Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine (4339 Views)

Japan: Hirosima Marks 77th Anniversary Of The First Atomic Bomb Attack / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine / Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. (2) (3) (4)

Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 03, 2022
Russia dropped a thermobaric bomb in Ukraine on February 27.

Called the "Father of all Bombs", the bomb is the most powerful conventional (that is, non-nuclear) bomb in the world.

The bomb pulls oxygen out of the air (since it needs it to explode) and causes the same destruction as a small atomic bomb.

Here's the video (See how it lights the night sky as it exploded over a Ukrainian military base):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cwjOvzLXQk

The man who shot the video was about 3.4 km away from the blast site. The explosion starts at 0.06 while the sound reaches him 10 seconds later at 0.16. Sound travels at 343 m/s. Multiply that by 10 seconds and you get 3,343m / 3.4 km.

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by CoronaVirusPro: 3:02am On Mar 03, 2022
Fake bomb!

That's how they told us they have the best Military until they lost 500 soldiers and over 10 jet fighter in less than one week.

Putin should go eat fresh fish with vodka, the world now knows its military is a junk

Outside nuclear warhead, the military got nothing....

Even UGM/ESN will defeat the Russian military if Putin promises not to use nuclear weapon

Putin be calling hunters as soldiers

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by godofuck231: 3:44am On Mar 03, 2022
E don red

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by 96ACE: 3:45am On Mar 03, 2022
After the great Putin sack Ukraine, he'll likely enter Poland and all the formal USSR states. He'll do more exploit and there's nothing the west is going to do about it other than to rant propaganda on the media.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by tillaman(m): 4:16am On Mar 03, 2022

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by harqinhola(m): 4:59am On Mar 03, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Fake bomb!

That's how they told us they have the best Military until they lost 500 soldiers and over 10 jet fighter in less than one week.

Putin should go eat fresh fish with vodka, the world now knows its military is a junk

That's the narrative the west is pushing , ot might not be the true situation report .

Even UGM/ESN will defeat the Russian military if Putin promises not to use nuclear weapon

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by Karemarealty288(m): 5:03am On Mar 03, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Fake bomb!

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by 4ckyou: 5:39am On Mar 03, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Fake bomb!

and yet they have taken all cities in Ukraine remaining just the kherkiv and the capital

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by CoronaVirusPro: 6:08am On Mar 03, 2022
4ckyou:

and yet they have taken all cities in Ukraine remaining just the kherkiv and the capital

With tiny Ukraine? Is it those same hunters that want to fight NATO? With those Danfo trucks we use in. Iberia to deliver sand and gravel

Russia is an overhyped soviet shithole

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by jimmychang: 6:13am On Mar 03, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

With tiny Ukraine? Is it those same hunters that want to fight NATO? With those Danfo trucks we use in. Iberia to deliver sand and gravel

I wish Putin was like the US ,e for don raze Ukraine to the foundations.The guy still dey care for civilians and infrastructure grin grin grin.

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by CoronaVirusPro: 6:16am On Mar 03, 2022
jimmychang:

I wish Putin was like the US ,e for don raze Ukraine to the foundations.The guy still dey care for civilians and infrastructure grin grin grin.

That’s a big lie! What fvcking lives he care about! Those civilians he attacked her what? Footballs?

Or the facilities he bombed her what? Caves?

Russian military is outdated and overhyped. Putin. Best rates for months and stationed along boarder. Didn’t the dwarf know their were civilians in his target

Please spare me those fables, excuse for pitons failure!

Is it pity that made Russia also parade substandard filthy soldiers and hardwares?

Tell me something else please, let’s discuss football

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by jimmychang: 6:25am On Mar 03, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

That’s a big lie! What fvcking lives he care about! Those civilians he attacked her what? Footballs?

Russian military is outdated and overhyped. Putin. Best rates for months and stationed along boarder. Didn’t the dwarf know their were civilians in his target

Is it pity that made Russia also parade substandard filthy soldiers and hardwares?

Bro you are so emotional and sentimental.Calm down,I am not supporting war or invasion but once once again thank your stars that Russia is not really taking it as a real war.Who the Bleep stops for civilians and warn them to evacuate.

And by the way stop listening and believing the media.The building that was hit was done by the Ukrainian forces.I don't blame you for believing the West.If Putin really act like the US ..civilians will die in their thousands grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by 4ckyou: 6:31am On Mar 03, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Bros calm down, those are their old millitary wares, they are yet to use any modernized weapon

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by CoronaVirusPro: 6:35am On Mar 03, 2022
4ckyou:

Bros calm down, those are their old millitary wares, they are yet to use any modernized weapon

Stop giving me that flimsy excuse! Old Mikitary wares my foot. Are the soldiers old soldiers too?

And the tactics are old too

Okay! Everything is old!

Hello! Russia is a broke country whose economy has not progress in last 2 decades! How do you want to sum up or compare a military budget of $60 Billion and $600 Billion?

