Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Gov. - Foreign Affairs (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gov. (181942 Views)

Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It / Russia-Ukraine Crisis: "Putin Cannot Remain In Power" - President Biden / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. by Whobedatte(m): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2022
Uprightness100:
Another Ukrainian strike on Russian base in Crimea?
Russia air defence is absolutely hogwash ! Only Israelis and Iranians have excellent air defence mechanism.
Re: Gov. by Svlla: 11:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Whobedatte:

Russia air defence is absolutely hogwash ! Only Israelis and Iranians have excellent air defence mechanism.

Meanwhile Turkey just signed contract for another batch of S400 with Russia

BTW The attacks on Crimea are sabotage and not by a means of missile attack

FYI the Himars and M777 are artillery pieces not ballistic missiles system, therefore they are not targets for S400 or S300

To compare Russian air defence to Iranian or Israeli is..... sad

The ignorance in this forum is palpable. At this point, ignorance reign Supreme here

Better get better education for the sake of next time

6 Likes

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2022
Iran gave the Powers and USA, 48 hours to respond to its answer.

( Amir Tsarfati)
Re: Gov. by cybertyrant(m): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2022
Whobedatte:

It was not an attack by ukraine, it was was caused by an accident, only 2 injured
Re: Gov. by cybertyrant(m): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2022
Svlla:

FYI the Himars and M777 are artillery pieces not ballistic missiles system, therefore they are not targets for S400 or S300

The ignorance in this forum is palpable. At this point, ignorance reign Supreme here

russia has pantsir air defence systems for such attacks, more agile and effective for muliple mlrs artillery attack, stealth drones and aircrafts than s-300 etc but with limited range than S-series

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Svlla: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
cybertyrant:
russia has pantsir air defence systems for such attacks, more agile and effective for muliple mlrs artillery attack, stealth drones and aircrafts than s-300 etc but with limited range than S-series

True

And Ukrainian tactics is to overwhelm this air defences by drone swarming then deploy rocket artillery to follow up

However Russian Air defence in Ukriane is sufficient enough, more Buk and Pantsir systems need to be deployed at strategic points

All in all, Russian advances in Ukraine continues
Re: Gov. by okeysoninv: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
cybertyrant:
It was not an attack by ukraine, it was was caused by an accident, only 2 injured
lol people and image on ground are saying is ammo fire. Russia propagandist at it again.
Re: Gov. by okeysoninv: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Svlla:

True

And Ukrainian tactics is to overwhelm this air defences by drone swarming then deploy rocket artillery to follow up

However Russian Air defence in Ukriane is sufficient enough, more Buk and Pantsir systems need to be deployed at strategic points

lie, HiMARS can not be intercepted by missile defense system of Russia due to low flying attitude. Russia has no answer to superiority HIMARS. HiMARS is fast and mobile nothing concerned drones here.

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
There have been two drone attacks in the last 24 hours against U.S. forces in Syria. First in vicinity of al-Tanf and now at Green Village at Al- Omar oil field. Both were carried out by Iran’s proxies in the region!

( Amir Tsarfati)
Re: Gov. by kiddkash(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
Whobedatte:

that is true. let NATO and Co. go strike the heart of Russia since they said Russian is their number 1 enemy

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Svlla: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
lie, HiMARS can not be intercepted by missile defense system of Russia due to low flying attitude. Russia has no answer to superiority HIMARS. HiMARS is fast and mobile nothing concerned drones here.

First i will dedicate this reply to your ignorance

Then I will recommend some research topics for your education

Go look up how to defend against rocket artillery, while you are doing that check the speed of Himars and the type of ammunition it uses

When you're better informed then you can quote me again
Re: Gov. by kiddkash(m): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Svlla:

they don't even know the best in world S-500 missile defense better that Iron dome by a million miles. even when India purchase it from Russia, US wanted to sanction India

the best in the world S-550 developed by Russia capable of hitting even in the space.
don't take my word for it, google s-550 missile system
Re: Gov. by cybertyrant(m): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
Svlla:

True

drone swarm? Lol, post the source, lol, this not hollywood movies, the most of these are caused by sabotage
Re: Gov. by okeysoninv: 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
Svlla:

First i will dedicate this reply to your ignorance

Then I will recommend some research topics for your education

Go look up how to defend against rocket artillery, while you are doing that check the speed of Himars and the type of ammunition it uses

When you're better informed then you can quote me again
talking trash radar system can never detect low altitude flying object, be it drone, artillery rocket, cruise, or ballistic again HiMARS speed is of Mach 3. very high and accurate. go and get urself education we know you guys Putin bots. total number of HIMARS sent to Ukraine is just 12, not even single one has been disable by ur " so great Russia". all their weapons na wash.

1 Like

Re: Gov. by cybertyrant(m): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
lol people and image on ground are saying is ammo fire. Russia propagandist at it again.
Propaganda? Lol, Reply me when ukraine claims responsibility
Re: Gov. by okeysoninv: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
cybertyrant:
Propaganda? Lol, Reply me when ukraine claims responsibility
they have already claimed it.
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
Not too many ayatollahs in Iran, liked this photo of Ayatollah Khomeini in the Saudi newspaper A- Riyadh under the headline: "Iran and assassinations.. a close connection", during the days following the attack on writer Salman Rushdie.

