Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ (664 Views)

FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics / Charges Against Sowore Confirms Buhari Govt. Unprecedented Level Of Paranoia / 2019 Presidency: Why Buhari Deserves Southeast Support – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by deji17: 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
Southeast’s support for Tinubu will be unprecedented’

By Emma Elekwa, Onitsha On Mar 1, 2022

A Group, South East for Tinubu (SET), has said former Lagos State Governor Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will receive massive support in the Southeast and Southsouth during the 2023 presidential election.

The convener, Nwosu Emmanuel, said in Awka after the group’s inaugural meeting that SET has begun massive mobilisation through public enlightenment and persuasion to ensure Tinubu wins the hearts of voters in the region.

He said Tinubu would win more votes in the presidential election in the Southeast and Southsouth than any other candidate that had contested in recent time, having paid his dues in Nigerian politics.

Nwosu said: “There is no politician in this country that has recorded the feat Tinubu has recorded in politics. He is a builder of men and resources. In Lagos, he laid a master plan, midwifed and engineered it, and Lagos becomes what it is today.

“Tinubu is the only politician in Nigeria that has mentored the highest number of politicians; strategically pooling them, placing them in strategic positions and giving them wings to fly

“He kept helping others to become what they wanted to become; while his contemporaries were busy contesting the presidential position. This is the kind of leader that will build Nigeria and its people.

“APC has zoned presidency to the South. As we speak, there is a seemingly bad blood between the Southeast and other regions. For that reason, it will be foolhardy for any Southeasterner to think that an average Northerner will support or vote for a Southeast candidate in 2023.

“An average Northerner still believes that a Southeasterner hates him. He looks at an average Southeasterner with suspicion, especially because of the agitation for secession.

“The Southeast, as a matter of right and necessity, should be given the opportunity to produce the country’s president in 2023. Unfortunately, political calculation is not automatic. As it stands, Southeast has not got solid handshake with others that will help it produce the president.

“It is our belief that Tinubu is the most qualified for the president and Northerners are already mobilising for him. If the Southeast also gives its support, it will succeed in building good alliance, friendship and bonding that will make others accept and support its candidate in the next opportunity.

“Instead of agitations, the Southeast should start to negotiate, build friendship and alliances, to grab future opportunities.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/southeasts-support-for-tinubu-will-be-unprecedented/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by LeoDeKing: 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
Igbos are in full support of BAT because, as a governor, he has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is very detribalised.

Many igbos in lagos are rich today because Tinubu created a very conducive atmosphere for their business to flourish without interference. For this reason, igbos are in full support of the Jagaban.

Forget some poverty stricken illiterates and criminals following one lunatic up and down. Those ones are frustrated hooligans on the lookout for any civil disobedience so they can rob people of their belongings. cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by Bravetunde: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
Nawaoo grin grin grin
These is very funny.
Tilumubu must bring out all the money he has loot from we Yoruba muslims and share it to Nigerians. grin grin angry
98years old man grin grin
Re: Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Really
Omenka e shock you?

Now everyone can see that tinubu urchins too are high on mkpurummiri like their principal cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
Bravetunde:
Nawaoo grin grin grin
These is very funny.
Tilumubu must bring out all the money he has loot from we Yoruba muslims and share it to Nigerians. grin grin angry
Very funny I swear grin

2 Likes

Re: Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by Nairalandhotboy(m): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
Baba niyen.... BAT2023 .... JAGABANI cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by NwaNimo1(m): 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by FreeStuffsNG: 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
Deep down I truly want Tinubu...
His precedents in Lagos state is all lay abare for everybody to see..
Good in both administrative and state of the art infrastructure..

Please nobody should tell me about how corrupt he is because no politician is a Saint..

Irrespective of his current physical conditions, he's the most qualified to rule this country..
Fact..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:02am On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
deji17:
Southeast’s support for Tinubu will be unprecedented’

By Emma Elekwa, Onitsha On Mar 1, 2022

A Group, South East for Tinubu (SET), has said former Lagos State Governor Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will receive massive support in the Southeast and Southsouth during the 2023 presidential election.

The convener, Nwosu Emmanuel, said in Awka after the group’s inaugural meeting that SET has begun massive mobilisation through public enlightenment and persuasion to ensure Tinubu wins the hearts of voters in the region.

He said Tinubu would win more votes in the presidential election in the Southeast and Southsouth than any other candidate that had contested in recent time, having paid his dues in Nigerian politics.

Nwosu said: “There is no politician in this country that has recorded the feat Tinubu has recorded in politics. He is a builder of men and resources. In Lagos, he laid a master plan, midwifed and engineered it, and Lagos becomes what it is today.

