Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

What Do You Think. Is It Right Or Wrong ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think. Is It Right Or Wrong ? (239 Views)

Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think. Is It Right Or Wrong ? by DenewLegends(m): 4:01am On Mar 03, 2022
An Anambra woman who claimed to be wiser than others Have chooses to pay all Her Children for doing They Daily duty at Home.

All Her Children get paid monthly for doing Home Duties.
She Lives at Idemili North in Anambra state, Nigeria.

Do you think other Children out there should also be paid for doing They Various Home Duties or Not ?

As for Me.
On my own personal Opinion, i don't really think that the Decision is safe.
what if you Run out of money and fail to pay the Children someday ?

denew484@gmail.com

Re: What Do You Think. Is It Right Or Wrong ? by Richy4(m): 5:31am On Mar 03, 2022
It has it's advantages and disadvantages as well...

It teaches the kids at an early stage on how to work for their money... That hard work pays..

It makes the kids to expect monetary reward to everything in life...

if the parent can also teach them an act of kindness just to balance it, it will be wonderful... Like helping an elderly person without expecting anything in return, act of charity etc..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think. Is It Right Or Wrong ? by Karleb(m): 6:20am On Mar 03, 2022
Wrong.

Kids are a part of the family. They are simpling doing their duty.

Who pays the parent for taking care of their children? No one!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think. Is It Right Or Wrong ? by Ulunne777(f): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2022
Arrant nonsense!
Once I heard my neighbour calling his 17 yr old to wash their toilets and the boy retorted the mother should give him money first.
From their back and forth,I discovered they always gave him money to do it so he has become entitled.

Who is using the bathrooms?
Are the parents expected to do it when they have 4 kids between 14 and 20 at home?
It is setting a bad precedent and they are suffering it cos their kids are damn lazy!

If you want to save for their future,then open accounts .If you want them to earn,send them to work for others.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Not Even The Church Could Save My Father / All You Need To Know About DNA Testing / Tips For Getting Pregnant Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.