Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

#fuelscarcity: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #fuelscarcity: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area (23002 Views)

Pease What Is Fuel Price In Your Area Today? / How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? / US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #fuelscarcity: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
In my area its N200 for normal people
N50 for APC card carrying members
N50 for BMC members
N1000 for IPOB members
N500 for Igbos
N70 for Afonjas
N50 for Abokinas
N700 for PDP members
N60 for mozlems

Sai Buhari 2042!! grin
Sai Zelensky 2042!! grin
Excellent sarcasm!

1 Like

Re: #fuelscarcity: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area by proclinician: 7:30am On Mar 03, 2022
VaselineCrew:

But why are you supporting Atiku?

Nigerians una suffer never do abi

U that supported buhari how far. Mumu
Re: #fuelscarcity: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area by araoye(m): 10:04am On Mar 03, 2022
Toll gate side
ps3o:

Where in Ibadan?

1 Like

Re: #fuelscarcity: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area by ps3o(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
araoye:
Toll gate side

Ok... thanks
Re: #fuelscarcity: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area by AlphaTaikun: 6:49am On Mar 04, 2022
elantraceey:
It seems east is no longer part of Nigeria or it's just the place I'm staying because no iota of scarcity here at all
Hey @Elantraceey smiley
"You're NOT telling the truth."

OK, just pulling your legs.wink
Your observation seems right.

I observed from the state-to-state news reports that Imo, Anambra and Rivers States have fuel being
sold at normal pump price. I'm
not sure about Enugu, Ebonyi,
and Abia fuel supply though.

NOTE:
I suspect that the ease of buying fuel in Imo and Anambra may be due to the supply of refined fuel from a newly built private refinery
in the crude oil-producing part
of Imo.

By the way Traceey, so what are you doing in Anambra?
Do you live and work there?
Re: #fuelscarcity: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area by elantraceey(f): 6:54am On Mar 04, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Hey @Elantraceey smiley
"You're NOT telling the truth."

OK, just pulling your legs.wink
Your observation seems right.

I observed from the state-to-state news reports that Imo, Anambra and Rivers States have fuel being
sold at normal pump price. I'm
not sure about Enugu, Ebonyi,
and Abia fuel supply though.

NOTE:
I suspect that the ease of buying fuel in Imo and Anambra may be due to the supply of refined fuel from a newly built private refinery
in the crude oil-producing part
of Imo.

By the way Traceey, so what are you doing in Anambra?
Do you live and work there?

Well I can't even say for major areas in Anambra because I'm in a remote area but there's currently no scarcity here.

Yeah, I'm currently working here. Relocating very soon though.

1 Like

Re: #fuelscarcity: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area by AlphaTaikun: 7:15am On Mar 04, 2022
elantraceey:

Well I can't even say for major areas in Anambra because I'm in a remote area but there's currently no scarcity here.

Yeah, I'm currently working here. Relocating very soon though.
Dayum... That's awesome! smiley
What kinda work do you do
there, and how have you been
coping with the forced
seat-at-home in Iboland by
that secessionist group?

Aha... Relocating out of Anambra to another state you mean?
Re: #fuelscarcity: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area by elantraceey(f): 7:28am On Mar 04, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Dayum... That's awesome! smiley
What kinda work do you do
there, and how have you been
coping with the forced
seat-at-home in Iboland by
that secessionist group?

Aha... Relocating out of Anambra to another state you mean?

I would rather not divulge that information here. Well, Monday just added to the weekend, more time to rest.

Yes, out of Anambra.

1 Like

Re: #fuelscarcity: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area by AlphaTaikun: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2022
elantraceey:

I would rather not divulge that information here. Well, Monday just added to the weekend, more time to rest.

Yes, out of Anambra.
Aha... You probably have a point about not divulging that on here.
PM the answer to me right away
for privacy reasons.

Just imagine...lol. Some of you folks like extended rests or holidays a lot.

I've got work-related stuff I'm
doing right now and would like
less distractions.

Okay then Tracey, stay safe, and
have a safe trip on your way out
of that state.

Ciao. wink
Re: #fuelscarcity: How Much Is Fuel In Your Area by Ayanya(f): 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
Please what is the current state in ajah today?
I need fuel and can't stay too long on the queue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Inaugurates New Special Advisers (Photos) / Saraki To Fayose, Others: Don’t Trivialise “serious National Issue” / Falana Speaks On Walter Onnoghen Prosecution, Tells FG To Withdraw Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.