Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

ASUU: "Again, ASUU/FG Meeting ended With Dreadlock" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU: "Again, ASUU/FG Meeting ended With Dreadlock" (878 Views)

As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher? / ASUU, FG Meeting Inconclusive, Adjourned / IPPIS And ASUU: There Goes ASUU Again (2) (3) (4)

ASUU: "Again, ASUU/FG Meeting ended With Dreadlock" by dryakson(m): 6:27am On Mar 02, 2022
ASUU Twitter account tweeted that the ASUU/FG meeting ended "with dreadlock"
https://twitter.com/ASUUNGR/status/1498757003904229385?t=uPd3dlbjNyu9CFva1wIrJA&s=19

Re: ASUU: "Again, ASUU/FG Meeting ended With Dreadlock" by Timoleon(m): 6:35am On Mar 02, 2022
Even before I opened the thread, on reading the title, I heard dreadlock in my head. Damn!

Shame!

Maybe na cruise sha. You never know on this country.
Re: ASUU: "Again, ASUU/FG Meeting ended With Dreadlock" by psucc(m): 7:24am On Mar 02, 2022
Maybe next time it will end in Afro
Re: ASUU: "Again, ASUU/FG Meeting ended With Dreadlock" by qekng40(f): 7:30am On Mar 02, 2022
lol, this Country na cruise sha. But na mistake.

Re: ASUU: "Again, ASUU/FG Meeting ended With Dreadlock" by pyyxxaro: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2022
DREADLOCK grin grin

Una don craze for fhis Country grin grin
Re: ASUU: "Again, ASUU/FG Meeting ended With Dreadlock" by HELLASJ(m): 8:57am On Mar 02, 2022
Rugged meeting Indeed! Dreadlocks everywhere...
Re: ASUU: "Again, ASUU/FG Meeting ended With Dreadlock" by McKayConcept(m): 9:27am On Mar 02, 2022
Data Analysis is one sure way you can start making good money... this is no jokes (no scam).
Since I started data analysis with SPSS, I have never regretted it as it keeps generating good cash for me...
I don't really have all the time to convince you now.. but if you really wants a trusted source of income with SPSS data analysis then take this sacrifice and join this training.
There is a large amount of job in this regard as companies, businesses, and project students use data analysis..

We have some project contract deal to be awarded to the best participants

Join Now
https:///ItogVcCBdBi9rwx2KFDGfX
Re: ASUU: "Again, ASUU/FG Meeting ended With Dreadlock" by vinceyinnovation: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2022
That means they spent the whole time for a hair do. And surprisingly and accidentally the hairdo was a dreadlock! grin
Re: ASUU: "Again, ASUU/FG Meeting ended With Dreadlock" by dryakson(m): 10:12am On Mar 02, 2022
vinceyinnovation:
That means they spent the whole time for a hair do. And surprisingly and accidentally the hairdo was a dreadlock! grin
Re: ASUU: "Again, ASUU/FG Meeting ended With Dreadlock" by kingyakos: 10:28am On Mar 02, 2022
ASSU and FG na rasta

Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(e-shoot)! Pls I Need Ur Views / Unilorin At It Agian Oooooo / A 2-year Bachelor Of Theology Degree.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9