Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) (44515 Views)

Murdered UNIBEN Student, Desmond Obukobo, Was A Cultist, Killed By Rival Group / Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robber, Cultist In Delta; Recover AK-47 Gun / Vigilante Parades An Armed Robber & Cultist In Delta (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 8:40am On Mar 03, 2022
grin
Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by iampeterben(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2022
Let him go meet his maker and face the wrath of all his actions.
Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by Estate77: 8:43am On Mar 03, 2022
Listen to my Confession
Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by temielects(m): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2022
Live by the gun and die by the gun
Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2022
Bad News Here And There
Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by thorpido(m): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2022
Some people's spirits are just violent in nature.He should continue his raging in hell.
Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by BigYash: 8:45am On Mar 03, 2022
pyyxxaro:

''On sighting the team of Operatives, the gang opened fire on them, while the team gallantly responded. In the ensuing gun duel, one Fidelis Ekata 'M' who is the gang leader of the armed robbers/cultist sustained gunshot injuries and was rushed to General Hospital Uromi for treatment but was confirmed dead by the Doctor on duty, while other gang members escaped with gunshot injuries.''

Nigerian Police grin grin

Some would always escape with bullet wounds grin

Yeye fowl
Same story ,when they gun down an criminals / cultists. grin
Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:46am On Mar 03, 2022
If really tye story is true....The prison escape was his second chance to change for good but he decided to take this dangerous part of life.

There are people who will never change even if given 1bn, they will always go back to their old ways....
Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by alamscolo(m): 8:46am On Mar 03, 2022
Karemarealty288:

So he didn't engage them abi and also didn't escape from prison....I can see his innocence...." If the words you are about to say is not as beautiful as silence, do not say it"

Instead of you to thank the police for deleting one environmental evil, you are here typing nonsense. If say commenting here requires fuel...you will be on a year sabbatical.

You dey there when they exchanged ��

Cos he has dread now, he din become cultist, bros no dey give assurance as per wetin you no see korokoro. My 2kobo advice
Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by Thorondor: 8:47am On Mar 03, 2022
So he engaged the police with that osagieven that I am seeing there?

3 Likes

Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by watchindelta(m): 8:47am On Mar 03, 2022
But the thief gun look like pikin gun, exchanging bullets with police that carry ak47!

1 Like

Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by ifymadu: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2022
Nigeria police narratives will never change, they will start by saying they engaged in a gun battle, then place a guy that can't shoot more than one round by the side of the suspected criminal and then end it by saying other gang members escaped with various degree of gunshot injuries. Haba, someone should help them update this template abeg.

1 Like

Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2022
Omihanifa:
So people can never change, after escaping from the prison the fool suppose repent and dey low key.
If you had some idea or knowledge of Human nature you won't be saying that.
Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by Machinegun91(m): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Edo boys are known for cultism, robbery and drugs

Stupid set of youths

1 Like

Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by Gkemz: 8:49am On Mar 03, 2022
Good for him. An unrepentant criminal
Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by Otasikwe(m): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin grin grin Niagran police and their Dumbo story for the DUMB pipu.A man with this type of gun engaged police with AKs in shooting spree grin.Other gang members ESCAPED grin sadundecidedlipsrsealed.I fear pipu wey nor fear police PROs.They are offsprings of Pa Linus Muhammad
aragbogbo ki dia

1 Like

Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by spencekat(m): 8:52am On Mar 03, 2022
Thorondor:
My thought too

1 Like

Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by Kharol1234: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Them they always escape with gun shot injuries grin
Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by franchasng: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Omihanifa:
So people can never change, after escaping from the prison the fool suppose repent and dey low key.
Do you know why they continue on their lawless and criminal route?

When they come out, they come out empty handed, depressed, angry with the world and feel hated. With no handwork or business or job to earn a living, they are left with no other option but to pick up arms again and start criminal activities all over again with the mindset that they have nothing else to lose cos they have lost all and have seen it all. This time, they become dreaded.

This is where Nigeria is getting it wrong. Nigerians not just government alone ought to step in by helping to reform and reintegrate this type of people back into the society so they wont go back to crime.

We need individuals and civil society organizations to form NGOs that will focus on the reformation of ex convicts and inmates by equipping them with sellable handworks, setting up businesses for them and helping them start a new life in a legitimate way.

I am so open to this and already working on something and hoping to get more eminent Nigerians as partners.

2 Likes

Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by freshkpomo(m): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2022
Omihanifa:

I doubt this guy will engage police with this gun... Someone just saw him an called the police and as normal now police will open fire on him and then place a gun next to him. That's what they always do down South,but up north they give terrorists preferential treatment... If bandits can change,na cultists nkr go change?

But the guy hair cut Sha shows he is still a gamer.
Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by Jmichael1(m): 8:55am On Mar 03, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin grin grin Niagran police and their Dumbo story for the DUMB pipu.A man with this type of gun engaged police with AKs in shooting spree grin.Other gang members ESCAPED grin sadundecidedlipsrsealed.I fear pipu wey nor fear police PROs.They are offsprings of Pa Linus Muhammad

bros,no be to carry ak47 be the tin ooh,na hw to use am well.mayb these guys sabi use their old KALA well....
Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by jrusky(m): 8:56am On Mar 03, 2022
Omihanifa:

Changed? No way some people had been cursed from heaven to come into this world ad be miserable if not how can he escaped from jail and could not say goodbye to crime?

Let him now go and rest in hell. I have said t over time any notorious goat caught in cultism, ritualism, kidnapping police should never waste tax payer money by arresting them and feeding them freely just release stray bullet and take him off let him go and be discussing with his creator in the world beyond.

I remember that idiot called 4G or 5G in Ondo state that we read about his arrest yesterday imagine that bitch turn human butchers its so sad our youth became these dangerous and heartless.

1 Like

Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by freshkpomo(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2022
Thorondor:
Oyé, them just kill the guy throway place that gun near am... Which numu go use that kind gun gave police? Na so them dey do southern youth.. but if na north you nor go see picture or last last them fit call am repentant.
Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by Jmichael1(m): 8:58am On Mar 03, 2022
Thorondor:

dat one nah boogyman OLD KALA....
Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by adecz: 8:59am On Mar 03, 2022
The guy "opened fire" with a local
pistol on police with AK47s❓❓

Police,
Police,
Pooolice ❗️❗️❗️

How many times I call una❓❓
❌❌❌❌❌
Make una try come up with new
type of lies nah .
All this una extrajudicial killings
must stop. ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ ☹️
Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by damiloladuke: 9:01am On Mar 03, 2022
Good riddance
Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:05am On Mar 03, 2022
Omihanifa:
How can he repent when the blood of the people he killed are still chasing him around.

He who goes by the gun will die by it you know.

1 Like

Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by Jmichael1(m): 9:05am On Mar 03, 2022
ifymadu:
other gang members escaped with various degree of gunshot injuries.

the story can never end with out dis statement......
Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:05am On Mar 03, 2022
Criminals have just one way of dressing..

Immoral dressing..
Same as yahoo
Re: Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) by rainz(m): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2022
Notorious armed robber with local gun. I don’t understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / Eze Aiwansone: Police Officer Who Shot His Girlfriend In The Mouth Arrested / Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists After ‘Mistaken Him For Someone Else’. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.