Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) (27601 Views)

Body Of Young Woman Discovered In Refuse Dump In Makurdi (Graphic) / Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by Copotage: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Your own baby kwa!!?... Human beings are heartless
Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by Abufaisal001: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
[May God deliver us from all this end time mum quote author=MoneyGoDrop post=110679388]Why can't the mother bury it?[/quote]
Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by sabreal: 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
This this is ain against God and humanity
Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by Kingcalls: 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
Fashionista01:
The two individuals that participated in this act of wickedness will surely face the consequence of their of their action.

Did they tell u they were 2??

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by Legendoo: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
Live your best life they say .

See how best life don scatter small pikin life .

Selfishness is at the heart of wokeness.
Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by Ladycewhy(f): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
If they made abortion legal,made child support firm and adoption process easy, we won't be hearing things like this which is alien to sane countries .

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by ikorodureporta: 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Una know weda na d boyfriend go throway am??
Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by Trendylove(f): 1:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kai I wonder the kinda some people have full of evil damn. Alot of people out there are looking for fruit of the womb while this idiot and stupid woman is throwing hers away. Why not go to church or place you know they see this baby and pick her or him instead of throwing the baby in a refuse bin the idiot should better close her rotten pussy instead of this evil act.
Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by davidque: 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Why can't the mother bury it?

Does that look like an "it" to you!
Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by Truvelisback(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
Fairandlovely:
My God sad what kind of a tin is dis? See what most women re fasting nd crying for ,,no wonder the adage dat says: who get cap nor get head who get head nor get cap
Poverty and Hardship is Real, especially in this Buhari's govt is even making life more miserable for people.
Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by Analyst7: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Women that accuses men of being evil by raping is the exact ones doing this too
Guess we need evil meter

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
I can never understand how someone will carry a baby for 9 months and then dump the bay inside dustbin. No be juju be that?
Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by Woleobi: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
Woman, anywhere you are,may God punish you for this! I lay a curse on you today: As you have deprived this baby from enjoying life, may the rest of your life be full of sorrow!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nonexisting:
Heartlessness, zero empathy and zero conscience are their major attributes. Ladies Gentlemen and gentlemen, I present to you the snake gender.
grin cheesy
Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by mystery22: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
That's why I pity men staying with barren women
Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by DoggoneDogg: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
The baby looks like saphiere
Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by officialmario(m): 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
[quote author=DoggoneDogg post=110687176]The baby looks like saphiere[/quote
The mother of the baby might be related to saphiere..
Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by officialmario(m): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
freshkpomo:
saphiere

Why saphiere?
; grin grin grin
Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by Funflipper: 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Fairandlovely:
My God sad what kind of a tin is dis? See what most women re fasting nd crying for ,,no wonder the adage dat says: who get cap nor get head who get head nor get cap

But who no wetin those women don do before when dem be girls?
Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by Cutehector(m): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
I pray for the mercies of God upon her life, and that of the father.

Look upon us with mercy oh Lord.
Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by mechanics(m): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
And she will be expecting a baby in the future, that's how she will put her problem on an innocent husband.
Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by fredoooooo: 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
And a guy will be angry if a woman betray her.
Which betrayer is lore than this ... pure act of wickedness
Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by fredoooooo: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
mechanics:
And she will be expecting a baby in the future, that's how she will put her problem on an innocent husband.
They never take responsibility, its always on others or something..

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by rickleye: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
What a shame!
We don’t know if the baby was born alive and dropped there or dead on arrival.
Whatever the circumstances, it’s a shame that in some parts of Africa it’s still a stigma to have a child out of wedlock.
There are orphanages that would have welcomed this child and she could have reclaimed the child when back on her feet.
What trauma the woman must be undergoing to have decided to do this !
Just a loss-loss situation!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by mechanics(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
fredoooooo:

They never take responsibility, its always on others or something..
It's well with them.
Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by Englishisamust: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
The future is Igbo women!! Saphiere.
Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by amamahdaniel(m): 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
BSsniffer:
This why birth control and sex education is important. But the wickedness and heartlessness for someone to dump a baby in the trash is mind boggling....

More reason Government should legalize abortion but I know my people will abuse it.
Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by Litmus: 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:
Afrizoo women. shocked

If Una close legs, Una go die?

Why allow the society deceive you that sex is an achievement?

You don see say responsibility dey...broke negroe don use you scratch body...your eye don clear.

For a fraction there i thought your members name was umbilicalcordedsamuel instead of Imbecilicsamuel to which i might have quipped, but why didn't it?
Re: Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) by Handsum64: 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
These types find their ways to social media to be insulting people wrecklessly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Invictus Obi: Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Obinwanne's Abuja Houses, Cars / JSS 3 Pupil Kidnaps Eight-year-old Cousin / Jonathan Adebanjo Drowns In Thames River (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.