Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Woman Praises Her 30th Birthday Celebration By Dozing In The Coffin; Holds A Mem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Praises Her 30th Birthday Celebration By Dozing In The Coffin; Holds A Mem (353 Views)

Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos / Gedoni Surprises Khafi On Her 30th Birthday / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Dozing Off At Work (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Praises Her 30th Birthday Celebration By Dozing In The Coffin; Holds A Mem by sensemediagh(m): 1:02am On Mar 02, 2022
A Nigerian woman has taken birthday celebrations festivity to something else altogether in the wake of raging the festival grounds in a coffin.

In a video from the occasion that has circulated around the web, the woman showed up at her birthday celebration in a coffin and the individuals who turned up for the occasion donned dark.

My mom had s*x with my husband for 22 years, gave birth to twins – Woman cries

She has been impacted by web-based media clients for praising her birthday like a burial service festivity.

As indicated by them, passing may be visiting her soon in light of the fact that she went so outrageous.

Will you praise your birthday like She? Or then again you're hesitant to pass on?

Click on the link to read more.....
https://hitzvibes.net/woman-praises-her-30th-birthday-celebration/

Re: Woman Praises Her 30th Birthday Celebration By Dozing In The Coffin; Holds A Mem by Quisobabe: 7:09am On Mar 02, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Reality Tv Star, Chris Adah, Ask Nigerians A Revelant Question On Instagram / Empire Actor Jussie Smollett Sentenced To 30 Months Probation, Including 150 Day / They Returned My Stolen Because I Used Wizkid Picture As Wallpaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.