Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap (1785 Views)

So Nigeria Falling To The 4th Largest Economy In Africa Is Not News Worthy / US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning / US Vs Iran: Nigeria’s Islamic Supreme Council Reacts, Issues Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:16am On Mar 02, 2022
I can see you do not look at history and what is going on unfortunately Russia is now Falling Into the Trap of the West. Go back to WWI and WWII where coal was the dominant Force. After WWII what happened the price of coal started rocketing add everybody change to diesel and natural gas because the coal power stations were also too expensive to maintain and the trains. Today unfortunately the Western countries Europe and North America have laid a trap for Russia oil and gas producers in the world but the deadline of 2030 hundred percent of the cars in Europe and America must be electric some of these people are trying to speed it up by making natural gas and oil unproductive and very expensive to keep it off faster. Here is what I mean to generate 1 megawatt of electricity from renewable sources like geothermal wind and solar is above 60 US dollar. To generate 1 megawatt of electricity from gas is 190 US dollar. Generate 1 megawatt of electricity from oil or petrol is 250 US dollar. You can see how the west is trying to kill the Oil and Gas Industry off because they really have no interest in it. What this means is the price of gas and oil will become so expensive that everybody would be forced to switch to renewable sources it is the plan. Fortunately some blind people like Russia's President Putin Saudi Arabia United Arab Emirates Islamic Republic of Iran and Nigeria have fallen in the Trap of the Western countries. You just have to look at what happened in coal after WWII it was the same thing. And 80 years later the same issue is happening again with fossil fuel. Who will want to invest in something which is so expensive and also expensive to maintain when renewable energy is 3 times cheaper

4 Likes

Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by Dawn91(m): 6:20am On Mar 02, 2022
All these political analysts that's can feed themselves even 2 tiems a day.

They will always come and tell you how America is the devil and Russia the saints grin

These are people who have multiple accounts to beg on nairaland grin

They blame America for not taking them there for free so are angry and bitter and want the west to burn because they will never get there

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by helinues: 6:23am On Mar 02, 2022
Sorry couldn't read cos of the coloring.

When no be love letter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by Timoleon(m): 6:23am On Mar 02, 2022
The guy offend you before?
Dawn91:

They will always come and tell you how America is the devil and Russia the saints grin

They blame America for not taking them there for free so are angry and bitter and want the west to burn because they will never get there

1 Like

Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:25am On Mar 02, 2022
The war in Ukraine has nothing to do with Russia security it is all a trap set by the West which Russia has fallen into. When the price of oil and gas star skyrocketing everybody would be forced into renewable energy and who has the command on the renewable energy front Europe and America. Do you know what the past two years America has suspended giving drilling contracts for Oil and Gas to all states in America, the biggest reason for this is there are moving and way into renewable energy. Euro does not have any interest in oil and gas the only import which will also pay for them buy massively investing in renewable energy. For the first time in history in UK Germany Sweden Netherlands and France it is much cheaper to generate electricity from renewable energy than anything else. Why is the war in Ukraine goes on and fossil fuel prices Skyrocket the biggest beneficiaries of America Europe and China which controls the renewable energy sector. As I said from beginning all Wars are fort energy. Fossil fuel producers I just digging their own grave. Go back to 1940 and 1950 and see what happened to the coal industry by 1985 it was packing up because it's been superstitious become too expensive to run and maintain

1 Like

Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:28am On Mar 02, 2022
Dawn91:

If you are educated read my write-up very well and you will understand I support America and the west hundred percent with my heart. I have always supported the Europeans and Americans and never once have I supported communism. What I am just trying to tell you is the wall is a plan to get rid of the oil Industries and gas Industries just like what happened to coal. Russia has been fly since it is run by a dictator which is not really educated. Don't forget when the Berlin Wall who was in charge of that area what did it Putin

2 Likes

Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by helinues: 6:32am On Mar 02, 2022
1837sevenn:
[s][/s]

I saw your friend Tony yesterday, he said he met you at the hospital over the weekend having bandage on your head..

Is it true that all the Gbas gbos you have been receiving from us and mods don form contour for your head?

