Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ui Is Resuming On The 3rd Of Sept For New Student, How True Is It? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ui Is Resuming On The 3rd Of Sept For New Student, How True Is It? (954 Views)

ETS Is Resuming GREĀ® Testing In Nigeria / How Many Private Universities Do We Have In Nigeria As Of Sept. 2008 / Ui Is Resuming On The 3rd Of Sept For New Student, How True Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ui Is Resuming On The 3rd Of Sept For New Student, How True Is It? by milk2: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2007
hi naira landers, i heard ui has changed their resnmption date to 3rd of september for the new student.Pls, does any body have any info about this latest development cos i just got admitted to read ECONOMICS and my brother PETROLEUM ENGINEERING.
Re: Ui Is Resuming On The 3rd Of Sept For New Student, How True Is It? by tunmininu(f): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2007
Yeah yeah,heard that too, Do u have any idea when Staylites will be resuming,
U just got admission?Didn't u go for the Clearance exercise?
Re: Ui Is Resuming On The 3rd Of Sept For New Student, How True Is It? by ishow2005(m): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2007
yes.the official bullletin release by ui lastweek says the resumption date for freshers is 3rd september why 10th sept for the stalite and this can become untrue only if the authority change it again but as of today it is 3rd and 10th and infact the new bulletin for today does not carry any info on anytin partaining to resumptn or admission so just chill.
Re: Ui Is Resuming On The 3rd Of Sept For New Student, How True Is It? by milk2: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2007
yeah, i went 4 d clearance and i was cleared,and urs, what dept were u admitted into. And yeah, staylites are resunming on the 10th based on d info i got.Or do u have any info.
Re: Ui Is Resuming On The 3rd Of Sept For New Student, How True Is It? by milk2: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2007
yeah, i went 4 d clearance and i was cleared,and urs, what dept were u admitted into. And yeah, staylites are resunming on the 10th based on d info i got.Or do u have any info.
Re: Ui Is Resuming On The 3rd Of Sept For New Student, How True Is It? by tunmininu(f): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2007
milk2:

Faculty of Arts,Dept of CLA.

(1) (Reply)

10 Commandments For Academic Excellence- A New Book / Unilag Distance Learning Institute / Unilag To Release 3rd List {true/false}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.