Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban (24475 Views)

Putin Ally China Rejects Russian Oil Despite Steep Discounts Amid Sanctions / Ukraine REJECTS Russian Peace Talks Proposal To Become 'neutral' Like Sweden / Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by Perewenkle1: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2022
Winters23:

“Also, the West is currently losing the media war. They also lost India and Chnises support. They are now desperate for more allies.

Their sanctions will not last for more than two months because they were all made from emotions and not reasoning.

The rest of the world is gradually falling in line with #IstandWithRussia and #IStandWithPutin trending in their own twitter worldwide.

The Western zombies here on Nairaland will start to disappear one by one and soon the West will have no friends left to cheer them as they push for war and more blood.

I don't understand all the negative discussions some of us displayed or displays on USA and the west regarding Putin Ukraine invasion on Nairaland forum. Putin invaded a sovereign country and as watch dog of the world America must act. It is their God given responsibility to do so. Have you wondered why God so blessed USA, it's in the Bible.
Russia will eventually succeed but she will never be the same country she was before the invasion. America and the west has crippled the economy and eventually Putin will be ousted.
To undo the sanctions, Russia will have to pay to rebuild Ukraine and part of her nuclear weapons will be disarmed
Once he pulls the button of nuclear, the entire Russia will be destroyed. It is not a laughing matter, the USA maybe able to shoot down the incoming weapons on the air.
Remember, African countries are not excepted from this destruction.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by tctrills: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2022
sotall:
cool

Crypto is a fraud scheme in the first instance.
I am sure you know little or nothing about crypto
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by Baniremi11: 11:12am On Mar 03, 2022
GPS Car Tracker Nationwide Installation. Do it Now, car theft is on the increase
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by Winters23: 11:20am On Mar 03, 2022
Perewenkle1:

I don't understand all the negative discussions some of us displayed or displays on USA and the west regarding Putin Ukraine invasion on Nairaland forum. Putin invaded a sovereign country and as watch dog of the world America must act. It is their God given responsibility to do so. Have you wondered why God so blessed USA, it's in the Bible.
Russia will eventually succeed but she will never be the same country she was before the invasion. America and the west has crippled the economy and eventually Putin will be ousted.
To undo the sanctions, Russia will have to pay to rebuild Ukraine and part of her nuclear weapons will be disarmed
Once he pulls the button of nuclear, the entire Russia will be destroyed. It is not a laughing matter, the USA maybe able to shoot down the incoming weapons on the air.
Remember, African countries are not excepted from this destruction.

The moment you started quoting scriptures it became obvious you are delusional

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by Raph3177(m): 11:28am On Mar 03, 2022
sotall:

Lol....i cashed out my big holdings long time ago with some profit. Didn't sell at the top but also didn't sell at the bottom where i bought either.

I still hold some coins which i believe are good coins.

But still crypto is fraud.
See as u are unknowingly calling yourself hypocrite smh
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by ntyce(m): 11:34am On Mar 03, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Why did some government financial institutions around the world ban it??
You call someone illiterate because he doesn't agree with you.
This is the same company that has blocked so many Nigerians funds accusing them of illegal deeds when there's non.

He didn't disagree with me but displayed his level of education.

It wasn't banned cos it has anything to do with fraud or scam rather it's high volatility and unregulated nature.

If it's a scam, countries won't be adopting it...
Russia, El Salvador, India, Canada have all adopted it.
And it's not banned in Nigeria, the CBN only directed banks not to allow crypt related transactions pass through them.

Only the FG can ban it.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:48am On Mar 03, 2022
sotall:
cool

They defrauded you before
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jackanda1:
The source is BBC, but
it isn't western propaganda since it favors Putin. grin

If you hate western media so much go live in china or North Korea grin
A lot of us are conveniently living in China and making good money

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by IvarDboneless: 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
msrcusgarvey6:
It is already popular that Germany exempted some Russian banks from SWIFT BAN to enable her pay for Russian energy
This people are clowns
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by sotall(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Raph3177:

See as u are unknowingly calling yourself hypocrite smh

Doesn't matter how you see it.
Cryptocurrency is fraud scheme.

