Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Microsoft Excel Prediction: Both Teams To Score Sure Bankers For March 5-6 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Microsoft Excel Prediction: Both Teams To Score Sure Bankers For March 5-6 (1699 Views)

Nigeria Vs Colombia: FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup. Semi Finals (5 - 6) On Pens / Norwegian Sure Bankers (1.50-3.00 Odds) / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft Excel Prediction: Both Teams To Score Sure Bankers For March 5-6 by EndSARS77: 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
I have slowly began to notice that my both teams to score predictions are more reliable than my 1X2 predictions. Even the Sassuolo vs Fiorentina game from last week which I predicted as a draw and disappointed was correctly predicted as a match by Microsoft Excel (if you looked at the screenshot I uploaded). This coming week I will provide 16 predictions from the leagues I cover. Well that is if it is up to 16 matches (because I am not the one to determine this in particular), I will provide as many matches as possible

Predictions For March 5-6
1. Bristol City vs Birmingham
(1.65)
2. Bayern Munich vs Leverkusen
(1.36)
3. Lausanne vs Zurich
(1.61)
4. Bordeaux vs Troyes
(1.79)
5. Santa Clara vs Vizela
(1.75)
6. Young Boys vs Luzern
(1.62)

Bonus
1. Aston Villa vs Southampton
(1.63)
2. Hertha Berlin vs Frankfurt
(1.53)
3. Cagliari vs Lazio
(1.73)
4. Ried vs Sturm Graz
(1.55)

You can also stake it as 2nd half . Most teams tend to score more goals in the 2nd half. And if you look at odds for Most Scoring Half market, 2nd half is usually closer to 2 odds while 1st half is closer to 3 odds. Moreover in the big 5 leagues, the most common halftime draw is 0-0 while the most common full-time draw is 1-1

Re: Microsoft Excel Prediction: Both Teams To Score Sure Bankers For March 5-6 by alhajidembele: 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
OK, we are waiting
Re: Microsoft Excel Prediction: Both Teams To Score Sure Bankers For March 5-6 by christianjoy(m): 7:04am On Mar 03, 2022
Sure my man we will win big this time
Re: Microsoft Excel Prediction: Both Teams To Score Sure Bankers For March 5-6 by iyobosadavid: 11:38am On Mar 03, 2022
We are wating, let it drop
Re: Microsoft Excel Prediction: Both Teams To Score Sure Bankers For March 5-6 by iyobosadavid: 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
EndSARS77:
I have slowly began to notice that my both teams to score predictions are more reliable than my 1X2 predictions. Even the Sassuolo vs Fiorentina game from last week which I predicted as a draw and disappointed was correctly predicted as a match by Microsoft Excel (if you looked at the screenshot I uploaded). This coming week I will provide 16 predictions from the leagues I cover. Well that is if it is up to 16 matches (because I am not the one to determine this in particular), I will provide as many matches as possible

Predictions For March 5-6
Loading... 50%
Boss man, we are still waiting for the games to drop
Re: Microsoft Excel Prediction: Both Teams To Score Sure Bankers For March 5-6 by EndSARS77: 9:23am On Mar 05, 2022
iyobosadavid:
Boss man, we are still waiting for the games to drop
I dropt the games around 11 pm in the night yesterday. Scroll up to see the 18 odds worth of both teams to score which I provided
Re: Microsoft Excel Prediction: Both Teams To Score Sure Bankers For March 5-6 by EndSARS77: 11:01am On Mar 05, 2022
Bonus matches have been added above, to bring everything to 10 matches in toto
7. Aston Villa vs Southampton
(1.63)
8. Hertha Berlin vs Frankfurt
(1.53)
9. Cagliari vs Lazio
(1.73)
10. Ried vs Sturm Graz
(1.55)
Re: Microsoft Excel Prediction: Both Teams To Score Sure Bankers For March 5-6 by alhajidembele: 11:05am On Mar 05, 2022
In the voice of MC Macaroni... you are doing well
Re: Microsoft Excel Prediction: Both Teams To Score Sure Bankers For March 5-6 by EndSARS77: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
There is one both teams to score prediction on monday from Russian league. I don't know if they will postpone the game or if the players will not play well because of the war

