Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Russian Attack On Ukraine:brazil Stands With Ukraine (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Attack On Ukraine:brazil Stands With Ukraine (photos) (393 Views)

200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) / Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) / Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Attack On Ukraine:brazil Stands With Ukraine (photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
Well according to the Brazilian constitution, Brazil is only allowed to make peace and mediate and Brazil is not allowed to fight or deploy her military unless it is for peacekeeping under the watch of the UN

We had a Brazilian commander in Congo working with the UN

So Brazil believes in peace and there was a little back and forth at home, they wanted president Bolsonaro to openly condemn Russia

But as you can see in the screenshot it shows president Bolsonaro made his stand by standing with the free world to condemn this heinous attack against the Ukrainian people

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/03/russian-attack-on-ukraine-brazil-stands.html?m=1

Re: Russian Attack On Ukraine:brazil Stands With Ukraine (photos) by Dawn91(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
walkbrazil4k:
Well according to the Brazilian constitution, Brazil is only allowed to make peace and mediate and Brazil is not allowed to fight or deploy her military unless it is for peacekeeping under the watch of the UN

We had a Brazilian commander in Congo working with the UN

So Brazil believes in peace and there was a little back and forth at home, they wanted president Bolsonaro to openly condemn Russia

But as you can see in the screenshot it shows president Bolsonaro made his stand by standing with the free world to condemn this heinous attack against the Ukrainian people

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/03/russian-attack-on-ukraine-brazil-stands.html?m=1

[/s]

Don't make me quarrel with you after I defended you recently!! Post the pictures here

1 Like

Re: Russian Attack On Ukraine:brazil Stands With Ukraine (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

Don't make me quarrel with you after I defended you recently!! Post the pictures here

Lol, calm down, I no beg you to defend me o, I handled that little kid very well grin
Re: Russian Attack On Ukraine:brazil Stands With Ukraine (photos) by Dawn91(m): 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
[s]
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, calm down, I no beg you to defend me o, I handled that little kid very well grin
[/s]

Then do the right thing and post the pics here and add your URL as the source angry

Re: Russian Attack On Ukraine:brazil Stands With Ukraine (photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dawn91:

Then do the right thing and post the pics here and add your URL as the source angry

Na you day rush na I was already downloading it to post
Re: Russian Attack On Ukraine:brazil Stands With Ukraine (photos) by Dawn91(m): 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Na you day rush na I was already downloading it to post
Waiting ....
[img]https://c./HjUdWiHjvbYAAAAM/eating-popcorn-watching.gif[/img]
Re: Russian Attack On Ukraine:brazil Stands With Ukraine (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dawn91:

Waiting ....
[img]https://c./HjUdWiHjvbYAAAAM/eating-popcorn-watching.gif[/img]

I posted it already na, lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Has Putin’s Army Struggled Against Ukraine? / Russia Has Effectively Admitted Defeat In Ukraine / Russian Black Sea Fleet Flagship Moskva Confirmed Sank by Ukraine Missiles Attac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.