Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

How Can I Change Files From VYIA FILE - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Change Files From VYIA FILE (393 Views)

Excuse Pls, How Can I Change All My Files From VYIA FILE / How Do I Retrieve Files From Hard Drive Infected With Shortcut Virus? / How Can I Change 7.2mbps HSDPA Modem Language From Indonesia To English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Change Files From VYIA FILE by Alwizkidi(m): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
Good evening everyone, I hope you enjoy your day
I am now in big soup now, and I wish I can find the solution here.
I tried to download Adobe InDesign on Google as a graphics designer, I have been craving to have the software on my pc, but I can't download the software and at the end, all my files are no longer open, they are all converted to VYIA FILE.

Plz how can I change my files to original file

Note: Before I posted this I have tried several ways but all is in vain

Re: How Can I Change Files From VYIA FILE by Wynd44: 2:03am On Mar 05, 2022
Ransomware

You’ve downloaded malware, and your Windows Defender was off for some reason

Only solution is to delete everything in your hard drive and reinstall windows
Or you pay the ransom wares owner
Re: How Can I Change Files From VYIA FILE by Amazingoreofe: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2022
Alwizkidi:
Good evening everyone, I hope you enjoy your day
I am now in big soup now, and I wish I can find the solution here.
I tried to download Adobe InDesign on Google as a graphics designer, I have been craving to have the software on my pc, but I can't download the software and at the end, all my files are no longer open, they are all converted to VYIA FILE.

Plz how can I change my files to original file

Note: Before I posted this I have tried several ways but all is in vain

Please have you been able to sort this?
I have the same issue

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Gaming Laptop / Here Is Everything You Need To Know About Esims In Nigeria / Used Hp Zbook 15 Laptop For Sale (gaming Laptop)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.