Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Pls Who Can Bail Me Out?. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Who Can Bail Me Out?. (430 Views)

Good People Of Nairaland Bail Me Out Pls / Pls, Who Can Help With The Title Of This Song / Pls Who Have 1 Thousand naira They Are Not Using Again,i Rili Need It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Can Bail Me Out?. by pstemma1990: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2022
Good morning Nairaland family, happy new month to everyone...

Let me go straight to the point...

I need an urgent loan of 40k to pay with interest if possible...

I'm ready to drop my original car document with agreement... It's very urgent and almost everyone around that I called did not respond positively...

My location is Abj/Nasarawa... I'll be waiting for comments here...

Thanks and God bless...
Re: Pls Who Can Bail Me Out?. by pstemma1990: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2022
Still waiting at the comment section here, what I want to do with it is very urgent, I have just a limited time, and I'm willing to pay back with interest, and it won't be more than 1 month.. I'm Willing to drop something that is more than the money.
Re: Pls Who Can Bail Me Out?. by grafixdon: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Try loan apps
Re: Pls Who Can Bail Me Out?. by pstemma1990: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
grafixdon:
Try loan apps
thanks, already tried that, but at the last stage of putting my OTP, they are not sending, when I chatted them up on Facebook, they told me that my bank is the one to send the code... And they only approved 10k to me..

(1) (Reply)

Amb. Timothy Nwachukwu Set To Wed Nawfia, Anambra Born Teens Coach / Thanks / The Widow That Was Tied & Flogged Over Allegation She Is A Witch Gets A Makeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.