Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos (2107 Views)

Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi / Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls / APC Crisis: PMB, Osibanjo, Tinubu, Govs Meet Next Week To Determine Oshiomhole F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by kanupapilo: 3:27am On Mar 02, 2022
When Bola Tinubu was governor of Lagos state he setup a phantom committee that included Yemi Osibanjo that awarded his personal company Alpha Beta against the Public Procurement Act monopoly to collect Lagos state taxes indefinetly at 10% commission. In South Africa these two will be facing long jail terms for conspiracy and corruption.

South Africa strong state institution prosecuted Jacob Zuma and eventually sent him to jail for aiding state capture.

CC

TMKsouth
tylann
606thearena
johnHerba
MtuMsuper
khoiboy1
MzansiBeat
kwametut
kgr28
SirLsgZA
RSA
ProudSAfrican
Thiza
SemuhleB
MPSA
DieVluit
vandalZA
OohLalah
Captainswag225
JiggamanGh
mzilakazi
RainbowNATION
XhosaNostra
LeSudAfricaine
RudzSA
SUFFERInSMILIIN
soilsista
JaceBlaze
zhike
IronGalaxy
ololo12
Joziboi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by kanupapilo: 3:28am On Mar 02, 2022
State capture of resources is a criminal offence in South Africa, but accepted in the corruption headquarters of the world Nigeria.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by Mooh247: 3:30am On Mar 02, 2022
This Tinubu stalker don change moniker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 3:37am On Mar 02, 2022
sad Fl@theads with their sun dry brain sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by IgweOfNnewi: 4:28am On Mar 02, 2022
IPOB cannibals mkpurumiri addicts and miscreants always barking at the moon

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by kanupapilo: 4:30am On Mar 02, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
IPOB cannibals mkpurumiri addicts and miscreants always barking at the moon

Look at this joker

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by kanupapilo: 4:54am On Mar 02, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad Fl@theads with their sun dry brain sha
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 02, 2022
kanupapilo:
When Bola Tinubu was governor of Lagos state he setup a phantom committee that included Yemi Osibanjo that awarded his personal company Alpha Beta against the Public Procurement Act monopoly to collect Lagos state taxes indefinetly at 10% commission. In South Africa these two will be facing long jail terms for conspiracy and corruption.

South Africa strong state institution prosecuted Jacob Zuma and eventually sent him to jail for aiding state capture.

Another day in the life of a worthless Kaduna Nzeogwu descendant. Wake up to advocate Yoruba leaders should be jailed.

Yet no mention of his Igbo leaders who happen to be the most worthlessly corrupt creatures in Nigeria who have turned SE into a barren land of terror, confusion and deprivation all Nigerians now avoid.

Only God has the cure for the affliction of you folks.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by Sammysolution: 5:21am On Mar 02, 2022
This is nigeria, anything goes, imagine me driving for over fifteen years without driver's license, if it's in south Africa, where will I be?.
But don't mind me, what did I even know.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 02, 2022
Focus on the political thieves in your region and leave Lagos state alone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by helinues: 5:35am On Mar 02, 2022
Dsalvo:

Another day in the life of a worthless Kaduna Nzeogwu descendant. Wake up to advocate Yoruba leaders should be jailed.

Yet no mention of his Igbo leaders who happen to be the most worthlessly corrupt creatures in Nigeria who have turned SE into a barren land of terror, confusion and deprivation all Nigerians now avoid.

Only God has the cure for the affliction of you folks.

Na that boy PrinceofLagos, Tinubu's obsession na afi seni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by oz4real83(m): 5:36am On Mar 02, 2022
That's why the foundation of Nigeria needs to be changed because crime have been made to look like "normal". What can convict you outside Nigeria will be dismissed by the Nigerian courts without second thoughts. That was why somebody like peter obi could invest state's money on his private businesses but didn't see it as corruption because "corruption" has a different definition in their dictionary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by PressMyButton: 5:47am On Mar 02, 2022
What exactly is your aim tagging South African Nairalanders to your idiocy? Why are Ibos fond of starting a senseless adventure that when it backfires they turn around screaming genocide?
Do you think SAs are not aware of the tribe peddling drugs in their country and trafficking their indigenous young girls for sex? fool.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by kanupapilo: 6:44am On Mar 02, 2022
oz4real83:
That's why the foundation of Nigeria needs to be changed because crime have been made to look like "normal". What can convict you outside Nigeria will be dismissed by the Nigerian courts without second thoughts. That was why somebody like peter obi could invest state's money on his private businesses but didn't see it as corruption because "corruption" has a different definition in their dictionary.
Endemic corruption has eaten deep into the fabric that is now seen as normal. I blame Shagari for starting the downward spiral in the 80's. Now brazen theft and state capture of resources doesn't elicit outrage.
Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by Donshegxy10(m): 7:27am On Mar 02, 2022
On his mandate i stand.

