Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,658 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

How Do You Approach A Superior Who Speaks Ill Of U Before Ur MD In Your Office? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Approach A Superior Who Speaks Ill Of U Before Ur MD In Your Office? (140 Views)

Meet A Yoruba Man Who Speaks And Lectures In Igbo Language. / Why Should You Approach A Lawyer For Family Law Advice In Melbourne? / Meet 20 Years Old Favour Chisimdi Who Speaks 9 Foreign Languages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Approach A Superior Who Speaks Ill Of U Before Ur MD In Your Office? by Halo22: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
Good day my fellow Nairalanders!
I have not come to bore you guys with length of words and as such, I will go straight to point. In my place of work, there's this guy who z a sectional supervisor and always feels that his post is being threatened by some of us due to our expertise and smartness in delivery. So he employs every devise in making myself and other workers under him uncomfortable. He throws us off-balance whenever we bring nice ideas in our office and always presents his own point as the most acceptable one before our MD. Sometimes, he reshapes our suggestions and forward to the MD who z now seeing him as the best thing that happens to the establishment and snubs every other suggestion from other workers. All these have been going on and some of us have concluded that the guy uses black magic on our MD, who does sack people at his recommendation.

Then yesterday, I noticed that he reported me to the MD again over some minor issues that we both could sort out without involving the MD. After some scoldings from my MD, I left the office out of anger because I am not depending solely on that job as I have some other ventures. Later, the MD later called me and told me that she noticed I left office before closing time and I admitted that and told her how aggrieved I was over the whole situation. When she noticed I was being truthful over the whole thing, she then pleaded with me not to allow quarrels between the supervisor and myself to bring some shortfalls in our establishment. I later thanked her for acknowledging my effort and she dropped the call.

Now, my question is, how do I approach that our supervisor cos I have noticed he gossips to the MD especially when he needs to be on the side of favour? On a serious note, if not for the regard my MD has for me, I would have been given query or suspended that yesterday. Your candid advice is needed please

1 Like

Re: How Do You Approach A Superior Who Speaks Ill Of U Before Ur MD In Your Office? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
Bite him/her,best approach.
Re: How Do You Approach A Superior Who Speaks Ill Of U Before Ur MD In Your Office? by Amotolongbo(f): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Now, my question is, how do I approach that our supervisor cos I have noticed he gossips to the MD especially when he needs to be on the side of favour? On a serious note, if not for the regard my MD has for me, I would have been given query or suspended that yesterday. Your candid advice is needed please
The best approach is to exit that place of work.

The next best approach is to try your best to work diligently and formally
Re: How Do You Approach A Superior Who Speaks Ill Of U Before Ur MD In Your Office? by Amotolongbo(f): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
Bite him/her,best approach.
The OP isn’t a canine, why suggesting that?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Baba Sure And Mr Dele Odule Very Funny Vid / Get This Cheap Instagram Followers Service Today / Buy Trousers Online | Honayda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.