Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu (1421 Views)

Appeal Court Strikes Out EFCC ’s Suit Against Orji Kalu's Retrial / Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism / Exclusive!Magu’s SA Exposes The Conspirators Against Orji Kalu, Absolves Magu (2) (3) (4)

Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by odoemelamemmanu(m): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2022
Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu, Exonerates Magu

Time is said to be the greatest arbiter of truth and justice. In the fullness of time, the truth shall be laid bare. This truism seems to have been demonstrated amply by the narrative rendered by Mohammed Lawal, Office Assistant to Ibrahim Magu, the recently suspended Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). It is better to present unadulterated the narrative of Mr. Lawal, which reveals the conspiracy that led to the sudden conviction of Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Justice Idris of the Nigerian Court of Appeals, (an appellate judge that usurped the position of a trial judge just to convict a marked man).

Many Nigerians understood that there was more to the conviction of Senator Kalu than was shown on the pages of the newspapers and screens of social media platforms. But the whole truth is emerging now only when a witness to the plot has chosen to speak out.

The Men Behind The Plot To Take Orji Uzor Kalu Out of The Way. (By Mohammed Lawal)

My name is Mohammed Lawal, Special Assistant to the former Acting Chairman of EFCC, C.P. Ibrahim Magu. I worked with him directly and I traveled with him within Nigeria most of the time.

I am familiar with the details of my boss’ involvement in the case of Senator Orji Uzor Kalu. I first noticed that the Vice President Osinbajo was actively interested in the case of Senator Kalu when I accompanied my boss to the office of the Vice President on the matter. Though I was not in the meetings between my boss and the Vice President, I knew the meetings were about Senator Kalu because we went to the meetings with only one file and it was Senator Kalu’s file. Also, on many occasions, I overheard phone conversations between my boss and various people in connection with the case of Orji Uzor Kalu, then pending at the Federal High Court, Lagos.

Basically, Lawal revealed this to Osunreporters.com that his boss was following the request or directives of the Vice President and Governor Ahmed Tinubu. My boss had no personal interest in Orji Uzor Kalu. But my boss is very close to Tinubu and the Vice President, as they have been his greatest supporters, especially after the Senate failed to confirm him. The Vice President was his pillar of support in making sure that he remained the Acting Chairman of the EFCC irrespective of the fact that the Senate refused to confirm him as the substantive Chairman. My boss became very very close to the Vice President. The loyalty of my boss to Tinubu was also connected with his understanding that Senator Saraki blocked his confirmation and he believed that Tinubu and Saraki hated each other.

My understanding is that a group of strange bedfellows were working together to get Orji Uzor Kalu out of the way, and their best option was to work with the EFCC and judge handling the case pending against the Senator. The people working together against Kalu were Tinubu, the Vice President Osinbajo, Senator Ken Nnamani, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, and Chief Emeka Offor, who is a business partner with Ken Nnamani. These people have different motives but for some reason, they felt they needed each order. Senator Ken Nnamani tries to position himself as a leader of the APC in Igbo land. It is all a game of influence within the APC in the South East. With access to the party leadership, Nnamani and Emeka Offor cornered a chunk of government contracts going to the South East. Their company, the Enugu power distribution company, has been a vital interest that needed government protection. The company has not performed despite the huge public funds pumped into it. The men needed continued closeness to Federal Government in order for the government not to raise issues about the non-performance of that company and similar interests.
So, it is all about who could be said to lead the APC in the South East. The speedy rise of Orji Uzor Kalu within the APC is perceived as a threat to the interest of Senator Nnamani and Chief Emeka Offor. That is the foundation of their opposition and rivalry toward Senator Orji Uzor Kalu. Nnamani, aware that Kalu’s name had been often mentioned by key stakeholders as a potential presidential candidate in 2023, approached Tinubu for mutual support against Kalu. They made the case to Tinubu that Senator Kalu was an obstacle to be addressed ahead of time.

Everybody understood that Tinubu had an ambition for the presidency. Tunubu understood that Orji Uzor Kalu was a potential rival. There was a common interest between Tinubu and Ken Nnamani/Emeka Offor in neutralizing Orji Uzor Kalu. With Kalu out of the way, Nnamani and Offor would have no serious rival as the leader of APC in the South East and Tinubu would have one potential rival for the presidency out of the way.

The Vice President had been working to support Tinubu’s ambition. He and Tinubu were happy to use the two well-known Igbo figures to neutralize Orji Uzor Kalu. So, Senator Nnamani’s and Emeka Offor’s quest for unrivaled influence in the South East and Senator Abaribe’s personal grudge against Orji Uzor Kalu became very useful to Tinubu. And these men worked together to achieve the common goal of taking Orji Uzor Kalu down by any means possible, provided they would not be seen to have been the ones behind that outcome.

