Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Putin To Impose Martial Law In Russia On March 4 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin To Impose Martial Law In Russia On March 4 (1332 Views)

Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine / Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin To Impose Martial Law In Russia On March 4 by blamingthedevil: 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Putin is going to impose martial law in #Russia on March 4

https://mobile.twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1499138092158136330

Re: Putin To Impose Martial Law In Russia On March 4 by cherishmichael: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hmmmm .
Re: Putin To Impose Martial Law In Russia On March 4 by godofuck231: 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
The whole new russia or the old one
Re: Putin To Impose Martial Law In Russia On March 4 by Heffalump(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Let him go to hell.
Putin is actually the 'Prophetic Beast'.
I pity all those rooting for his victory over Ukraine.
It clearly shows that the Beast cannot reign without without wicked people we have among us in the world today protecting him into power and Command.

I no longer feel surprised when comments on nairaland show solidarity for Putin and his Russia. Biblical prophesies must be fulfilled.
Re: Putin To Impose Martial Law In Russia On March 4 by Esdsa: 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
Putin won't stop trend in anytime soon
Re: Putin To Impose Martial Law In Russia On March 4 by NwaNimo1(m): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Putin To Impose Martial Law In Russia On March 4 by Crayfish09: 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
Heffalump:
Let him go to hell.
Putin is actually the 'Prophetic Beast'.
I pity all those rooting for his victory over Ukraine.
It clearly shows that the Beast cannot reign without without wicked people we have among us in the world today protecting him into power and Command.

I no longer feel surprised when comments on nairaland show solidarity for Putin and his Russia. Biblical prophesies must be fulfilled.

If neither George Bush norObama is the prophetic beast, then there is nothing like a prophetic beast. Putin is the savior of Ukraine and the REAL free world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To Impose Martial Law In Russia On March 4 by Czario: 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
US propaganda

1 Like

Re: Putin To Impose Martial Law In Russia On March 4 by Lipscomb(m): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
Russia is less of operating martial law before.
Re: Putin To Impose Martial Law In Russia On March 4 by Heffalump(m): 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2022
Crayfish09:

If neither George Bush norObama is the prophetic beast, then there is nothing like a prophetic beast. Putin is the savior of Ukraine and the REAL free world.

You people's hatred for America is on a new high level without any solid reasons, but just the control of demonic spirits.
Do you know how much aide the American government and NGOs have granted to Nigeria and other African countries from inception?
Tell me what support Russia has given to any African country? The only thing I know about Russia was when some Russian citizens were caught by the Nigerian Navy for using foreign ships to commit oil bunkery in Nigeria.

American support for Africa is monumentally large over the years. Blame your corrupt government officials.

4 Likes

Re: Putin To Impose Martial Law In Russia On March 4 by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:23am On Mar 03, 2022
Heffalump:

You people's hatred for America is on a new high level without any solid reasons, but just the control of demonic spirits.
Do you know how much aide the American government and NGOs have granted to Nigeria and other African countries from inception?
Tell me what support Russia has given to any African country? The only thing I know about Russia was when some Russian citizens were caught by the Nigerian Navy for using foreign ships to commit oil bunkery in Nigeria.

American support for Africa is monumentally large over the years. Blame your corrupt government officials.

Don’t be bothered about those supporting Putin, if you are observant, those who support his invasion into a democratically elected government are evil naturally. When they want to apply for visa now. They will still choose US, UK or Canada and never Russia. Very useless people

1 Like

Re: Putin To Impose Martial Law In Russia On March 4 by sapientia(m): 2:39am On Mar 03, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

Don’t be bothered about those supporting Putin, if you are observant, those who support his invasion into a democratically elected government are evil naturally. When they want to apply for visa now. They will still choose US, UK or Canada and never Russia. Very useless people

I just can't tell what is their problem

Maybe too much movies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To Impose Martial Law In Russia On March 4 by Jokerman(m): 3:02am On Mar 03, 2022
Most of these American haters are just pained souls... if not for democracy, clowns like Buhari would have been ruling for 50 to 60 years.....

Most of them were/are supporters of Trump, so it's time to let loose the pain in them.

I'm glad USA is not joining the war directly, that will spell doom fir the world, with Russia suffering heavy casualties
Re: Putin To Impose Martial Law In Russia On March 4 by Ramon92: 3:56am On Mar 03, 2022
Heffalump:

'American aid and foreign support'.. Just listen to yourself.
The same aid that's kept you backwards thinking they're doing you a favour..
Why won't they treat you like thrash in the global scheme of things?
Lazy fellow and shameless beggar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Impose Martial Law In Russia On March 4 by Karemarealty288(m): 5:20am On Mar 03, 2022
Heffalump:

Most of the American haters here are all Beer Parlour Hear Say Association Of Nigeria (BPHSAON) members.
Re: Putin To Impose Martial Law In Russia On March 4 by Jackanda1(m): 6:11am On Mar 03, 2022
Ramon92:

'American aid and foreign support'.. Just listen to yourself. The same aid that's kept you backwards thinking they're doing you a favour..
How did they keep us backwards by giving us aid?
Re: Putin To Impose Martial Law In Russia On March 4 by orble: 7:04am On Mar 03, 2022
Jokerman:
Most of these American haters are just pained souls... if not for democracy, clowns like Buhari would have been ruling for 50 to 60 years.....

Most of them were/are supporters of Trump, so it's time to let loose the pain in them.

I'm glad USA is not joining the war directly, that will spell doom fir the world, with Russia suffering heavy casualties
no wonder you are a joke

1 Like

Re: Putin To Impose Martial Law In Russia On March 4 by Ruke1989: 7:16am On Mar 03, 2022
Ramon92:

'American aid and foreign support'.. Just listen to yourself.
The same aid that's kept you backwards thinking they're doing you a favour..
Why won't they treat you like thrash in the global scheme of things?
Lazy fellow and shameless beggar

Yoruba Muslims like you hate America for religious reasons but still run to thesame America / west for work or study rather than run to Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. Yoruba Muslims are Nigeria's renegades and dimwits. They hate Igbo, hate SS, hate America, hate everything good and make poor choices all the time because they lack common sense. Only hate and religion decide how they run their lives
Re: Putin To Impose Martial Law In Russia On March 4 by Crayfish09: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Heffalump:

Of course, that America has killed millions of people in various parts of Asia is not a solid reason.

Those people had families. Many of them didn't even like their governments but USA along with Ukrainian bastards connived to kill them indiscrinately. That my government collects a few changes (that don't even benefit me) from them doesn't mean I will not speak out. You can sell your soul and conscience to USA but I am not ready to do that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Politician Slaps Male Politician In Parliament / China To Become The World's Largest Economy By 2016 / See President Obama Working In A Restaurant With His Daughter. Humility Indeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.