Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue (7450 Views)

Border Closure: Telecom Operators Warn Of Network Disruptions / Absence Of Network Service At Alaba International Market, A Plea To Rectify It / MTN, Glo And 9mobile Lost 512,315 Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue by Chibenze(m): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Since afternoon till now, no network on my 9mobile line, which is my business line and I have lost a lot of customers.

Anyone experiencing same issue now?

Currently looking to switch line to another network, this company keep embarrassing and cut me off from my business on a daily basis.

I have been loyal enough and I think it is time to say goodbye
Re: 9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue by DamianX: 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
Yes like the whole of today. It has been happening
Re: 9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue by DamianX: 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
Yes like the whole of today. It has been happening.
Re: 9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue by angelEmade: 12:08am On Mar 02, 2022
Chibenze:
Since afternoon till now, no network on my 9mobile line, which is my business line and I have lost a lot of customers.

Anyone experiencing same issue now?

Currently looking to switch line to another network, this company keep embarrassing and cut me off from my business on a daily basis.

I have been loyal enough and I think it is time to say goodbye

Happened to me yesterday I had to remove and insert the sim again to be sure itx not a physical issue from my phone...it was frustrating.
Re: 9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue by Chibenze(m): 6:57am On Mar 02, 2022
angelEmade:

Happened to me yesterday I had to remove and insert the sim again to be sure itx not a physical issue from my phone...it was frustrating.
My network has not come up even up till this moment?
How about yours?
Re: 9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue by Chibenze(m): 6:57am On Mar 02, 2022
DamianX:
Yes like the whole of today. It has been happening.
How about yours?
Re: 9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue by JohnDoe247: 7:16am On Mar 02, 2022
And I thought I was the only one. What kind of wahala is this abeg.

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue by Olodo24: 8:03am On Mar 02, 2022
There's no day I don't experience emergency call or availability of edge only on 9mobile for at least four hours. This one has taken so long.....mine has been down since 12 noon yesterday. Etisalat used to be the best with Internet speed, they became the worst since they rebranded as 9mobile

4 Likes

Re: 9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue by Chibenze(m): 8:20am On Mar 02, 2022
JohnDoe247:
And I thought I was the only one. What kind of wahala is this abeg.
This should be a general problem
Re: 9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue by Chibenze(m): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2022
Olodo24:
There's no day I don't experience emergency call or availability of edge only on 9mobile for at least four hours. This one has taken so long.....mine has been down since 12 noon yesterday. Etisalat used to be the best with Internet speed, they became the worst since they rebranded as 9mobile
Etisalat as a company is still on, but not in Nigeria anymore the 9mobile in Nigeria is a different company and network services.
I think this is the reason they don't care for their customers.

I pray this network will open let me gradually move my business out of this foolish network, they always have data network issues too on daily basics 2-5 hrs..

This people are not business minded

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue by Rick9(m): 10:18am On Mar 02, 2022
Very useless network. I can't wait to port abeg.
Re: 9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue by angelEmade: 10:22am On Mar 02, 2022
Chibenze:

How about yours?
My network is working fine now. It was only down for about three hours. I am in kwara though
Re: 9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue by Chibenze(m): 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
angelEmade:

My network is working fine now. It was only down for about three hours. I am in kwara though
Really, I am still having same network issue... Over 24hrs plus now
Re: 9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue by alphaNomega: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
They will soon sell to another investor
Re: 9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue by Elvis8236(m): 7:48am On Mar 04, 2022
9mobile blackout nationwide maybe the Russian war has affected them.
Re: 9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue by Adonispco: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
9mobile is currently the worst among the top four network service providers.
Re: 9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue by Fey123456789: 6:18am On Jul 05, 2022
Please I'm using a 9mobile 4g network
I noticed something strange, some apps like Instagram is loading and I can even send Whatsapp messages but I can't check status, nor Twitter and google chrome keeps loading and not loading
Anybody experiencing same issue or has experienced same issues should please signify
Really urgent
Thank you
Re: 9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue by noobody(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
If data usage plays a major part of your progress,you should avoid 9mobile data,it is useless.
Re: 9mobile Lost Of Network Anyone Experience Same Issue by Parachoko: 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
So people still dey use 9mobile for this 2023 shocked

(1) (Reply)

Latest Symbian Os Phone Antivirus Software / Etisalat Bis On Android Phone And Pc Now Working Perfectly!! / Tecno Pova 2 Announced With Helio G85, 6GB RAM And 7,000 Mah Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.