Re: Gov. by cybertyrant(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
brainwashed mugu, low flying? Is pantsir and buk systems a joke to you? Himars got only range of which russian tornado mlrs artillery is better than
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
Explosions reported at military air base in occupied Crimea.

Several explosions were heard at a military air base in the village of Hvardiiske, not far from Simferopol, on Aug. 16, Russian media Kommersant reported.
According to Kommersant, the Russian military is currently “checking the version of an attack by a small unmanned aerial vehicle on an ammunition depot (at the base).”
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
Turkey's five banks adopted Russia's Mir payment system.

Iran is in talks to adopt the Russian payment system as well.

This is not good news for the West as they could skip sanctions easily.

( Naftali)
Re: Gov. by okeysoninv: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
cybertyrant:
brainwashed mugu, low flying? Is pantsir and buk systems a joke to you? Himars got only range of which russian tornado mlrs artillery is better than
Russia bot. HiMARS is taking out rubbish pantsir, s300 , s400 from Kherson to Donbass. more than 50 targets so far demilitarized by HIMARS. not even one , has been lost. USA is not ur mate. Russia is finish in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Gov. by okeysoninv: 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
Uprightness100:
Explosions reported at military air base in occupied Crimea.

Several explosions were heard at a military air base in the village of Hvardiiske, not far from Simferopol, on Aug. 16, Russian media Kommersant reported.
According to Kommersant, the Russian military is currently “checking the version of an attack by a small unmanned aerial vehicle on an ammunition depot (at the base).”
demilitarization in action. Russia spam maggots must run away from Crimea.

1 Like

Re: Gov. by cybertyrant(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
talking trash radar system can never detect low altitude flying object, be it drone, artillery rocket, cruise, or ballistic again HiMARS speed is of Mach 3. very high and accurate. go and get urself education we know you guys Putin bots. total number of HIMARS sent to Ukraine is just 12, not even single one has been disable by ur " so great Russia". all their weapons na wash.
You only get ur info on nairaland lol, 6 himars has been put out of service by superior russian counter artillery barrages, go telegram, Twitter, vr, follow the right channels for raw news, not cnn refined propaganda
Re: Gov. by okeysoninv: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
cybertyrant:
You only get ur info on nairaland lol, 6 himars has been put out of service by superior russian counter artillery barrages, go telegram, Twitter, vr, follow the right channels for raw news, not cnn refined propaganda
bring verifiable and reputable link. not ur propaganda of Putin bots.

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Svlla: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
cybertyrant:
drone swarm? Lol, post the source, lol, this not hollywood movies, the most of these are caused by sabotage

Drone swarm? Yes!

Ukraine has been using Drone effectively I must admit

And Yes! The attack on Crimea was sabotage

The Drone swarm part of my reply was in reference with Ukrainian military action on the eastern and southern front
Re: Gov. by cybertyrant(m): 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
Russia bot. HiMARS is taking out rubbish pantsir, s300 , s400 from Kherson to Donbass. more than 50 targets so far demilitarized by HIMARS. not even one , has been lost. USA is not ur mate. Russia is finish in Ukraine.
lol, tell me something western bots havent told me lol, illusion of winning hahahaha, meanwhile we are gaing ground day by day, liquidating your nazi zombies out of action
Re: Gov. by okeysoninv: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
cybertyrant:
lol, tell me something western bots havent told me lol, illusion of winning hahahaha, meanwhile we are gaing ground day by day, liquidating your nazi zombies out of action
after the arrivals of HIMARS, not even one city has been captured by russicist it get a reason. meanwhile Ukraine is taking town by town in Kherson

1 Like

Re: Gov. by cybertyrant(m): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
Svlla:

Drone swarm? Yes!

Ukraine has been using Drone effectively I must admit

And Yes! The attack on Crimea was sabotage

The Drone swarm part of my reply was in reference with Ukrainian military action on the eastern and southern front
lies, post the source, lol, hahaha, u wan form iran lol, how much do u think turkey bayrakar drone costs abi na birds you dey talk
Re: Gov. by cybertyrant(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
after the arrivals of HIMARS, not even one city has been captured by russicist it get a reason. meanwhile Ukraine is taking town by town in Kherson
lol, name 2 towns ukraine has taken in the past week and i will name 5+ russia has liberated
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
"In Iran, I was told if I take off my hijab I will be hanged".

Iranian journalist Masih Alinejad expose the Islamic regime in Iran.

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
JUST IN:
Natural gas prices in Europe rise to a new record high.

Russia's Gazprom warns European gas prices could climb a further 60% in the near term.

disclose Tv

Re: Gov. by okeysoninv: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
[quote author=cybertyrant post=115758734] lol, name 2 towns ukraine has taken in the part week and i will name 5+ russia has liberated[/quoteUkrainian counteroffensive advances one village at a time | DW News].Ukrainian troops recapture over 40 villages around Kherson, says Kyiv
brusselstimes

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (385) (Reply)

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.