Re: Microsoft Excel Prediction: Both Teams To Score Sure Bankers For March 5-6 by pvicky(m): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2022
Incase you saw this message. I want you to know that your Microsoft excel prediction for both teams to score that it would have been better you used the formula for over1.5 goals trick. All your game have more than +1.5 goals take note. And please how did you inputs all these matches into excel. What software are you using. Do you just import matches to excel. I will like to know. Thanks
Re: Microsoft Excel Prediction: Both Teams To Score Sure Bankers For March 5-6 by christianjoy(m): 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
pvicky:
Incase you saw this message. I want you to know that your Microsoft excel prediction for both teams to score that it would have been better you used the formula for over1.5 goals trick. All your game have more than +1.5 goals take note. And please how did you inputs all these matches into excel. What software are you using. Do you just import matches to excel. I will like to know. Thanks
Good discovery
Re: Microsoft Excel Prediction: Both Teams To Score Sure Bankers For March 5-6 by EndSARS77: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
See my successful predictions of halftime/full-time draw this week. The predictions were generated with the help of microsoft excel. I got them using the same transitive closure technique I shared last week

Re: Microsoft Excel Prediction: Both Teams To Score Sure Bankers For March 5-6 by EndSARS77: 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
pvicky:
Hello sir? Thanks for the input. My prediction software is the best ever. It is just that football is not a one man's sport like tennis. It is the quality of players on the field that will determine whether a team will play well or not and not the league standings or their current form. If a player like Griezman is injured or absent for Athletico Madrid, they will not play well. I put alot of work and effort into creating my prediction software, that I used go to bed at night with strong headaches because of my powerful mathematical formulas. My work speeks for itself... you can see that I successfully predicted 5 out of 9 halftime/full-time and under 3.5 draws this week

Re: Microsoft Excel Prediction: Both Teams To Score Sure Bankers For March 5-6 by DanOKC: 12:28am On Mar 07, 2022
pvicky:
And please how did you inputs all these matches into excel. What software are you using. Do you just import matches to excel. I will like to know. Thanks
I have asked you these before, maybe you didn't see it.

We would like to know, help abeg.

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Excel Prediction: Both Teams To Score Sure Bankers For March 5-6 by EndSARS77: 3:49am On Mar 07, 2022
pvicky:
And please how did you inputs all these matches into excel. What software are you using. Do you just import matches to excel. I will like to know. Thanks

DanOKC:
I have asked you these before, maybe you didn't see it.

We would like to know, help abeg.

1. How did you input all these matches into excel?
I copy and paste football matches directly into my prediction software (which is in Excel) from this website www.football-data.co.uk Every week they upload a file in Excel format containing the latest football results, which I download before copying and pasting them into my prediction software (which is in Excel)
2. What software are you using?
I am not using any special software along with Excel. I am only using Excel raw, just like that. I am not making use of any VBA codes to power my predictions. Excel does not have any facilities for forecasting or prediction like machine learning or artificial intelligence. All it can do for you is to calculate or collate values. When it comes to interpreting those values, you are on your own. I have to use my own mathematical formulas like linear regression, to do this on my own
3. Do you just import matches into excel?
I am guessing that what you mean is if I download Microsoft Excel from Google Play Store and start importing matches into it? I am the one that created this prediction software from the scratch inside Microsoft Excel. Excel is a semi "programming language" which you can tailor to your taste. Think of it as an artist who drew a picture using Microsoft Corel Draw
Re: Microsoft Excel Prediction: Both Teams To Score Sure Bankers For March 5-6 by Galantis: 6:26am On Mar 08, 2022
EndSARS77:

Hello sir? Thanks for the input. My prediction software is the best ever. It is just that football is not a one man's sport like tennis. It is the quality of players on the field that will determine whether a team will play well or not and not the league standings or their current form. If a player like Griezman is injured or absent for Athletico Madrid, they will not play well. I put alot of work and effort into creating my prediction software, that I used go to bed at night with strong headaches because of my powerful mathematical formulas. My work speeks for itself... you can see that I successfully predicted 5 out of 9 halftime/full-time and under 3.5 draws this week

Sir please find me game like this make I play with N500
Re: Microsoft Excel Prediction: Both Teams To Score Sure Bankers For March 5-6 by Balismatic(m): 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Please, kindly post your sure prediction.. let me stake as a trial. Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Sign Maguire For £55M / Will Schevchenko finally become the world player of the year if AC Milan wins? / Most Unprofitable One-sided Soccer Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.