Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

What Is The Highest Mileage you have seen For A Nigerian Used Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Highest Mileage you have seen For A Nigerian Used Car? (1047 Views)

What Is The Highest Car Odometer Reading You Have Seen? / What Is The Maximum Mileage Of A Toyota Corolla? / How Come Many Tokunbo Cars For Sale In Nigeria Have 75,000 Mileage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Highest Mileage you have seen For A Nigerian Used Car? by nymphomaniac(m): 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
I have seen 240k and it was just three months used in Nigeria. The car was running very good.

I suspect these yellow danfo buses would have up to 600/700k if their Odos were still functional. From my experience, I have never seen a car other than Toyota get to 500k miles in Nigeria sha

Let’s have it, what’s the highest mileage you have seen a Nigerian used car have and how good was the performance at that level.
Re: What Is The Highest Mileage you have seen For A Nigerian Used Car? by Ayoslimzy(m): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
Re: What Is The Highest Mileage you have seen For A Nigerian Used Car? by immortalcrown(m): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
Some vehicles have outrun their mileage capacity and the indicator even disappeared from those vehicles but those vehicles are still naija-road-worthy.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Mileage you have seen For A Nigerian Used Car? by sunnymighty(m): 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
nymphomaniac:
I have seen 240k and it was just three months used in Nigeria. The car was running very good.

I suspect these yellow danfo buses would have up to 600/700k if their Odos were still functional. From my experience, I have never seen a car other than Toyota get to 500k miles in Nigeria sha

Let’s have it, what’s the highest mileage you have seen a Nigerian used car have and how good was the performance at that level.

264876 my toyota camry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Mileage you have seen For A Nigerian Used Car? by okoroemeka(m): 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
immortalcrown:
Some vehicles have outrun their mileage capacity and the indicator even disappeared from those vehicles but those vehicles are still naija-road-worthy.
I think if a vehicle engine or gear is replaced the previous mileage will be null and void,if not there are 1960s Mercedes Benz tipper trucks still on the roads in the southeast and I will not be surprised if their mileage will be less than 5000000 miles
Re: What Is The Highest Mileage you have seen For A Nigerian Used Car? by tico1212(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
401k plus and it still drive smooth. Toyota Camry 03

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Mileage you have seen For A Nigerian Used Car? by nymphomaniac(m): 4:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
tico1212:
401k plus and it still drive smooth. Toyota Camry 03
oil must have been changed at most every 2k miles.
Re: What Is The Highest Mileage you have seen For A Nigerian Used Car? by tico1212(m): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
nymphomaniac:
oil must have been changed at most every 2k miles.

3k miles..
Re: What Is The Highest Mileage you have seen For A Nigerian Used Car? by Cokahot: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
No be by mileage,na by if the engine still dey work with gear. Mileage don't mean shi t
Re: What Is The Highest Mileage you have seen For A Nigerian Used Car? by skywalker240(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2022

Car still going damn good grin
Re: What Is The Highest Mileage you have seen For A Nigerian Used Car? by dadabashua1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
nymphomaniac:

seen civic,accord,Sharon&golf(volks), and Peugeot with over 500k miles Bros... Them full north,damn some folks car maintainace routine is grade 1

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Mileage you have seen For A Nigerian Used Car? by alphaNomega: 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
tico1212:

3k miles..
What oil do you use? I guess this is an i4 engine

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Mileage you have seen For A Nigerian Used Car? by nymphomaniac(m): 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
alphaNomega:
What oil do you use? I guess this is an i4 engine
i6 engines don’t last like i4 or require shorter maintenance routines?
Re: What Is The Highest Mileage you have seen For A Nigerian Used Car? by Originalsly: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
sunnymighty:

264876 my toyota camry

I'm chasing you..... Toyota Camry '04 .... 4 cylinder! .... runs like the wind!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Mileage you have seen For A Nigerian Used Car? by TPound(m): 9:00am On Mar 04, 2022
Originalsly:

I'm chasing you..... Toyota Camry '04 .... 4 cylinder! .... runs like the wind!

Ritualist spotted!!!!

Where ona dey see fuel?!!! angry
You must be a ritualist grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Mileage you have seen For A Nigerian Used Car? by id4sho(m): 9:49am On Mar 04, 2022
Peugeot 406 999999

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Mileage you have seen For A Nigerian Used Car? by alphaNomega: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2022
nymphomaniac:
i6 engines don’t last like i4 or require shorter maintenance routines?
I don't know, I'm guessing. Still waiting for his response

(1) (Reply)

Please Why Is This On Corolla 06. / Some Panelbeaters Deserve To Be Flogged / Neatly-used Hyundai Accent 2010 Model For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.