Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Dubia Visa And Ticket - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubia Visa And Ticket (1488 Views)

Dubia Visa? / Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket / Your First Visa And Interview At An Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubia Visa And Ticket by chelseabmw(m): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2011
Please i do not want any agent here. . . .All i want is an estimate of cost for visa and tickets. . . .How long is it gonna take before the visa is out? How many months will i be given? How do i get the visa? How much is my BTA?Please answer these questions quickly

How do i go about the embassy?
Re: Dubia Visa And Ticket by steve13(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2011
U lack manners,which people are u addressing like that?( Pls answer this questions quickly ko.
Re: Dubia Visa And Ticket by chelseabmw(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2011
Get behind me Animal Satan. . . . . . . . You lack respect

If u dnt have an answer kindly shut up ur mouth. . . . . . .
Re: Dubia Visa And Ticket by steve13(m): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2011
U are writing all this long note because of dubaihow many months u will be given??embassyall for Dubaiu be confirmed olodo.
Re: Dubia Visa And Ticket by shawonlese: 11:49pm On Jun 28, 2011
@ Chelseabmw,

I thought you were a moderator? Moderators shouldn't be insulting anyone.

That is unprofessional conduct.
Re: Dubia Visa And Ticket by steve13(m): 12:12am On Jun 29, 2011
Let him call me satan because he wants to go to dubai and die,dubai that I ve been to more than 5 times is what u re asking where the embassy is and how many months they will issue you,all your years in NL u ve learn nothing,only a fool will tell you,if you want free info,humble your self.

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Dangerous Cities In The World To Travel / Selfies Gone Wrong: The Funniest Travel Selfies Ever Taken / Let's Talk About Switzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.