its a chess move to limit Atiku's influence. That is the only reasonable explanation. He is acting out a script.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 02, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Are u a learner? The only people in the north who would vote for Atiku are the strong northern tribalists. Now, those people will give some votes to Kwankwaso. Didn't u see Kwankwaso meet with Tinubu's campaign manager? Its a chess move.
Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by ArewaNorth: 10:38am On Mar 02, 2022
Osilama1:
which kwankwanso last presidential election under PDP kwankwanso couldn't get more votes than tambuwai who declared his intentions late self... Make Ina node hype paper weight politicians...

PDP has very poor delegate system for choosing candidates which favoured elites from ur LG that aren't even known or residing there. His popularity was obvious when he was in APC because ordinary members of the party are party delegates.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by ArewaNorth: 10:41am On Mar 02, 2022
duro4chang:
You people overrated and still overrtting him on nairaland. He had no large followers. Where are the follower when Ganduje was dealing with PDP?

You know nothing abt him but u are here ranting. No single politician in the North has Kwankwaso supporters besie PMB. I live most of my life in KANO, so stop this delusion.

Do u think wha happened in Kano is acceptable?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by naija4life247: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Kwakwaso is in PDP, so it is PDP's votes that he will be dividing. Gandollar the latest crook has chased Kwakwaso out since.
Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by duro4chang(m): 11:35am On Mar 02, 2022
ArewaNorth:

You know nothing abt him but u are here ranting. No single politician in the North has Kwankwaso supporters besie PMB. I live most of my life in KANO, so stop this delusion.

Do u think wha happened in Kano is acceptable?
Your knowledge of him is overrated. He left APC nothing happened now he is leaving PDP and nothing will happen. Mark it he has diminish. You are the only one praising him. For your information I am from the north. Finally you do not need foul language to butrress your point.
Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by MSTaura: 12:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nigerians also will dumped him.
Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by ArewaNorth: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
duro4chang:
Your knowledge of him is overrated. He left APC nothing happened now he is leaving PDP and nothing will happen. Mark it he has diminish. You are the only one praising him. For your information I am from the north. Finally you do not need foul language to butrress your point.

U are from North butt failed to understand the political nature of the North.

I'm not saying he will win election under the new party but his influence will hurt PDP immensely come 2023. Those who should vote for PDP supposed he will remain with them will vote for another party by weakening PDP more. Show me a single Northerner who can have a mammoth followers like Kwankwaso without giving a dime, Kwankwaso doesn't give money but his legacy in KANO in education, empowerment and infrastructure made him people's choice!
Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by Osilama1: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
ArewaNorth:

PDP has very poor delegate system for choosing candidates which favoured elites from ur LG that aren't even known or residing there. His popularity was obvious when he was in APC because ordinary members of the party are party delegates.
kwankwanso isn't popular stop pushing a dead narrative even in Kano ganduje made him useless
Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by adekolaelect(m): 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:
This one is on Anambra weeds .....

Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by HRMK: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
APC TO PDP TO ANPP!WHOSE INTEREST?SELF OR MASSES'?
Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by exclusive7(m): 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
LegendHero:
That means PDP own don finish for North because Kwakwanso is one of the strongest man that could deliver some Northern votes for them.

Even APC own self dey shake because a Kwakwanso on the ballot will translate to a split vote in the North between APC and this new Kwakwanso party. Although the difference will be less but it will still steal a certain % from APC votes.

All this might also be initial Gra GRA to negotiate with APC/PDP to get soft landing in another way by letting them know I will affect your chances small if you belittle me. Let’s see how it goes.
Good for democracy, bad for APC. We're expecting more of this. 2023 might just be the must democratic election we've seen since 1993
Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by shariff84: 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
ArewaNorth:

U are from North butt failed to understand the political nature of the North.

I'm not saying he will win election under the new party but his influence will hurt PDP immensely come 2023. Those who should vote for PDP supposed he will remain with them will vote for another party by weakening PDP more. Show me a single Northerner who can have a mammoth followers like Kwankwaso without giving a dime, Kwankwaso doesn't give money but his legacy in KANO in education, empowerment and infrastructure made him people's choice!
though I mostly don't want to comment on political issues (only a ghost reader) but I have to enlight you small here.
Kwankwaso is the second most popular candidate in the north after buhari,he is mostly loved by the masses and most of this masses are APC followers. therefore forming a new polical party by him will definitely affect APC more than PDP.for instance,I normally voted APC in all the past elections but now iam going into new party with kwankwaso because APC is a bunch of deceivers!!!
Re: Kwankwaso Sets To Dump PDP For NNPP by tophumble(m): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
He want to remain relevant. After contesting, he will be the first person to congratulate the winner and that act alone might give him free access to Aso Rock
haffaze777:

What's the essence of getting ticket you know you won't win?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Gave APC N5m In 2014 – Ike Ekweremadu / Religious Repression: US Adds Nigeria To List Of "Countries Of Concern" / How Would You Solve The Insecurity Issue In Nigeria If You Were The President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.