Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Video Of Police Holding A Plate Of Food For His Madam,what The NPF Have Become - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Police Holding A Plate Of Food For His Madam,what The NPF Have Become (693 Views)

Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event / Zlatan Ibile 'Zanku' Number Plate Of His Mercedes Benz / Solidstar Loved Up And Holding A Lady In New Photo, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Police Holding A Plate Of Food For His Madam,what The NPF Have Become by bestnewsnaija: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2022
Ridiculous: video of police officer holding a plate of food for his madam at a party, what Nigeria Police force have become

see full details& video����
https://bestnewsng.online/ridiculous-video-of-police-officer-holding-a-plate-of-food-for-his-madam-at-a-party-what-nigeria-police-force-have-become/

Re: Video Of Police Holding A Plate Of Food For His Madam,what The NPF Have Become by pyyxxaro: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2022
E don tay e de happen like this na

Police even de go market for my area sad

1 Like

Re: Video Of Police Holding A Plate Of Food For His Madam,what The NPF Have Become by KingEverest: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2022
Them swear for this country I'm telling you guys everyday grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Police Holding A Plate Of Food For His Madam,what The NPF Have Become by zico530(m): 10:23am On Mar 02, 2022
grin grin the 1st picture, oga officer is ashamed of himself. But has to do because na oga wife. The 2nd picture, the officer is enjoying himself and feels happy because the lady's backyard together with money she wants to give him has made his day.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Police Holding A Plate Of Food For His Madam,what The NPF Have Become by Hashabiah: 10:29am On Mar 02, 2022
I just don't understand this country again . Anyway, make baba God just help us jappa from this shithole called Nigeria before our children come and see this as a way of life undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of Police Holding A Plate Of Food For His Madam,what The NPF Have Become by donbachi(m): 10:30am On Mar 02, 2022
For second pic...i no see wia the policeman hold nyansh for him oga.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Police Holding A Plate Of Food For His Madam,what The NPF Have Become by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:37am On Mar 02, 2022
bestnewsnaija:
Ridiculous: video of police officer holding a plate of food for his madam at a party, what Nigeria Police force have become

see full details& video����
https://bestnewsng.online/ridiculous-video-of-police-officer-holding-a-plate-of-food-for-his-madam-at-a-party-what-nigeria-police-force-have-become/

The dude doesn’t even look happy. The Corruption level at the police hierarchy is the cause for all these nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Police Holding A Plate Of Food For His Madam,what The NPF Have Become by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2022
pyyxxaro:
E don tay e de happen like this na

Police even de go market for my area sad

I have been seeing this pic for years now. It somehow looks edited.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DJ Dorcas Gives Reasons for Opening Davido’s Concert With Wizkid’s Song / Jjc’s 1st Baby Mama, Taiye Breaks Silence Amid Gossip Of His Marital Crisis / Sabinus Reacts As James Brown Says He Intends To Get Pregnant (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.