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by kanupapilo: 7:30am On Mar 02, 2022
Donshegxy10:
On his mandate i stand.
Descendants of slaves that want us to remain in chains.

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 02, 2022
Sammysolution:
This is nigeria, anything goes, imagine me driving for over fifteen years without driver's license, if it's in south Africa, where will I be?.
But don't mind me, what did I even know.

You have been driving for 15 years without a valid drivers license yet everything is the fault of Buhari, Tinubu and Osinbajo ba?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 02, 2022
PressMyButton:
What exactly is your aim tagging South African Nairalanders to your idiocy? Why are Ibos fond of starting a senseless adventure that when it backfires they turn around screaming genocide?
Do you think SAs are not aware of the tribe peddling drugs in their country and trafficking their indigenous young girls for sex? fool.

I wonder OOO. Troublemakers the lot of them.

4 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 02, 2022
helinues:

Na that boy PrinceofLagos, Tinubu's obsession na afi seni

So this is another of his aliases? Noted. Tired of these IPOBians though. Wish I owned Nairaland. Dem go hear wien.

Inmagine an Igbo, led by the most corrupt and most worthless leaders in Nigeria, demanding the prosecution and jailing of Tinubu and Osinbajo?

Same clowns queueing behind the evil Kanu?

OP writes this crap considering Igbos, in many millions, are in Lagos benefiting from the sound leadership in place there to the extent they continue to troop in daily, in thousands, from all their barren and misled SE States.

Igbos are the biggest and most hateful ingrates on Earth.

If they cannot dominate you and commandeer your assets then they will begin a campaign of calumny and character assassination against you to try and weaken your control so they step in quickly to usurp and reap where they have not sown .

Only Yorubas accomodate their nonsense. In Ghana, SA, Kenya etal they have been put in their place firmly by non-Nigerians who recognise they are up to no good and must be watched carefully.

I only pity Yorubas who do not know that Kaduna Nzeogwu = all Igbos and All Igbos = Kaduna Nzeogwu.

4 Likes

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by Donshegxy10(m): 7:44am On Mar 02, 2022
kanupapilo:

Descendants of slaves that want to remain in chains.

child of hate, promote your candidate and stop demarketing others.

I dont have the intention of voting for tinubu but with people like you doing all sort, i will make sure i vote for him.

It is too early for you to be crying in a new month.
T for thanks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by Bravetunde: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2022
PressMyButton:
They know that we afonjas are the worst people on Earth.
We are backstabbetrs, betrayass, theivesss, ritualisst,derty and our girls don't wash their pantt,juju worshipperss,enviousss etc
And we hate other afticanss and always jealouss.
All these every nigerian know and the world.
So what are we talking about.
Tmksouth

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by Bravetunde: 7:56am On Mar 02, 2022
Dsalvo:

So this is another of his aliases? Noted. Tired of these IPOBians though. Wish I owned Nairaland. Dem go hear wien.

Inmagine an Igbo, led by the most corrupt and most worthless leaders in Nigeria, demanding the prosecution and jailing of Tinubu and Osinbajo?

Same clowns queueing behind the evil Kanu?

OP writes this crap considering Igbos, in many millions, are in Lagos benefiting from the sound leadership in place there to the extent they continue to troop in daily, in thousands, from all their barren and misled SE States.

Igbos are the biggest and most hateful ingrates on Earth.

If they cannot dominate you and commandeer your assets then they will begin a campaign of calumny and character assassination against you to try and weaken your control so they step in quickly to usurp and reap where they have not sown .

Only Yorubas accomodate their nonsense. In Ghana, SA, Kenya etal they have been put in their place firmly by non-Nigerians who recognise they are up to no good and must be watched carefully.

I only pity Yorubas who do not know that Kaduna Nzeogwu = all Igbos and All Igbos = Kaduna Nzeogwu.
U are a kowards.
Ss/se will keep buying your ancestry land and chase you lots to interior osun villages.
You can't do anything.only make noise.
Just try nonsense and see.
Noise makers.
Kowardss
Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 02, 2022
Donshegxy10:

child of hate, promote your candidate and stop demarketing others.

I dont have the intention of voting for tinubu but with people like you doing all sort, i will make sure i vote for him.

It is too early for you to be crying in a new month.
T for thanks.

God bless you ojare. Nigeria has over 300 ethnic groups. Yet is it not a disgrace to Igbos, and proof of who they are, that IPOBians remain the main Nigerians vocally and insultingly opposed to Tinubu's ambition?

It is anyone's right to reject a candidate. Yet you must promote and support your own candidate.

An election, in a representative democracy secured by electoral votes, can never be about telling us who must be rejected while you refuse to support and promote anyone.

That we are seeing this in Nigeria today, from Igbos mainly, means we have a nation hate and tribalism will continue to frustrate and set back until we restructure so everyone can build from their regional bases.

