Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

To All Those Who Don't Understand The Gbege Of Russia-ukraine Crisis - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / To All Those Who Don't Understand The Gbege Of Russia-ukraine Crisis (395 Views)

Russia Sends Fathers Who Don't Pay Child Support To Fight In Ukraine War / Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban / Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Those Who Don't Understand The Gbege Of Russia-ukraine Crisis by peggywebbs(f): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2022
One thing many people don't get is that world politics is far deeper than what meets the eyes. To many, the crisis at hand is that Russia just decided to invade Ukraine, and according to Kamala Harris, that is bad.

Well, before you form any opinion about the situation, it is best you have a good grasp of history, in my words " World War 2 never ended". The power play is at work here. I remember one of my classes in school we had this discussion about world politics, and we came to a conclusion that China may rise to become the world power and will defeat America. It sounded bleak then because China was just rising as a fast developing economy. What seemed like a distant future has now become a reality.

The US economy as we know it is no longer as it was. Many countries see America as weak even though they keep on putting a strong front. When it is time to choose loyalties, you would see how countries will cut their loses ,choose the winning side and abandon them.

Anyway, before I bore you with analogy, here is a clip that explains exactly what the war is really about, the new loyalties Russia has gathered and how the US is struggling with its sanctions. As of today, China, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Isreal, Belarus, and India are with Russia. Its likely Japan, North Korea and still many other countries will join them. The world does not revolve around US and UK, and you would be surprised the amount of enemies the US have gathered over the years with their interference in people's economy and elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkacr7g86BY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Those Who Don't Understand The Gbege Of Russia-ukraine Crisis by WarriAproko: 11:47am On Mar 02, 2022
Simple truth

1 Like

Re: To All Those Who Don't Understand The Gbege Of Russia-ukraine Crisis by Truvelisback(m): 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
peggywebbs:
One thing many people don't get is that world politics is far deeper than what meets the eyes. To many, the crisis at hand is that Russia just decided to invade Ukraine, and according to Kamala Harris, that is bad.

Well, before you form any opinion about the situation, it is best you have a good grasp of history, in my words " World War 2 never ended". The power play is at work here. I remember one of my classes in school we had this discussion about world politics, and we came to a conclusion that China may rise to become the world power and will defeat America. It sounded bleak then because China was just rising as a fast developing economy. What seemed like a distant future has now become a reality.

The US economy as we know it is no longer as it was. Many countries see America as weak even though they keep on putting a strong front. When it is time to choose loyalties, you would see how countries will cut their loses ,choose the winning side and abandon them.

Anyway, before I bore you with analogy, here is a clip that explains exactly what the war is really about, the new loyalties Russia has gathered and how the US is struggling with its sanctions. As of today, China, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Isreal, Belarus, and India are with Russia. Its likely Japan, North Korea and still many other countries will join them. The world does not revolve around US and UK, and you would be surprised the amount of enemies the US have gathered over the years with their interference in people's economy and elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkacr7g86BY
True.
Re: To All Those Who Don't Understand The Gbege Of Russia-ukraine Crisis by ObamaMessi: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
Did I see u mention ISRAEL? Japan and Saudi Arabia? Complete work of fiction.To hell with u and ur opinion.You didn't make any sense.Your caption is different from your content.
Re: To All Those Who Don't Understand The Gbege Of Russia-ukraine Crisis by peggywebbs(f): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
Shows you didn't watch the news clip. I wasn't misleading anyone. My opinion doesn't have to make sense to anyone, it's my opinion. However, the news outlet doesn't lie, hence the clip... it's the world we live in.

ObamaMessi:
Did I see u mention ISRAEL? Japan and Saudi Arabia? Complete work of fiction.To hell with u and ur opinion.You didn't make any sense.Your caption is different from your content.

2 Likes

Re: To All Those Who Don't Understand The Gbege Of Russia-ukraine Crisis by ObamaMessi: 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
peggywebbs:
Shows you didn't watch the news clip. I wasn't misleading anyone. My opinion doesn't have to make sense to anyone, it's my opinion. However, the news outlet doesn't lie, hence the clip... it's the world we live in.

It's a propaganda just like when ukraine is winning putin puppets term it.At the mention of SA, u should knw that news is not true.Japan and Israel involved makes the news the fakest.
Re: To All Those Who Don't Understand The Gbege Of Russia-ukraine Crisis by peggywebbs(f): 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Now listen to the clip and then come back to tell me about propaganda... I don't do MSNBC no CNN BBC or those propaganda people.

ObamaMessi:
It's a propaganda just like when ukraine is winning putin puppets term it.At the mention of SA, u should knw that news is not true.Japan and Israel involved makes the news the fakest.
Re: To All Those Who Don't Understand The Gbege Of Russia-ukraine Crisis by ObamaMessi: 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
peggywebbs:
Now listen to the clip and then come back to tell me about propaganda... I don't do MSNBC no CNN BBC or those propaganda people.

Just irredeemable human being.You're not making any sense.(1)U said it's ur opinion (2)u said it's a news outlet (3)u said china is the world power now.How's that true? (4)u said American economy is not like before, how's it now? (5)u said u don't listen to CNN MSBC BBC which are news chanels and u trust anoth news clips on the ground that the former dnt air legitimate information,how did u arive at this irrational conclusion?How sure are u that that clip is legitimate?
Re: To All Those Who Don't Understand The Gbege Of Russia-ukraine Crisis by Jackanda1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
Everyone keeps saying china will over take USA. So what, is overtaking US a crime? undecided
Re: To All Those Who Don't Understand The Gbege Of Russia-ukraine Crisis by peggywebbs(f): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
No, it's not a crime but it's the reason they are surrounding the East. They too sense a threat between Russia and China. It's a battle between super powers... Ukraine is just bait.

Jackanda1:
Everyone keeps saying china will over take USA. So what, is overtaking US a crime? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Chicago 5-month-old Baby Girl Dies After Being Shot In The Head: 'A Disgrace' / Happy Birthday Malala Yousafzai, Pakistani Girl Who Was Almost Killed By Taliban / 40 Most Embarrassing Moments Of World Leaders Caught On Camera (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.