Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,286 members, 7,829,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Best Savings Account With High Interest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Best Savings Account With High Interest (442 Views)

Fundall Is The Best Savings App/platform In Nigeria / Best Savings And Investment Platform Online In Nigeria 2019 / PIGGYBANK.NG : 4 Features To Know About The Best Savings Platform Est. In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Savings Account With High Interest by mendozah(m): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2022
Please, I need help with banks in Nigeria that have high interest rate on savings account. Which bank in Nigeria have high interest rate on their savings account.
Thanks for your anticipated response. I really appreciate it
Re: Best Savings Account With High Interest by ibechris(m): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
Access bank High interest deposit account HIDA is currently going for 5% interest rate.
FCMB has one that goes for 7% and above,but that was last year and i am not sure if it has been reviewed downward or upward.

My advice:
Why not save your money in some of these investments houses where they will invest your money to earn u more than what most of these banks are willing to offer.
Re: Best Savings Account With High Interest by mendozah(m): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
Thank you so much. Please, can you give me an idea of this investment house you talked about or their website link. I will really appreciate that
ibechris:
Access bank High interest deposit account HIDA is currently going for 5% interest rate.
FCMB has one that goes for 7% and above,but that was last year and i am not sure if it has been reviewed downward or upward.

My advice:
Why not save your money in some of these investments houses where they will invest your money to earn u more than what most of these banks are willing to offer.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Joins The Metaverse; Buys 144 Plots Of Land In Ubuntuland / Floki Inu Token: How To Claim Floki Inu Token / Best Uk49s Hot Bonus Numbers For Today: 08 October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.