Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,444 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Man United Advised To Sell Harry Maguire This Summer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Advised To Sell Harry Maguire This Summer (246 Views)

Decision To Sell Harry Maguire Is Made By Erik Ten Hag In Ruthless £132m Man Utd / Why Tottenham Should Sell Harry Kane / Harry Maguire: Man Utd Agree £80m Deal For Leicester Defender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man United Advised To Sell Harry Maguire This Summer by thomasina: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Former Manchester United defender Paul Parker has asked the club to sell Harry Maguire to recoup the vast majority of cash they stumped up for him in 2019.

Maguire joined three years ago to much fanfare after leaving Leicester City for Old Trafford in a deal worth £80million.

However, his reputation as a reliable centre back has dipped in recent months, with his performances and lapses in concentration a constant discussion point among fans and pundits alike.

United’s defence has somewhat tightened since the introduction of interim head coach Ralf Rangnick in December, although individual errors from Maguire have still been evident.

‘If United, in my opinion, were to get somewhere near to their money back on Harry Maguire, I think they’ll have to think about it,’ he told The Express.

‘I think Victor Lindelof and Raphael Varane, you know, they could build something on there maybe, in a mode of what they’re looking for and where the club wants to be.

‘You’re talking about players who are definitely more agile, a little bit quicker, better defenders in one against one situation and I think you have to look at it that way.

SOURCE: Nigeria football news
Re: Man United Advised To Sell Harry Maguire This Summer by KingEverest: 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
To who? Who won buy that fridge
Re: Man United Advised To Sell Harry Maguire This Summer by Rastaramsey(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
Maguire's contract should be terminated with immediate effect.... That guy is a big virus cus man is so weak.... He can't defend, coordinate and do shit....

(1) (Reply)

Action Pictures From Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Ibom Youth Fc / Bendel Insurance Fc Vs Campos Fc / Ghana Vs Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.