Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,579 members, 7,840,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance (63400 Views)

Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces / Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by pharmaking: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
These are old pix from old movies na.

Wait till Sunday, Kyiv will not remain the same again.
Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
posty56:
pro-russians on nairaland go call am propaganda grin, but if na the other way around them go say Russia they deal Ukraine blow cheesy cheesy ,dumb people, I have seen multiple sources of Russia soldiers abandoning tanks everywhere way Ukraine citizens they use catch cruise, Putin send soldiers into war, en no give them food ,en no give them fuel ,how you want conquer them, abi you think say na robot your army be.

This na normal thing.

Everyone losses men, equipment and battles.

Just that at the end of the day, the stronger side would have won more.

Till tomorrow, killed in action Americans are still buried in North Korea.
Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by tctrills: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
backbencher:

Well, things can change, but for now, this is a straight Russian victory. They have the weapons and logistics, and Ukraine , while doing better than expected, is probably on its reserves by now.

But then again,things can change.
Actually, it's not going the Russian way.
No major city captured.
And wars are not fought by weapons and logistics. If you don't believe, ask the Americans in Afghanistan.
The Ukrainians have the goodwill of the world and the backing of much wealthier nations.
Russia has become an isolated country.
They are on the losing side

1 Like

Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by Cloud007: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
Prosperous111:
Abeg make Putin no see this pixure oh shocked

Ahh abi nah NATO dey fight Russia in disguise
OGA don't say these things loud ohh....our little secret. So You don't expect NATO and EU can be in Ukrainian military uniforms or their fighter jets and drones painted with Ukrainian military color. Shiiii.... Our little secret ohhh
Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by grandstar(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
taxfine:
Putin is just sick. So if Ukraine join NATO, automatically Russia is finished. What Russia should do is to keep Ukraine on check.

Putin will not remain the same after this invasion. Criticism/hate will follow him.

The issue of Ukraine joining NATO is an ego thing for Putin. In 2014, simply because the Ukrainian voted in a president who was not his choice, he sponsored Russian separatists in Russian-dominated parts of Ukraine.

Ukraine however should have been reasonable. It should have moved with caution realizing it has a neighboring bully. Joining NATO wasn't a do-or-die policy. This war should have been avoided by all means

1 Like

Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by Focusmind: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
I don't know why foreign medias are reporting these non existing "victories" for Ukraine? Those tanks were Ukrainian tanks destroyed by Russian helicopter gunship and cluster bombs. The Russian convoy are still amassing before the city and the Russian army are still trying to neutralise Ukrainian military capabilities before they move in.

Watch Aljazeera for an unbiased reporting of the current territorial war gains and others. Certainly, not from Western propagandists.

2 Likes

Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by alcuin(m): 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
Focusmind:
I don't know why foreign medias are reporting these non existing "victories" for Ukraine? Those tanks were Ukrainian tanks destroyed by Russian helicopter gunship and cluster bombs. The Russian convoy are still amassing before the city and the Russian army are still trying to neutralise Ukrainian military capabilities before they move in.

Watch Aljazeera for an unbiased reporting of the current territorial war gains and others. Certainly, not from Western propagandists.

Fo.ols too plenty for Nairaland
Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by MYHUBBY: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
why am I having the feelings that not only Ukrainians army and volunteer civilians are fighting the Russian, I think some proxy army or mercenaries had been on ground Ukraine to resist Russia force

1 Like

Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by harjay1986: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
[quote author=GardenOfGod post=110688185][/quote]
Na waa ooh

Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by LastProphet: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mandesz:
Some people don't know U.S fear is another world war. They love their people n don't want anything to harm them. Russia is a small thing to the U.S with all their weapons n nuclear power they are nothing

You are informed and you have sense, Russia is actually nothing and Putin knows it and is why he doesn't really care because he's figured he ain't got much to lose
Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by Emmawhite91(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
freshkpomo:
NATO don enter this war... They sent some soldier probably dressed in Russian military outfit.... When US said Russian president sent assassins to kill the Ukrainian president but guess what? They just twisted narrative... They actually sent those men and no one knows who is getting assassinated but Russia will take the blame even if it's Putin that falls... NATO troops will gradually enter in Ukrainian outfit. Even the weapons you see been donated might not be the real weapon the EU is giving to the Ukrainian..

