Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Gov. - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gov. (181957 Views)

Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It / Russia-Ukraine Crisis: "Putin Cannot Remain In Power" - President Biden / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. by Righteousness2(m): 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Irpin, a suburb of Kiev, is experiencing a mass exodus of people. All understand that the Russians are too close to take over the Ukrainian capital!
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
A report from a Christian in Mariupol- the besieged Ukrainian city by the Black Sea

“Good evening friends!
Please pray for us! It is impossible to believe what's going on here.... My family and I are in the church. By the grace of God we are alive.... The city is simply being wiped off the face of the earth.... It is completely destroyed, no electricity, all the wires are on the ground, no gas, the gas line is blown up, people go out on the rocks outside to cook their food, no water....

There is no gasoline, we have a well in the church, salt water, and we drink salty tea. Thank God at least something. People on the streets are hungry, stores are broken and looted, hailstones are shooting, guns, aircraft, bombs just fall around a few meters from the church. God controls these meters, and we only have windows blown out. But we are alive. The generators are on now, and we have charged the phones and for a time, there is WiFi and I hurry up and write this before it disappears....

Pray for us! I wanted to go out with my family when there was a corridor, but our car broke down right away. The Lord didn't let us go far.... I hope the Lord will think of something for us....

Even if it's over, there's nowhere for people to live. Entire entrances are burned out, houses have holes in them, everything is broken! Schools are smashed....

They say don't be horrified, it's not over yet! But it is very scary.... There are corpses lying in the streets, they don't have time to collect them, or maybe they don't collect them at all... It's very difficult! Pray! There are a lot of moroders out there! By the grace of God they feed us twice in church. Yesterday was the first time I washed the kids.... in all this time. From the sea we can get some, but there is nothing to heat, they cook food on generators, they save money on everything ...

Pray for us! May God give the leaders wisdom and they will agree.... We do not know how to live
We don't know what to do next... God is with us, He is strong!
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
A 459-foot super yacht in a Tuscan Port is being investigated and may belong to Putin.

“They are looking at every aspect. This isn’t the local coppers coming down, these are men in dark suits.”

Re: Gov. by baralatie(m): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
Irpin, a suburb of Kiev, is experiencing a mass exodus of people. All understand that the Russians are too close to take over the Ukrainian capital!
they actually 15minutes from kyiv
Re: Gov. by Righteousness2(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
baralatie:
they actually 15minutes from kyiv

Are u there right now?

1 Like

Re: Gov. by paafin(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
Righteousness2:

Ukraine is winning the war

Nothing to worry about cool
Re: Gov. by paafin(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
Uprightness100:
A report from a Christian in Mariupol- the besieged Ukrainian city by the Black Sea

“Good evening friends!
Please pray for us! It is impossible to believe what's going on here.... My family and I are in the church. By the grace of God we are alive.... The city is simply being wiped off the face of the earth.... It is completely destroyed, no electricity, all the wires are on the ground, no gas, the gas line is blown up, people go out on the rocks outside to cook their food, no water....

There is no gasoline, we have a well in the church, salt water, and we drink salty tea. Thank God at least something. People on the streets are hungry, stores are broken and looted, hailstones are shooting, guns, aircraft, bombs just fall around a few meters from the church. God controls these meters, and we only have windows blown out. But we are alive. The generators are on now, and we have charged the phones and for a time, there is WiFi and I hurry up and write this before it disappears....

Pray for us! I wanted to go out with my family when there was a corridor, but our car broke down right away. The Lord didn't let us go far.... I hope the Lord will think of something for us....

Even if it's over, there's nowhere for people to live. Entire entrances are burned out, houses have holes in them, everything is broken! Schools are smashed....

They say don't be horrified, it's not over yet! But it is very scary.... There are corpses lying in the streets, they don't have time to collect them, or maybe they don't collect them at all... It's very difficult! Pray! There are a lot of moroders out there! By the grace of God they feed us twice in church. Yesterday was the first time I washed the kids.... in all this time. From the sea we can get some, but there is nothing to heat, they cook food on generators, they save money on everything ...

Pray for us! May God give the leaders wisdom and they will agree.... We do not know how to live
We don't know what to do next... God is with us, He is strong!

And your stupid president is resting his ass off in a bunker!!
Re: Gov. by Righteousness2(m): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lithuania will be the next country that Putin wants to seize if he wins the war with Ukraine, - Ukrainian intelligence data. Then, the Baltic states and Poland will follow. Everything will depend on "how NATO will behave."
Re: Gov. by Holiness2100: 6:46am On Mar 13, 2022
Some 12 missiles were fired from Iranian territory and fell near the US consulate in Erbil in northwestern Iraq on Saturday night.