My boss, Magu, came into the picture because Tinubu and the Vice President saw our (EFCC) case against Senator Kalu as the perfect opportunity to get Kalu. We (EFCC) had a good relationship with Justice Idris then of the Federal High Court, Lagos. Also, both Tinubu and the Vice President have considerable influence with the judge. My boss met with Justice Idris many times over Orji Uzor Kalu’s case. I remember vividly one meeting in Tinubu’s house in Lagos, which was attended by my boss, the Vice President and the judge. My boss went into that meeting with only one file and that was the file of Senator Orji Uzor Kalu.

I am also aware of certain information in the file, that was manufactured and manipulated and used against Kalu. For instance, the total amount of the cheques covering the money Orji Uzor Kalu was accused of embezzling was actually 2.1 billion naira, not the 7.6 billion that we made it out to be. And the cheques in question were drawn against the security votes account. I know what was done to turn things around and make the figures to become 7.6 billion, and present it as if taken from the state treasury instead of the security votes account. Senator Orji Uzor Kalu’s conviction was carefully arranged and it worked out as planned, at least initially.

Three factors led me to disclose the truth of what happened here. Firstly, the conviction of Senator Kalu was quashed, making nonsense of the plot to put him away. And his popularity within the party leadership remained high throughout the time he was in prison. Secondly, my boss has been so unfairly treated in the manner he was publicly humiliated and ridiculed out of office. The Vice President and Tinubu did not do enough to protect him, despite that he was loyal to them. And thirdly, Chief Fani-Kayode, former Minister of Aviation, recently published an article disclosing that my boss was working for Tinubu and the Vice President, and that they used him. If he knew that much, it shows that I am not the only one that knew about the role these men played to get Orji Uzor Kalu jailed. I have no incentive to keep quiet about what happened to my boss.

https://osunreporters.com/2022/03/magus-sa-uncovers-tinubu-osibanjo-et-al-as-conspirators-against-orji-kalu-exonerates-magu/

Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by odoemelamemmanu(m): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2022
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Those behind the conspiracy against an Innocent man like Senator Orji Uzor Kalu will not go free. Karma will visit them one after the other. Amen!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by mymadam(m): 8:55am On Mar 02, 2022
2023.... Again? undecided
Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by adekolaelect(m): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2022
odoemelamemmanu:
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Those behind the conspiracy against an Innocent man like Senator Orji Uzor Kalu will not go free. Karma will visit them one after the other. Amen!
So an ex convicted Kalu is an Innocent man now when election is approaching ? I can't blame you bcs Igbo is looking for a Presidencial candidate coming 2023 election.

Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by OMENKAismad: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2022
odoemelamemmanu:
politics is dirty job I like it and I hate it.

Politicians don't have any conscience they are very wicked evil

Politicians are animal special Nigeria

Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by Sufferingboy(f): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2022
Politics.
Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by OMENKAismad: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2022
adekolaelect:
So an ex convicted Kalu is an Innocent man now when election is approaching ? I can't blame you bcs Igbo is looking for a Presidencial candidate coming 2023 election.
kanu and tinubu who is more criminal Lagos is in the pocket of tinubu even till tomorrow kanu is out of office almost 15 years ago

You are not normal get a life

Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by PrinceOfLagos: 9:23am On Mar 02, 2022
I laugh when some people call Osibanjo a saint

That man could be worse than the devil
He's been using the fake pastor that he used to be back in the days to cover up his many atrocities

Osibanjo could be more corrupt than Tinubu sef , anything is possible with this Nigerian politicians

Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by Okutanla1: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2022
Useless propaganda report. The source alone shows that it's fake news.

Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by adekolaelect(m): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2022
OMENKAismad:
kanu and tinubu who is more criminal Lagos is in the pocket of tinubu even till tomorrow kanu is out of office almost 15 years ago

You are not normal get a life
You are operating on dead brain !!! Can you tell me any office Tinubu is holding since 2007 till now or you just open your mouth without cominication from your head.

Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by TheRareGem1(f): 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
All dis lies Una go dey spread because of 2023

Initially, it was Tinubu Vs Osinbajo
Then, Tinubu, Osinbajo Vs Kalu

This is just a write junk from a fifth columnist as usual.

Plus how do you even quote anything from what ffk said? Na ment? This is just fabricated junk

Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by TheRareGem1(f): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

He's been using the fake pastor that he used to be back in the days to cover up his many atrocities

Osibanjo could be more corrupt than Tinubu sef , anything is possible with this Nigerian politicians

And you place your verdict on a fabricated junk? Have you asked yourself the authenticity of this? You reason objectively before spewing this? It's just lie. Believe it at your own peril.

Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by PrinceOfLagos: 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
TheRareGem1:

And you place your verdict on a fabricated junk? Have you asked yourself the authenticity of this? You reason objectively before spewing this? It's just lie. Believe it at your own peril.
I don't engage women

Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by okefranci: 12:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
kiss
Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by Lipscomb(m): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
Alaye take that your stupid topic off here all this your shall know the crime but still lied that you are preaching around can no longer trend.

Firstly kalu can never be a threat to Tinubu ambition secondly Osinbajo and kalu aren't any contention.

However are you trying to say kalu is innocent he didn't steal Abia money. No thank to our constitution that make it difficult for judiciary to prosecute corrupt politician .if not because of that kalu supposedto be cooling in Kuje prison.
odoemelamemmanu:
Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by Lipscomb(m): 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
That boy was born with propagandist a well known tribalistic in nature.
TheRareGem1:

Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by Shooyie: 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
This is pure gibberish. Fake news as always. Election is approaching so certain individuals have been paid to come up with false allegations. They know some Nigerians will buy into these stories as some are blinded by tribal and religious bigotry.
Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by haffaze777(m): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
TheRareGem1:

U get time ooo

Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by TheRareGem1(f): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I don't engage women

Oh it's true, You do men, I forgot.
Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by helinues: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Una go need to try harder as this won't sell for a Kobo

Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by PrinceOfLagos: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Oh it's true, You do men, I forgot.
Hisses in every dialect of Nigeria
Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by helinues: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I don't engage women

Awon Gaybriel master

Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by adefitim(m): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
Only nincompoops will believe this fake story

Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by odoemelamemmanu(m): 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're right. They're behind the fallacy and propaganda behind the jail of OUK
Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by odoemelamemmanu(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
adefitim:
Only nincompoops will believe this fake story

It's a known fact. Tinubu and Osibanjo are culpable
Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by Zeemam: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
Fake news
Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by Nyanmiridunce: 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Helinues, seunmsg and others, didn't I tell you this boy ain't only out to attack tinubu but the whole Yoruba? He's switched to Osinbajo and he won't stop. He will keep hiding under Yoruba to perpetrate his childish acts.

If you check his posts on nairaland, he'd attacked many Yoruba political and traditional leaders. After he finish, he will tell you he's a Yoruba.

I'm writing this for Yorùbás to know his missions on nairaland. Nobody should fall for his 'I'm yoruba' craps anymore.

Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by PrinceOfLagos: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Helinues, seunmsg and others, didn't I tell you this boy ain't only out to attack tinubu but the whole Yoruba? He's switched to Osinbajo and he won't stop. He will keep hiding under Yoruba to perpetrate his childish acts.

If you check his posts on nairaland, he'd attacked many Yoruba political and traditional leaders. After he finish, he will tell you he's a Yoruba.

I'm writing this for Yorùbás to know his missions on nairaland. Nobody should fall for his 'I'm yoruba' craps anymore.

So Aregbesola that attacked Tinubu is out to destroy the Yoruba race abi?

So anyone that exposes the dirty sides of Tinubu and Osibanjo is attacking the Yoruba people ?

Dude , tell us another story abeg, this one is stale..

I am Omo oodua tokan tokan and nothing is gonna change that.. not even your lies

Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by logicalman: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Saint osinbade,green snake on green grass. look these people that conspired to send Obi Udo Kalu to prison will suffer open disgrace.
Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by helinues: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:

What else do you expect from someone who created and operated skullminersw moniker.

Na that time I Know say the hatred and frustration na in born

There are somethings some Yorubas don't know about the intentions of some people about us.

Where did the word Lekki massacre originated from if not on this forum

The first set of photoshop photos was first posted on this forum

How about the recruitment of people on this same forum to propagate false narration about the Lekki event.

One thing is sure, they can only try but would always fail as their ancestors have been failing.

They are simply an ajegbodo who want others to be like them

Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by haffaze777(m): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:

It's only braindead that will fall for that

Re: Magu’s SA Uncovers Tinubu, Osibanjo, Et Al As Conspirators Against Orji Kalu by adefitim(m): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
odoemelamemmanu:

It's a known fact. Tinubu and Osibanjo are culpable

And Orji is the 13th Disciple Of our Lord Jesus Christ ?

Ebonyi Is Poverty Capital Of Southern Nigeria Under Umahi – Indigenes / Ondo Attack: What The Southeast Must Do ASAP. / Oyetola And Wife Studying The Outcome Of Saturday's Governorship Election (pic)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55