Russia just use hand Waka enter trap!!!
atleast someone understand the real gist.

1 Like

Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by okoroemeka(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dollywood:
We know they are not winning shit. It's only a matter of time before the whole Kiev will be surrounded by armour tanks and forced to surrender.
the days of conventional warfare of armoured tanks and artillery are gradually becoming obsolete,state of the art unmanned aerial vehicles(UAV)is now the future of warfare,an armed UAV can hover for 48 hrs at a time at more than 30-40,000 feet out of human eyesight and can see a human being with advanced cameras through rain,fog,snow,night and day,it can strike and destroy cumbersome tanks without the crew not knowing what hit them,or more terrifying is the new cheap and disposable kamikaze drones which is small enough to bring into battle in a backpack,when lauched this #5000 dollar missiles can loitor in the air for hours and chose it's target to strike and those charred wrecks could be the work of UAV of which country no one can tell,it will be terrifying and demoralizing to be a tank crew facing a silent unseen enemy.
Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by nnamdiosu(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lostchild:
azammi / nnamdiosu

I will mention both of you on a prophetic post I sent to a female friend. It is a digest version of what will happen in the future.

Both of you should not quote the write up. I just want you guys to know what will happen before hand.

Since 2013, have been praying to God towards the war in Ukraine that will root ww3 in 2027. I was praying asking God to push the world war farther.

I will mention you both.

Hello bro, how are you doing?
I saw it bro since I follow you.

It's intense. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by Shikena(m): 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
freshkpomo:
NATO don enter this war... They sent some soldier probably dressed in Russian military outfit.... When US said Russian president sent assassins to kill the Ukrainian president but guess what? They just twisted narrative... They actually sent those men and no one knows who is getting assassinated but Russia will take the blame even if it's Putin that falls... NATO troops will gradually enter in Ukrainian outfit. Even the weapons you see been donated might not be the real weapon the EU is giving to the Ukrainian..

Russia just use hand Waka enter trap!!!
Nollywood needs you. With your vivid imagination, we can reach Hollywood level grin
Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by TheGift: 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dollywood:
We know they are not winning shit. It's only a matter of time before the whole Kiev will be surrounded by armour tanks and forced to surrender.

And you think the rest of the world will fold their hands and watch? Even if Russia Bombs the whole of Ukraine, they have already lost the war.

The only way Russia will survive this is if Putin goes down. And Putin will go down. Mark my words.
Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by azammi(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hello sir , hope you’re doing good.
Ok when u post it I’ll chrck it out
Lostchild:
azammi / nnamdiosu

I will mention both of you on a prophetic post I sent to a female friend. It is a digest version of what will happen in the future.

Both of you should not quote the write up. I just want you guys to know what will happen before hand.

Since 2013, have been praying to God towards the war in Ukraine that will root ww3 in 2027. I was praying asking God to push the world war farther.

I will mention you both.

1 Like

Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by aribisala0(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
okoroemeka:
the days of conventional warfare of armoured tanks and artillery are gradually becoming obsolete,state of the art unmanned aerial vehicles(UAV)is now the future of warfare,an armed UAV can hover for 48 hrs at a time at more than 30-40,000 feet out of human eyesight and can see a human being with advanced cameras through rain,fog,snow,night and day,it can strike and destroy cumbersome tanks without the crew not knowing what hit them,or more terrifying is the new cheap and disposable kamikaze drones which is small enough to bring into battle in a backpack,when lauched this #5000 dollar missiles can loitor in the air for hours and chose it's target to strike and those charred wrecks could be the work of UAV of which country no one can tell,it will be terrifying and demoralizing to be a tank crew facing a silent unseen enemy.
Against an adversary that cannot do anything about it

What happens when both adversaries have UAVs?

UAVS are controlled from SOMEWHERE

Again they are effective against adversaries that cannot strike the command centre

Every rope no matter how long has an origin

In short they are useful but not a game changer and not useful for all scenarios
Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by AntonVince: 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

Yeah, that is because just a week into this military operations in Ukraine, we have seen series of propaganda in the western Media, so if an average person tries not to believe anything coming from them, it is justifiable. Why shutting down Russian news platform on Facebook and YouTube, so we can have access to their media only, they want us to hear their own narrations and not from the other side, I that what you call fair?? I choose not to believe whatever they post until they are fair and stop being hypocrite.