Those who care to search deeper and do thorough research knows this.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by Jackanda1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
A lot of us are conveniently living in China and making good money
wow. So how is freedom of press in china?
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by Biafraaa: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
He is a very big one comrade.
ntyce:

Illiterate
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by PrincessDiana: 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dem be real "Western Zombies"!
Winters23:
Crypto is playing a pivotal role in the Ukraine/Russia crises and although at first crypto people joined the popular idea of donating crypto coins to Nazi Ukraine, but after most of the facts started coming out it became obvious that Crypto can not be used by the state as a weapon of sanctions.

Crypto represents freedom from centralisation of power and wealth.

Also, the West is currently losing the media war. They also lost India and Chnises support. They are now desperate for more allies.

Their sanctions will not last for more than two months because they were all made from emotions and not reasoning.

The rest of the world is gradually falling in line with #IstandWithRussia and #IStandWithPutin trending in their own twitter worldwide.

The Western zombies here on Nairaland will start to disappear one by one and soon the West will have no friends left to cheer them as they push for war and more blood.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jackanda1:
wow. So how is freedom of press in china?
Bro, the myth that there is freedom of press anywhere is long dead and buried for grown minds. If you think that there is freedom of speech in the west then go ask Julian Asange and others.

Here is the principle I've long adopted in life. Go for what works for you and those who are different simply let them be.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by Giltexo: 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
Correct business man
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by elene559: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Real business!
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by Khaysee: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
gimakon:

Suppose i come to your house , or would i say your land and want to steal it and i come with say 6 people to steal the same land with me, would you sit and watch or would you fight for what is yours?
So because You sell my land I can kill everyone around around you ?
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by reidkrugger(m): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
SeaTrade:
I cannot,and will never support making ordinary citizens suffer because of decisions made without their consent and is way above their pay grade.
The high handedness of America and it's allies shows they've got no honour and respect for processes and can just do whatever they want because they think they control the world.
All these sanctions that'll have Russian ordinary people suffer and freezing their oligarchs assets around the world is highly stupid,unethical and i will think there's something else making them do this asides the invasion of Ukraine, else why? undecided
Decisions and actions like this make me give support to Russia to bomb Ukraine to kingdom come and they're justified honestly.

Plz, how àre they justified?
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by maasoap(m): 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
cry
Jackanda1:
The source is BBC, but
it isn't western propaganda since it favors Putin. grin

If you hate western media so much go live in china or North Korea grin

What exactly favoured Putin in that report? May be the new name for all Russians now is Putin, lol
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by Aaay: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
grin
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
Khaysee:

So because You sell my land I can kill everyone around around you ?

I no talk say you go kill o, na your very honest response i need oga.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by Hassanmaye(m): 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
sotall:
cool

Are you sure
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by Khaysee: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
gimakon:

I no talk say you go kill o, na your very honest response i need oga.
Am not happy for killing and and destruction of property in Ukraine
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by helinues: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
cheesy

the ban would have defile everything crypto stands for.
crypto have been used to fund something much worse.

crypto is not your regular fiat and not controlled by the government.

Nice business decision.

Apostle of @ bolded

cheesy
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Apostle of @ bolded

cheesy
[/s]
who's this?
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Khaysee:

Am not happy for killing and and destruction of property in Ukraine

No one is. The president knows the outcome then he went ahead to claim a land which isn't his and you expect Putin to be silent about it? C'mon, that guy is one of the strongest leaders earth has, you don't expect him to be ridiculed in such a manner.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: Changpeng Zhao Rejects Russian Users' Ban by Khaysee: 3:58am On Mar 08, 2022
gimakon:

No one is. The president knows the outcome then he went ahead to claim a land which isn't his and you expect Putin to be silent about it? C'mon, that guy is one of the strongest leaders earth has, you don't expect him to be ridiculed in such a manner.
Human lives to settle score they should take back land without killing biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malawi Cabinet Members ‘roll Out’ Ads To Thank The President Over $88m IMF Loan / Burkina Faso, Mali And Niger Look To Form A Confederation / Niger: Coup Leaders remain defiant, form new Govt; appoint 21 Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.