I have no other way to say it but:
Iran just attacked an American base. That means: IRAN ATTACKED AMERICA!
Re: Gov. by Holiness2100: 6:52am On Mar 13, 2022
Ukraine warns: Today it’s Ukraine, tomorrow it will be the whole of Europe | Israel National News - Arutz Sheva

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/323809
Re: Gov. by paafin(m): 7:53am On Mar 13, 2022
Holiness2100:
Some 12 missiles were fired from Iranian territory and fell near the US consulate in Erbil in northwestern Iraq on Saturday night.

I have no other way to say it but:
Iran just attacked an American base. That means: IRAN ATTACKED AMERICA!

They should kill themselves

They are both nuclear capable..
Re: Gov. by Righteousness2(m): 7:58am On Mar 13, 2022
This is the route of the Iranian rockets a few hours ago.

Re: Gov. by Holiness2100: 8:37am On Mar 13, 2022
ATTACK ON THE AMERICA CONSULATE IN ARBIL: THE IRANIAN SILENCE

There is currently no official response to the attack by the Iranians. Iran the official maintains silence.
The Shiite axis channels are taking advantage of the silence to make various allegations, such as the Lebanese Al-Mayadin channel (affiliated with the Hezbollah) this morning, according to its "reliable" sources in Iraq, an Israeli Mossad base was attacked and there are many casualties.

Al-Mayadin's sources in Iraq also claim that the attack has nothing to do with the deaths of Iranian officers and that it is a response to previous Israeli actions against Iran that left the Kurdistan region in Iraq.
According to these sources the response to the killing of the two officers will come in a timely manner.

What the Iranians are doing now in these publications is checking their heart rate. Launch experimental balloons to the media to try to read the map and understand how the attack was received in the US, Israel, the West and thus understand how to proceed from here on out of the issue in order to exhaust the event to the end.

Iran, through official silence, leaves some room for maneuver, as their tradition always is. It will check the area and then act according to the responses. From this it will also draw its conclusions for the future.
The ball is currently in the court of the Americans.

(Abu Ali)

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Holiness2100: 8:40am On Mar 13, 2022
Iran has suspended talks with Saudi Arabia indefinitely. Most likely it’s due to the execution yesterday in Saudi Arabia of 81 radical Islamic civilians including about 50 Shiites.

Religious war in the making

(Abu Saleh)
Re: Gov. by Righteousness2(m): 9:48am On Mar 13, 2022
I would guess this is why today was selected for the missile strike in Erbil / Irbil.

Re: Gov. by Holiness2100: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2022
Russian missiles hit the military facilities of Yavoriv, in western Ukraine , only 10 miles from border with Poland and the site of an international training facility (probably of NATO)

Re: Gov. by Holiness2100: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2022
The Russian missile attack on a large Ukrainian military facility near the border with NATO member Poland on Sunday killed nine people and wounded 57, Ukrainian officials said.

Modified:Reports that the number of dead is now 20

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Holiness2100: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2022
During the night Russia bombed the barracks of the International Peacekeeping Security Center (IPSC). About 40km from Lvyv and about 18km from the border with Poland.

Re: Gov. by baralatie(m): 11:50am On Mar 13, 2022
Holiness2100:
The Russian missile attack on a large Ukrainian military facility near the border with NATO member Poland on Sunday killed nine people and wounded 57, Ukrainian officials said.

Modified:Reports that the number of dead is now 20
It is more than that
Re: Gov. by Holiness2100: 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
The Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps took responsibility for the missiles attack on Irbil, northern Iraq.
Re: Gov. by Holiness2100: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Images that were published by some media as the effects of last night's missile attack on one of the alleged “Mossad centers” in Erbil, Iraq.

Re: Gov. by Holiness2100: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
US State Department official to WSJ: US will not discuss Russia's new demands regarding nuclear deal, and could lead to signing an alternative agreement with Iran without Moscow - if it does not back down from its demands.

Can you believe that the US is still pursuing a deal with the Iranians even after last nights attack in Erbil?
Re: Gov. by Holiness2100: 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
The death toll from the Russian strike on the training base near Poland rose to 35.

Re: Gov. by paafin(m): 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Heard Russian troops are in Mauripol now

Verify, please..
Re: Gov. by Holiness2100: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
What goes around comes around?

China battles worst Covid outbreak for two years as cases double in 24 hours
forcing shutdowns for nearly 17 million people and closure of schools in Shanghai.
Re: Gov. by Holiness2100: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ukraine official says Russians have launched phosphorous bomb attacks
Re: Gov. by Holiness2100: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
paafin:
Heard Russian troops are in Mauripol now

Verify, please..

No news on that for now
Re: Gov. by Holiness2100: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
American documentarian Brent Renaud was killed by Russian forces in Irpin, Ukraine today.
He was carrying a NYT press card

Re: Gov. by paafin(m): 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Holiness2100:

No news on that for now
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (385) (Reply)

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.