All is fair in war, brother.

1 Like

Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by Pastorsmile: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2022
Putin is indeed the most powerful man in the world today.
Is so unfortunate that he is for the wrong reasons.
Fearless and daring.
Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by Lostchild(m): 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
nnamdiosu:

Hello bro, how are you doing?
I saw it bro since I follow you.

It's intense. May God help us.

NOTE ; In 2027, meteorite will fall on Russia because of the sins of Vladimir Putin
Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by loko50(m): 2:06am On Mar 03, 2022
Hanks0000:
Good riddance.
Russia's military is really overrated. Just look at these old and ugly tanks.

Have you ever seen a fine tank?
Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by goodheart01: 2:24am On Mar 03, 2022
Prosperous111:
Abeg make Putin no see this pixure oh shocked

Ahh abi nah NATO dey fight Russia in disguise

Putin has been messed up. He never experrerit
Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by goodheart01: 2:26am On Mar 03, 2022
posty56:
pro-russians on nairaland go call am propaganda grin, but if na the other way around them go say Russia they deal Ukraine blow cheesy cheesy ,dumb people, I have seen multiple sources of Russia soldiers abandoning tanks everywhere way Ukraine citizens they use catch cruise, Putin send soldiers into war, en no give them food ,en no give them fuel ,how you want conquer them, abi you think say na robot your army be.
I’m just sitting and watching with my pop corn in hand. As for those Putin dogs, they shall be put-in disgrace
Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by goodheart01: 2:28am On Mar 03, 2022
GodHatesBigots:
Russia JUNK. Poor logistics, poor training, low morale and determined Ukrainians. Putin made a big mistake.

In the long term, Russia will lose this war and leave Ukraine in disgrace.

I usually say Russian weapons are junks and some will attack me. Russian weapons were only better during the soviet days and that’s because of Ukraine and Romania. Recently nothing dey Russian weapons again

1 Like

Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by goodheart01: 2:30am On Mar 03, 2022
backbencher:
At the end, Ukraine will lose this war. It's just a matter of time.

Russia is too strong and too powerful. About the only surprise is that Ukraine is resisting well, but in the end it is inevitable.

Whether Putin finally wins or not, just know he walked into America’s trap. And this war has exposed Russia military weakness
Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by goodheart01: 2:32am On Mar 03, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Many of you on Nairaland are living in La la land. A self imposed delusion.

For you to even consider that Ukraine can win or stop Russia is one of the most deluded things ever. Even NATO cannot dare say such.

Just because you try to convince yourself that something is true does not make it true in reality.

Then how come Ukraine has held out up till this time?? Always be sincere to yourself
Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by goodheart01: 2:35am On Mar 03, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

When President Biden said that Putin was about to invade Ukraine, you guys said that was Western Propaganda and fake news. Remember?
I really doubt some of you guys really know what propaganda is.

The United States has the best intelligence so far and I never for a minute doubted that invasion intel. Na Putin lap dogs here dey call everything Western propaganda

1 Like

Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by goodheart01: 2:37am On Mar 03, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

When President Biden said that Putin was about to invade Ukraine, you guys said that was Western Propaganda and fake news. Remember?
I really doubt some of you guys really know what propaganda is.

Most of them heard the word for the first time here on nairaland so that’s why it’s sweet for them to always say

1 Like

Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by Chuksyno(m): 3:42am On Mar 03, 2022
Tell me the benefits of war other than destruction of lives and properties.
Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by Jeromejnr(m): 5:14am On Mar 03, 2022
goodheart01:

Then how come Ukraine has held out up till this time?? Always be sincere to yourself

Held up how? Do you know how large Ukraine is and Russia is using ground vehicles and foot soldiers to capture cities.

Are you even following the news?
Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2022
loko50:

Have you ever seen a fine tank?

Nah, I have yeah and I have seen ones not as old and rugged looking as those ones in the pic..
Re: Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance by bigcasava1(m): 9:05am On Mar 03, 2022
This is the right time to Israel should wipe Iran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target / A Woman's Iphone Saved Her Life In Las Vegas Mass Shooting / Missing Florida Woman Found Inside Her Car After 9months Underwater(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.