Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Sanwo-olu Approves Purchase Of 3 New 500 KVA Generators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Approves Purchase Of 3 New 500 KVA Generators (825 Views)

What Will Happen If CBN Removes Zik’s Picture From The New 500 Naira Notes? / Sanwo-Olu Approves Increase In BRT Fares By ₦100 / Sanwo-Olu Approves Full Resumption Of All Markets In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-olu Approves Purchase Of 3 New 500 KVA Generators by Josepholome: 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
To Boost Power Supply In LASUTH

The Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu has approved the purchase of three new 500 KVA Generators to boost the power supply in the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH). This was made known by the Chief Medical Director (CMD), Professor Adetokunbo Fabamwo in a statement recently

The power situation has become a challenge in recent times as the Mainland Independent Power Project had become epileptic because of the limited supply of gas to its turbines. This has made the hospital resort to using her generators but had to be rationing it.

According to the CMD, Governor Sanwo-Olu, in his magnanimity has stepped into the situation by approving the purchase of three brand new 500 KVA generators to the hospital and it will be installed this new week.

Professor Fabamwo appreciated all the clients within the hospital for bearing with her while the power outage lasted and assured the community that efforts are on to restore power normalcy across the hospital.

https://leaders.ng/sanwo-olu-approves-purchase-of-3-new-500-kva-generators-to-boost-power-supply-in-lasuth/

Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Purchase Of 3 New 500 KVA Generators by PrinceOfLagos: 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nice one Sanwo Eko

I hope you seek approval from Tinubu Sha before you end up like Ambode

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Purchase Of 3 New 500 KVA Generators by Nkitara: 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
No hope for 24hrs electricity even if it's 20hrs in a day in this zoo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Purchase Of 3 New 500 KVA Generators by IgweOfNnewi: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Nice one
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Purchase Of 3 New 500 KVA Generators by IgweOfNnewi: 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one Sanwo Eko

I hope you seek approval from Tinubu before you end up like Ambode
Are you seeking approval from Tinubu to breathe
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Purchase Of 3 New 500 KVA Generators by PrinceOfLagos: 7:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Are you seeking approval from Tinubu to breathe
Tinubu owns Lagos so anything the governor wants to do must first be approved by Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Purchase Of 3 New 500 KVA Generators by IgweOfNnewi: 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu owns Lagos so anything the governor wants to do must first be approved by Tinubu
Is that why you are always seeing Tinubu in your nightmare, his thoughts are suffocating you
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Purchase Of 3 New 500 KVA Generators by PrinceOfLagos: 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Is that why you are always seeing Tinubu in your nightmare, his thoughts are suffocating you
I am omo oodua tokan tokan and Lagos is my home

I am Ibile the core so I know Lagos more than you do..

There is no way the governor will purchase anything without the approval of Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Purchase Of 3 New 500 KVA Generators by IgweOfNnewi: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

There is no way the governor will purchase anything without the approval of Tinubu
Of course, this
is your usually blabbering, you are ashamed of what and where you are from, just like an attachment to a tree without a root, like the wise people will always say "a bastard using left hand to show the way to his house, a bastard selling his people for peanut" we know you and what you are, stop hiding behind a finger
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Purchase Of 3 New 500 KVA Generators by PrinceOfLagos: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Of course, this
is your usually blabbering, you are ashamed of what and where you are from, just like an attachment to a tree without a root, like the wise people will always say "a bastard using left hand to show the way to his house, a bastard selling his people for peanut" we know you and what you are, stop hiding behind a finger
Are you describing yourself here because I'm not understanding
Or are you tryna tell me that you're more Yoruba than I am

So because I didn't support Tinubu presidential ambition now makes me a non Yoruba

Laughable
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Purchase Of 3 New 500 KVA Generators by Invictuse: 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
Tinubu house boy doing wonder in 2022 while Ikpeazu Ugwuayi keep on failing like the failure they are known for. Umahi is celebrating Ground breaking for igbos to make noise of in the year of our lord 2022
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Purchase Of 3 New 500 KVA Generators by LeoDeKing: 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one Sanwo Eko

I hope you seek approval from Tinubu Sha before you end up like Ambode
[/s]
At least he has been getting approval from Tinubu to develop Lagos state infrastructure which economic migrants and refugees have been benefitting from.

Now which approval are all the govs in the SE waiting for before they develop the zone so the South East-Lagos migration can be brought under control
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Purchase Of 3 New 500 KVA Generators by IgweOfNnewi: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Are you describing yourself here because I'm not understanding
Or are you tryna tell me that you're more Yoruba than I am

So because I didn't support Tinubu presidential ambition now makes me a non Yoruba

Laughable
Omo ale (a bastard and vagabond) sells his people cheap, your comments gave you out as an impostor
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Purchase Of 3 New 500 KVA Generators by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Omo ale (a bastard and vagabond) sells his people cheap, your comments gave you out as an impostor
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2
Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Purchase Of 3 New 500 KVA Generators by Echoban: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

No wonder lagos is great. So they take approval from a brilliant fellow who guide them.. kudos to Lagos Governor's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Approves Purchase Of 3 New 500 KVA Generators by 183e: 5:27am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
At least he has been getting approval from Tinubu to develop Lagos state infrastructure which economic migrants and refugees have been benefitting from.

Now which approval are all the govs in the SE waiting for before they develop the zone so the South East-Lagos migration can be brought under control
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Why IPOB Kept Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest A Secret. / 2023: North Will Neutralise All Your Strong Men! / Video:Bridge Divided Into Two Part After Heavy Downpour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.