Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Corona Virus Stopped Existing Since Russia Attacked Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Corona Virus Stopped Existing Since Russia Attacked Ukraine (544 Views)

Russia Attacked With Hyper Sonic 6 Kinzhal Rockets Last Night. / Video:russia Attacked Major Oil Refinery In Ukraine's Kremenchuk; DM / Donald Trump Tests Negative For Corona Virus (2) (3) (4)

Corona Virus Stopped Existing Since Russia Attacked Ukraine by Pauldollars(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2022
All of a sudden, Corona Virus (Covid 19) stopped existing since Russsia attacked Ukaraine.
Could all these be Western media propaganda?
Re: Corona Virus Stopped Existing Since Russia Attacked Ukraine by Righteousness2(m): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
When we told you it was a " Plandemic " , you thought we were Joking?

Re: Corona Virus Stopped Existing Since Russia Attacked Ukraine by Saxxon(m): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
Keep your dirty mouth shut! You literally said that it's the end of the world and you made all kinds of false prophecies of how people should return to God for a cure to the virus. Now you're coming here to lie as if we didn't see your posts back then. This guy, I've always suspected something foul about you and you have just confirmed my suspicion

Re: Corona Virus Stopped Existing Since Russia Attacked Ukraine by Shalommy(f): 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Corona fear war too.. Chaii.. cheesy
Re: Corona Virus Stopped Existing Since Russia Attacked Ukraine by Kingosytex(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

How far? Is Trump still winning the election? grin grin

Re: Corona Virus Stopped Existing Since Russia Attacked Ukraine by SarkinYarki: 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Corona don't like the smell of smokeless gun powder

Re: Corona Virus Stopped Existing Since Russia Attacked Ukraine by SarkinYarki: 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
Saxxon:
Keep your dirty mouth shut! You literally said that it's the end of the world and you made all kinds of false prophecies of how people should return to God for a cure to the virus. Now you're coming here to lie as if we didn't see your posts back then. This guy, I've always suspected something foul about you and you have just confirmed my suspicion

Never insult my Daddy GO again please .. respect yourself

Re: Corona Virus Stopped Existing Since Russia Attacked Ukraine by Felimax(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
They are talking of Nuclear power you are talking of Covid19.

If the angels of Putin role out the nuclear heads now we go hear the trumpet sound for Nigeria be that o. Something that can travel round Europe in less than 20 mins. Is that not what the book of Revelation spoke about?
Re: Corona Virus Stopped Existing Since Russia Attacked Ukraine by WonderManly(m): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2022
Yes...

Re: Corona Virus Stopped Existing Since Russia Attacked Ukraine by Sleyk: 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin coro ko, virus ni...

Wetin pain me pass na the way naija government carry am for head come chop all the money wey them collect.

But our leaders dey cash out steady ooo and no jailing.

Re: Corona Virus Stopped Existing Since Russia Attacked Ukraine by inspectorg(m): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
LWKMD.... grin grin grin .Comrade u too dey focus, as in ur head too strong for the matter.I believe say u being dey follow the 2 events simultaneously for u to observe and dictate these. Kudos bruh.... In short u deserve standing ovation for this.

Re: Corona Virus Stopped Existing Since Russia Attacked Ukraine by Rostikol: 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Scamdemic.
Re: Corona Virus Stopped Existing Since Russia Attacked Ukraine by BloomingDale(f): 10:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
Saxxon:

Re: Corona Virus Stopped Existing Since Russia Attacked Ukraine by KingTom(m): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
Saxxon:
Bobo na wa for you oh see as you finish the guy grin grin
Re: Corona Virus Stopped Existing Since Russia Attacked Ukraine by cherishmichael: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
My problem is that i can't just take the vaccine, cause I'm in full good health condition, then i should take what i don't know. undecided

Re: Corona Virus Stopped Existing Since Russia Attacked Ukraine by Philipmems(m): 2:09am On Mar 03, 2022
Your house is on fire and you are worried about a rat infestation.

Re: Corona Virus Stopped Existing Since Russia Attacked Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 2:44am On Mar 03, 2022
grin cheesy
COVID 19 see bombs disappeared grin grin
COVID see something that pass am
COVID fear Putin grin

British Soldier Fighting In Ukraine Says He Has 'no Choice But To Surrender' / Putin To Receive UN Secretary-general Guterres Who Is To Arrive In Moscow Today / EU Said Ukrainian Refugees Are Too Much In Poland,they Should Move To Another Pl