“Tinubu is the only politician in Nigeria that has mentored the highest number of politicians; strategically pooling them, placing them in strategic positions and giving them wings to fly

“He kept helping others to become what they wanted to become; while his contemporaries were busy contesting the presidential position. This is the kind of leader that will build Nigeria and its people.

“APC has zoned presidency to the South. As we speak, there is a seemingly bad blood between the Southeast and other regions. For that reason, it will be foolhardy for any Southeasterner to think that an average Northerner will support or vote for a Southeast candidate in 2023.

“An average Northerner still believes that a Southeasterner hates him. He looks at an average Southeasterner with suspicion, especially because of the agitation for secession.

“The Southeast, as a matter of right and necessity, should be given the opportunity to produce the country’s president in 2023. Unfortunately, political calculation is not automatic. As it stands, Southeast has not got solid handshake with others that will help it produce the president.

“It is our belief that Tinubu is the most qualified for the president and Northerners are already mobilising for him. If the Southeast also gives its support, it will succeed in building good alliance, friendship and bonding that will make others accept and support its candidate in the next opportunity.

“Instead of agitations, the Southeast should start to negotiate, build friendship and alliances, to grab future opportunities.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/southeasts-support-for-tinubu-will-be-unprecedented/

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by LeoDeKing: 12:04am On Mar 02, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
[s][/s]
Is that all? grin
Re: Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:05am On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Is that all? grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 02, 2022
Bravetunde:
Nawaoo grin grin grin
These is very funny.

Your igbo brothers are hustling day and night in their shops, you are here begging Tinubu to give you money grin Tinubu will not give any okoro money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:39am On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
SlyDev:

Your igbo brothers are hustling day and night in their shops, you are here begging Tinubu to give you money grin Tinubu will not give any okoro money.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by NyamiriFlathead: 5:28am On Mar 02, 2022
Nothing can stop a moving train
On Tinubu's mandate i stand
God bless jagaban
Re: Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by helinues: 5:33am On Mar 02, 2022
Na when did Imam start eating pork meat?
Re: Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by 18377se: 6:44am On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Igbos are in full support of BAT because, as a governor, he has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is very detribalised.

Many igbos in lagos are rich today because Tinubu created a very conducive atmosphere for their business to flourish without interference. For this reason, igbos are in full support of the Jagaban.

Forget some poverty stricken illiterates and criminals following one lunatic up and down. Those ones are frustrated hooligans on the lookout for any civil disobedience so they can rob people of their belongings. cool

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by Bravetunde: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2022
SlyDev:

I'm a Yoruba Muslim from no man's land lagos.although I'm from ogbomosho but my great grand father who was as old as tilumubu told us to liar we are from Lagos.
If you have property to sell in no man's land lagos,I'm buying,so you can go back to osun state.
Peace be with you

1 Like

Re: Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by 1837sev: 6:47am On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
helinues:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by ProudImolite: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2022
irepnaija4eva:
Deep down I truly want Tinubu...
His precedents in Lagos state is all lay abare for everybody to see..
Good in both administrative and state of the art infrastructure..

Please nobody should tell me about how corrupt he is because no politician is a Saint..

Irrespective of his current physical conditions, he's the most qualified to rule this country..
Fact..
I don't care for the fact he is a yoruba man, he should not smell that seat
Re: Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by ProudImolite: 8:49am On Mar 02, 2022
The truth of the matter is the next president of Nigeria is NOT a yoruba man. I can bet my 2 kidneys on this, a lot of educated exposed yoruba people have gotten the sense of this but some other bunch are still masturbating about Igbos. Well,lemme grab my popcorn and watch.
Re: Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by adekolaelect(m): 8:54am On Mar 02, 2022
helinues:
A frustrated holligan sighted.

Re: Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by adekolaelect(m): 9:00am On Mar 02, 2022
ProudImolite:
The truth of the matter is the next president of Nigeria is NOT a yoruba man. I can bet my 2 kidneys on this, a lot of educated exposed yoruba people have gotten the sense of this but some other bunch are still masturbating about Igbos. Well,lemme grab my popcorn and watch.
mumu what is Educated in know who becomes president? Talking as if Educated are the voters in this country. Oga you better do your home work very well .Nigerians will vote for you because they know you and how you dominated the political cycle of this country.
Re: Southeast’s Support For Tinubu Will Be Unprecedented’ by ProudImolite: 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
adekolaelect:
mumu what is Educated in know who becomes president? Talking as if Educated are the voters in this country. Oga you better do your home work very well .Nigerians will vote for you because they know you and how you dominated the political cycle of this country.
Well, let's see

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Tinubu In Ogun State. Pictures Of The Day. / Wahala For PDP : Wike Negotiating Porting To All Progressive Congress(apc)? / Osun 2022: PDP Rejects Appointment Of UI VC As Returning Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.