To cement my point, all SW Governors, mirroring how Yorubas are thinking today, are uncompromisingly demanding that the current ongoing legislative amendment revert our fundamental structure to six autonomous m federating regional tiers.

This demand shows Yorubas are not wedded blindly to the Presidency and centre alone. We are looking at the future with a thorough understanding of what needs to be done to make it a bright one. Yorubas are confident in what they want to do and where they want to go.

We should ask why confused Igbos, Biafra today and Presidency tomorrow, cannot get behind this push for regionalism from the SW.

The more you dig the more it becomes obvious that Igbos just love anything that brings chaos, anarchy, disunity and upheaval to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2022
Bravetunde:

U are a kowards.
Ss/se will keep buying your ancestry land and chase you lots to interior osun villages.
You can't do anything.only make noise.
Just try nonsense and see.
Noise makers.
Kowardss

Lol, "Bravetunde" ba? . Olodo fraudster.. It is coward not koward. Go back to primary three. Mumu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by Nvestor02: 8:24am On Mar 02, 2022
This born to be slave people has started their stupidity again.

Market your peter Obituary or Amaechthief and stop shouting about Tinubu.

If there is a man, that can hijack your state and turn it to a developed and economy giant like Yorubaland, let him hijack it.

South East is what Asari dokubo described as Barren land grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by Bravetunde: 8:26am On Mar 02, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol, "Bravetunde" ba? . Olodo fraudster.. It is coward not koward. Go back to primary three. Mumu.

Atleast I communicated,I m a Yoruba muslim and I schooled in ogbomosho high school. grin grin
Stop attacking innocent as/se people hating them will benefit you nothing.
God saw us before blessing them with so much oil and gas and even if you hate them it won't stop them from been rich and feed us in the sw.
Alah bless you.
Remember to vote for tilumbu the pee poos choice. grin grin
Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by Donshegxy10(m): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2022
Dsalvo:

God bless you ojare. Nigeria has over 300 ethnic groups. Yet is it not a disgrace to Igbos, and proof of who they are, that IPOBians remain the main Nigerians vocally and insultingly opposed to Tinubu's ambition?

It is anyone's right to reject a candidate. Yet you must promote and support your own candidate.

An election, in a representative democracy secured by electoral votes, can never be about telling us who must be rejected while you refuse to support and promote anyone.

That we are seeing this in Nigeria today, from Igbos mainly, means we have a nation hate and tribalism will continue to frustrate and set back until we restructure so everyone can build from their regional bases.

To cement my point, all SW Governors, mirroring how Yorubas are thinking today, are uncompromisingly demanding that the current ongoing legislative amendment revert our fundamental structure to six autonomous m federating regional tiers.

This demand shows Yorubas are not wedded blindly to the Presidency and centre alone. We are looking at the future with a thorough understanding of what needs to be done to make it a bright one. Yorubas are confident in what they want to do and where they want to go.

We should ask why confused Igbos, Biafra today and Presidency tomorrow, cannot get behind this push for regionalism from the SW.

The more you dig the more it becomes obvious that Igbos just love anything that brings chaos, anarchy, disunity and upheaval to Nigeria.

i agree with you 100%

1 Like

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by Nvestor02: 8:33am On Mar 02, 2022
Bravetunde:

Atleast I communicated,I m a Yoruba muslim and I schooled in ogbomosho high school. grin grin
Stop attacking innocent as/se people hating them will benefit you nothing.
God saw us before blessing them with so much oil and gas and even if you hate them it won't stop them from been rich and feed us in the sw.
Alah bless you.
Remember to vote for tilumbu the pee poos choice. grin grin

Another fake Yoruba, IPOB TERRORIST man... Which oil do you have... South East is what Europeans described as Barren Soil.

Una bring nothing to the table other than producing highest numbers of Criminals and olosho grin

Nobody take una serious.... Even Non Nigeria tribe like Ashanti, Massai, Zulu and so on killed you like chickens

Rejected people grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Hasn't EFCC Prosecuted Osibanjo & Tinubu For Role In State Capture Of Lagos by Bravetunde: 8:42am On Mar 02, 2022
Nvestor02:

Another fake Yoruba, IPOB TERRORIST man... Which oil do you have... South East is what Europeans described as Barren Soil.

Una bring nothing to the table other than producing highest numbers of Criminals and olosho grin

Nobody take una serious.... Even Non Nigeria tribe like Ashanti, Massai, Zulu and so on killed you like chickens

Rejected people grin
But they are brave than us,we are cowwards.
Just like ibb said when ever I hear a weak cowwardly Yorobad fake Muslim making noise,I go back to sleep.
Every one knows afonjas are derty cowwards

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Slams Nyesom Wike: "We Don't Want You In Our Party." / Seems Like Peter Obi Only Have One Black Kaftan And Shoe. / Supporters Shut Down Borno For Atiku & PDP, Cause Gridlock (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.