Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore (18365 Views)

Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. / Emefiele Names Monarchs, Army Generals, Judges As Accomplices - Sahara Reporters / Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by westfield: 11:52am On Mar 02, 2022
Mumu so that is your plan to build the country.......gge other time it was to legalise igbo
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by 2braithe: 11:53am On Mar 02, 2022
achymmania:
I’m as much as I don’t like sowore’s style, he’s right on this. All serving general should retire; they’re just as useless as the P in psychology. Nah only convoy den sabi arrange, they’re not fit to preside over the present security issues. But if I were Sowore, I wouldn’t say this now.

You're very valid!

Despite all their years of experience, their trainings and courses both in Nigeria and outside, attending US war college, their millions salary every month,they are all fvcking useless!
It's only to be causing traffic with their convoy they know.

A US general within and without the US doesn't use convoy.Just a maximum of 2 aides and 1 driver.Except he holds a position or is in a location that puts his life in danger.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by Kingosytex(m): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2022
Nigerians should endeavour to vote in a young, vibrant, and capable president.
Let's retire the old cargoes. All those thieves that has held power for decades should be retired.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by aku626(m): 11:56am On Mar 02, 2022
Kabongo1:
You don't reveal your hand till you are in a strong position. No need to create enemies for yourself before you even contest.
A broad base of acceptance is needed to become president, so shooting from the hip before time isn't advisable in my opinion.
This guy has already failed before he started, I can’t forgive this level of intelligence from the person I’d vote for the president of my country very dull guy I expect a lot from the younger ones but still still
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by Charisma01: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2022
JosephXavier:
Sowore should not in any way become the president of Nigeria

He is better of being an activist and has accomplished a lot in that role

He was among the people that brought Bubu the calamity to us packaging him as a saint

I know that what he is saying is right but he should support whoever takes over from Buhari to implement those things

We know that without getting rid of those army generals, that the war against terrorism/terrorists will never be won because they are being backed up by influential individuals who are in active politics

Abeg how did he bring Buhari?
He point gun for ur head say vote Buhari or go Inec write result for APC to win?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by Kingosytex(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2022
Viking07:
I think this country is under a curse. Because somethings no longer make sense.

You may not be far from the truth. The rate at which evil rules over good is just alarming.
People would rather prefer a demented old man to a young, vibrant fellow.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by GloriousGbola: 11:58am On Mar 02, 2022
Traplord09:
2023: I'll Retire All Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism, They’re Like Boy Scouts, Sowore Vows

http://saharareporters.com/2022/03/01/2023-ill-retire-all-army-generals-making-money-fight-against-terrorism-they%E2%80%99re-boy-scouts

Retire - not court-martial them and hang them? Abi you don join bad gang?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by Omotosho1090905(m): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
The only aspiriant I will believe he has a good plan for Nigeria is the one that doesn't manifest his plans because once he enters the frame the whole situation changes.
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by mybiz234: 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
liftedud:
Good one but because of this, they won't allow you win even if its just you alone

You can get your PVC and vote for him. You will be supporting a good cause by doing that.
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by mybiz234: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
dawnomike:
Unfortunately, this is Nigeria that is not ready for the change ee clamour for... Where money still wins election
You can cast your vote for him and support a good cause. Or you no get PVC?
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by LordMayor018: 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mr incoming President, why can't you hold your peace till you become whatever you want to become. A child that have the intention of eating pigeons head when he grown up, the head of the pigeons will not let the child grow. A small word is enough for the wise.
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by BullyBullies: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lmao
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by pongwa(m): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kingosytex:
How I wish Nigerians could summon the courage to vote in a young, vibrant, and pragmatic president!!! Them carry old cargoes swear for una?
honestly, this is the kind of person Nigeria needs
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by pongwa(m): 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Omotosho1090905:
The only aspiriant I will believe he has a good plan for Nigeria is the one that doesn't manifest his plans because once he enters the frame the whole situation changes.
that's not true. Its better to declare his manifesto beforehand so people can use it to evaluate his performance thereafter
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by pongwa(m): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
SmartPolician:

Sowore sounds like someone who will introduce sweeping reforms if elected, but every party needs a structure and lots of money to win elections in Nigeria - something that Sowore doesn't have.
if you need money to sway people to vote you in office, then you would not really achieve anything worthwhile because like a biz, in the end, every investor want returns
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by Omodua(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Rest
This niggar is a noisy bastard...
No one can fight against this government....
Mind your language. Sowore means well. Noisy bastard is not a good description of this man who's fighting for us and children unborn. He deserves our respect!
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by akenzua74: 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Traplord09:
2023: I'll Retire All Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism, They’re Like Boy Scouts, Sowore Vows

http://saharareporters.com/2022/03/01/2023-ill-retire-all-army-generals-making-money-fight-against-terrorism-they%E2%80%99re-boy-scouts
why not keep that to yourself until you win.
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by Oracleamehdin(m): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
*I Accused Prophet Ameh Wrongly, Osita Unchenna Retracts Malicious Post*
http:///6c2ad2fe220225en_ng?link=1&client=news

*Man Published Apology Letter In Newspaper After Accusing Kano Prophet Wrongly*

https://www.nairaland.com/7003253/man-published-apology-letter-newspaper
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by davinci2: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
you just wrote non sense, when you have a goal go for it those who buy into it will support you, deception ain't life bro..........
Kabongo1:
You don't reveal your hand till you are in a strong position. No need to create enemies for yourself before you even contest.
A broad base of acceptance is needed to become president, so shooting from the hip before time isn't advisable in my opinion.
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by davinci2: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
why keep it to himself?
akenzua74:
why not keep that to yourself until you win.
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by SANDAT(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
Truth is he stands no chance of becoming a Nigerian President. Let him continue to run his mouth at least he will have an excuse as to why he lost.
Enemyofpeace:
This guy mumu no be small. Must you say it out? That’s not the way you play Nigerian politics
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by ajl: 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kingosytex:
How I wish Nigerians could summon the courage to vote in a young, vibrant, and pragmatic president!!! Them carry old cargoes swear for una?

Nigerians? Those lovers of darkness over light. Those who would choose falsehood instead of truth. Don't get disappointed. They will do exactly what they have always done before, which is to elect the same set of leaders that will ruin their lives.
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by ajl: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
SANDAT:
Truth is he stands no chance of becoming a Nigerian President. Let him continue to run his mouth at least he will have an excuse as to why he lost.

And you all continue to live in penury caused by leaders who continue to deceive you. You are all getting what you deserve as a people.
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by ajl: 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kabongo1:

Your point is valid only in a society that have a culture of deception, where people are used to lying to one another. And that's why Nigerians are doomed. You all ain't getting out of the shit you have dumped yourselves.
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by Gomojamm: 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
grin grin ok
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by Karlosorji(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Rest
This niggar is a noisy bastard...
No one can fight against this government....
You think everyone is a zombie like you?
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kabongo1:

Where he has aimed at, will you vote for him? Or a Tinubu.
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by ATTAH012(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
U want make Dy overthrow u ba,,, my Der NV deceive Ur self of becoming the president of Nigeria.. it not going to work.
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by HRMK: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
look at a man that shuld try his luck as a LG COUNCELLOR!does he win the presidency with 30k votes?YEYE!!
Re: 2023: I'll Retire Army Generals Making Money On Fight Against Terrorism - Sowore by Osilama1: 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
achymmania:
I’m as much as I don’t like sowore’s style, he’s right on this. All serving general should retire; they’re just as useless as the P in psychology. Nah only convoy den sabi arrange, they’re not fit to preside over the present security issues. But if I were Sowore, I wouldn’t say this now.
you and sowore are not intelligent that's not how things work anyway let him continue deceiving Ina... You president of Nigeria is sug elections where u say rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture / Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos / Saraki Attends Ekweremadu's Book Launch (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.