Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

The 9 Countries With The Most Nuclear Weapons In The World - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The 9 Countries With The Most Nuclear Weapons In The World (678 Views)

US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases / Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 9 Countries With The Most Nuclear Weapons In The World by God1000(m): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2022
Nuclear war means the end of humanity, let's hope that the unthinkable will not happen because this Russia-Ukraine war is frightening

Re: The 9 Countries With The Most Nuclear Weapons In The World by Divoc19(f): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2022
No wonder America is intimidated. i.e.if this stats is true
Re: The 9 Countries With The Most Nuclear Weapons In The World by God1000(m): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2022
Divoc19:
No wonder America is intimidated. i.e.if this stats is true
, who won't be afraid of such country, but I think America is being circumspect to avoid the total destruction of world, Russia will be wiped out as well.

1 Like

Re: The 9 Countries With The Most Nuclear Weapons In The World by Divoc19(f): 8:54am On Mar 02, 2022
America wants the world power in the guise of democracy. Russia may seem to be a dictator America is manipulative. They have the same weapon of mass destruction.

God1000:
, who won't be afraid of such country, but I think America is being circumspect to avoid the total destruction of world, Russia will be wiped out as well.

1 Like

Re: The 9 Countries With The Most Nuclear Weapons In The World by God1000(m): 9:02am On Mar 02, 2022
Divoc19:
America wants the world power in the guise of democracy. Russia may seem to be a dictator America is manipulative. They have the same weapon of mass destruction.

yeah I agree with you.

But from what we've seen so far in this Russia-Ukraine war is that wars are not only fought with bombs and missiles nowadays, this is the advantage America has, the entire Europe and so many countries in Asia, North and South America are US allies.

America has successfully turned Europe against Russia in this ongoing crisis with unprecedented sanctions which are already hurting Russians

3 Likes

Re: The 9 Countries With The Most Nuclear Weapons In The World by internationalman(m): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
No one knows about the bomb they used on Hiroshima until they used it..

The Americans are still the one bringing out the statistics..

Making your enemy think you are weak is the best strategic weapon of defeating them
Re: The 9 Countries With The Most Nuclear Weapons In The World by hartopher76: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
Don't expect the Americans to tell you all they have got . they may even have more.
Re: The 9 Countries With The Most Nuclear Weapons In The World by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
God1000:
yeah I agree with you.

But from what we've seen so far in this Russia-Ukraine war is that wars are not only fought with bombs and missiles nowadays, this is the advantage America has, the entire Europe and so many countries in Asia, North and South America are US allies.

America has successfully turned Europe against Russia in this ongoing crisis with unprecedented sanctions which are already hurting Russians

Correct, Putin thinks with bombs only.

(1) (Reply)

The Current Full List Of Russian And Ukraine Equipment Losses Since The Invasion / While Ukrainian Feminist Run, See What Happens To The Men Pics / Putin Says Russia ‘ready’ To Allow Ukraine Grain Exports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.