Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Thank You Nairalanders For Your Support! What Can I Do Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Thank You Nairalanders For Your Support! What Can I Do Better? (565 Views)

MTN Thank You Very Much / Thank You Nairalanders / Thank You Nairalanders But How Do I Eneble Face Lock On The Hot 6 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nairalanders For Your Support! What Can I Do Better? by Smartdepotng: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymzOdhxBKb0

So our tech YouTube Channel just crossed 8k subscribers but we want to let you know that Nairaland is the 2nd biggest external traffic to our YouTube channel 2nd only to Google search.

So, I want to say a big thank you.

Feel free to let us know things we can do better.
If you know anyone that is a Tech YouTuber in Port Harcourt, let us know we are looking out for a collab.

Regards.

Re: Thank You Nairalanders For Your Support! What Can I Do Better? by Onyeka90210(m): 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
Do giveaway
Re: Thank You Nairalanders For Your Support! What Can I Do Better? by Smartdepotng: 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Do giveaway
Giveaway is on the way - won't tell you when but it is coming

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 11 Pro Gets Dunked, Scratched, And Bent / Fastest Way Of Sending And Receiving Money In Nigeria Right Now.. Free 3gb / Turn Ur Phone To Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.