Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Promo Market Website - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Promo Market Website (366 Views)

Promo Market NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promo Market Website by KelbenMedia: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2022
COULD THIS BE YOU?

- I only get many likes and no sales when I run Facebook/Instagram ads

- People only ask me "how much" and would end up not buying.

- Facebook/Instagram has blocked me from advertising.

- I'm struggling to sell online.

If this is you right now, worry no more�.

We have a great news for you����.

Haven considered all our clients online business challenges in the previous years, Kelben Media has decided to launch an all-in-one solution based platform.

Here are some of the features you'll discover in www.promomarket.com.ng:

- Ability to sell easily, i.e we've made it simple for your customers to contact you via live chat, WhatsApp or any link you may provide.

This platform would be advertised in all media platforms, i.e radio, tv, newspaper and online to drive traffic to your store for more sales.

- Seller authenticity verification option, i.e this removes scammers from defrauding people on the website.

- Redirectory buttons, i.e you can send customers to your platform from our website.

- Referral system, i.e you can refer people to earn money.

- Review, i.e customers would be able to rate the quality of your products.

And many more...

#staydigital for more updates. _Kelben Media cares!_

#kelbenmedia
#digitalmarketing
#onlinebusiness
#business
#smallbusiness
#advertising
#advertisement
#promotion
#promo

(1) (Reply)

Ifè Boy In Michigan: The Extraordinary Story Of A Mother’s Love By Onigegewura / The Islamic State In West Africa Province (ISWAP) Has Claimed Responsibility For / The Long Snake I Killed In My Hometown.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.