Talk the truth and shame the devil..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by Timoleon(m): 6:32am On Mar 02, 2022
You can’t write the way you write and be asking someone else if they are educated. It doesn’t add up.
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

If you are educated read my write-up very well and you will understand I support America and the west hundred percent with my heart. I have always supported the Europeans and Americans and never once have I supported communism. What I am just trying to tell you is the wall is a plan to get rid of the oil Industries and gas Industries just like what happened to coal. Russia has been fly since it is run by a dictator which is not really educated. Don't forget when the Berlin Wall who was in charge of that area what did it Putin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by Golan007: 6:57am On Mar 02, 2022
Just writing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by HausaIgboYoruba: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
I can see you do not look at history and what is going on unfortunately Russia is now Falling Into the Trap of the West. Go back to WWI and WWII where coal was the dominant Force. After WWII what happened the price of coal started rocketing add everybody change to diesel and natural gas because the coal power stations were also too expensive to maintain and the trains. Today unfortunately the Western countries Europe and North America have laid a trap for Russia oil and gas producers in the world but the deadline of 2030 hundred percent of the cars in Europe and America must be electric some of these people are trying to speed it up by making natural gas and oil unproductive and very expensive to keep it off faster. Here is what I mean to generate 1 megawatt of electricity from renewable sources like geothermal wind and solar is above 60 US dollar. To generate 1 megawatt of electricity from gas is 190 US dollar. Generate 1 megawatt of electricity from oil or petrol is 250 US dollar. You can see how the west is trying to kill the Oil and Gas Industry off because they really have no interest in it. What this means is the price of gas and oil will become so expensive that everybody would be forced to switch to renewable sources it is the plan. Fortunately some blind people like Russia's President Putin Saudi Arabia United Arab Emirates Islamic Republic of Iran and Nigeria have fallen in the Trap of the Western countries. You just have to look at what happened in coal after WWII it was the same thing. And 80 years later the same issue is happening again with fossil fuel. Who will want to invest in something which is so expensive and also expensive to maintain when renewable energy is 3 times cheaper
Renewable energy is cheaper? You must be high on something. You had better take your drugs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by kuuljay(m): 8:37am On Mar 02, 2022
Abeg who read it,I just couldn't
Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by MangekyoAlt: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2022
This one just wake up for morning carry dey type nonsense
Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by KUNZEH(m): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2022
No point, just saying jargons
Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by adefitim(m): 11:20am On Mar 02, 2022
Another approach, could this be true?
Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
helinues:

I saw your friend Tony yesterday, he said he met you at the hospital over the weekend having bandage on your head..

Is it true that all the Gbas gbos you have been receiving from us and mods don form contour for your head?

Talk the truth and shame the devil..
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 1
Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by Danjikanbauchi: 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
War and political analyst that couldn't tell us the implications of voting change in 2015.
Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by ogbe88(m): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dawn91:

Oga counter his point.
Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by Dawn91(m): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
ogbe88:
Oga counter his point.

HaVe you eaten today ?
Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by ogbe88(m): 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dawn91:

HaVe you eaten today ?
U r kid to go play some where.
Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by Karemarealty288(m): 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dawn91:

Tell them oooo

Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by ArewaNorth: 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

These prediction doesn't make sense considering the energy need by industries.
Renewable energy can't satisfy 20% of the world energy demand in the next 2 decades.
Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
HausaIgboYoruba:
Renewable energy is cheaper? You must be high on something. You had better take your drugs

You are a total 50 liquid you do not even know what is going on wind and solar is 20 U.S dollar to 50 US dollars per megawatt.. these statistics was in 2018 when gas was a stupid the two snapshot at the bottom and oil was about 30 US Dollar in barrel renewable energy was still cheaper.

Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
ArewaNorth:

These prediction doesn't make sense considering the energy need by industries.
Renewable energy can't satisfy 20% of the world energy demand in the next 2 decades.

How long did coal and gas including fossil fuel take for us to get to this stage over 150 years. This year alone electric vehicle sales going up by 35%. A minimum of seven million electric vehicles will be sold this year. The change is happening right now. In the short while look at the progress and the speed which renewable energy is having on the world. World War 2 was all about oil and this one is the same thing. Do white people have said their trap with the sanctions the price of oil will Skyrocket and keep on forcing people to run for renewable energy

Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
People are suffering and smiling
Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
I told my Nigerian people all the war in this world since World War 1 fought over energy. But my people are too illiterate to know anything now the Western countries is showing his true colours. DW TV is now admitting openly that they are going to spend massive investment Europe and America in green technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzfvzeHCi8Y
Re: Oil & Gas, Russia, Saudi Arabia,uae, Iran, Nigeria Falling In to Western Trap by orisa37: 6:33am On Oct 12, 2022
KILL RHEA RIPLEY ON WWE AND DOMINIC WILL RETURN TO HIS BLOOD FATHER.

(1) (Reply)

Lt. Colonel Chris Ugokwe (left) And Brigadier Muhammadu Buhari.(picture) / 2023: Goodluck Jonathan's Supporters Lure Peter Obi To APC, Promise Him SGF / "I Cannot Condemn ESN Because I Do Not Know Who Is Doing What" ~ Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.