That’s all they got, can’t you see they so quick to cheat beat! And Putin so fast to refer to nuclear weapons

You see America talk about nuclear option after Japan? It Putin keeps reminding the world. He knows he got nothing

Air, land and sea, Russia is a puppet!

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by 4ckyou: 6:40am On Mar 03, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Stop giving me that flimsy excuse! Old Mikitary wares my foot. Are the soldiers old soldiers too?

And the tactics are old too

Okay! Everything is old!

Hello! Russia is a broke country whose economy has not progress in last 2 decades! How do you want to sum up or compare a military budget of $60 Billion and $600 Billion?

That’s all they got, can’t you see they so quick to cheat beat! And Putin so fast to refer to nuclear weapons

You see America talk about nuclear option after Japan? It Putin keeps reminding the world. He knows he got nothing

Air, land and sea, Russia is a puppet!

you know nothing bro, you expect them to use all their millitary for a tiny Ukraine when they know the west is watching and observing the kind of weapons that they are using, you don't know the basics of war

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by CoronaVirusPro: 6:44am On Mar 03, 2022
4ckyou:

you know nothing bro, you expect them to use all their millitary for a tiny Ukraine when they know the west is watching and observing the kind of weapons that they are using, you don't know the basics of war

Let me tell you something clear! If a military still has those hardwares in its military lines, such country is a broke puppet!

It’s like E money using China phone as second or third phone. It’s not an excuse

So they paraded the hunters first and reserved the soldiers? Tell me more, you are very interesting

They first paraded their old Soviet Union wares and kept the latest ones. grin

This is pure comedy!

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:08am On Mar 03, 2022
godofuck231:
E don red

It don’t make sense.
Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by dreamxhaser: 7:22am On Mar 03, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

With tiny Ukraine? Is it those same hunters that want to fight NATO? With those Danfo trucks, we use in. Iberia to deliver sand and gravel

Yes, you know better than the US intelligence that admits how powerful Russia is.

Guy listen and listen carefully, Russia is taking it easy on urine. If you know, you know.

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by Dawn91(m): 7:26am On Mar 03, 2022
96ACE:
After the great Putin sack Ukraine, he'll likely enter Poland and all the formal USSR states. He'll do more exploit and there's nothing the west is going to do about it other than to rant propaganda on the media.

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by dreamxhaser: 7:27am On Mar 03, 2022
jimmychang:

Bro you are so emotional and sentimental.Calm down,I am not supporting war or invasion but once once again thank your stars that Russia is not really taking it as a real war.Who the Bleep stops for civilians and warn them to evacuate.

And by the way stop listening and believing the media.The building that was hit was done by the Ukrainian forces.I don't blame you for believing the West.If Putin act like the US ..civilians will die in their thousands grin grin

That guy is just emotionally pained. He just keeps insulting Russia out of the wild without putting up critical arguments.

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by Merisbankie(m): 7:27am On Mar 03, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Fake bomb!

Lies

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by dreamxhaser: 7:31am On Mar 03, 2022
4ckyou:

you know nothing bro, you expect them to use all their millitary for a tiny Ukraine when they know the west is watching and observing the kind of weapons that they are using; you don't know the basics of war

I told the mum the same thing, but he was just busy bringing stupid excuses.

Come to think of it, the ukrine is fed with modern hardware by the west while Russia is still using their old weapons, but Russia still gives them running nose. Imagine a scenario were Russia decides to use their modern hardware.

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by Victerica(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2022
96ACE:

Do you want a world war 3?
Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by 96ACE: 8:07am On Mar 03, 2022
Victerica:

Do you want a world war 3?
It's not a matter of what me or anyone wants, the 3rd world war has started already. You better start planning your survival roadmap. grin grin

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by 96ACE: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2022
[s][/s]
Dawn91:
[s][/s]
Go to Ukrainian embassy, join the queue and go show your solidarity in Ukraine grin grin grin

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by Dawn91(m): 8:13am On Mar 03, 2022
96ACE:
Go to Ukrainian embassy, join the queue and go show your solidarity in Ukraine grin grin grin

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by Nukilia: 8:15am On Mar 03, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Tell me something else please, let’s discuss football[/s]

Go back to your palmwine tapping job.

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by 96ACE: 8:16am On Mar 03, 2022
Dawn91:

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by Victerica(m): 8:25am On Mar 03, 2022
96ACE:

It's not a matter of what me or anyone wants, the 3rd world war has started already. You better start planning your survival roadmap. [/b] grin grin

As long as the USA is not indulging the power drunk Putin, there will be no world war 3

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by DropsMic(m): 8:54am On Mar 03, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Fake bomb!

Because they refused to decimate the entire population like the us army would have done ba... shallow

Re: Russian Atomic-like Bomb Turns Night Into Day In Ukraine by DropsMic(m): 8:56am On Mar 03, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

.. Western propaganda has got this one on lockdown .. Typical blackie..

The Death Of Cartoonist Artist, Drawing Picture Of Islam Prophet (PHOTOS) / Africa's Top 10 Problems You Don't Know About. / Omg. Israeli Airforce Used 2 Civilian Jets As Cover To Carry Out Airstrike.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49