Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,565 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Throwback Of Zelenskyy As A Performer - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Throwback Of Zelenskyy As A Performer (3076 Views)

Ghana's Currency Slumps To World’s Worst Performer Versus Dollar / Hilarious Videos Of Zelenskyy Before He Became President Of Ukraine (Video) / Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Of Zelenskyy As A Performer by BanevsJoker(m): 8:32am On Mar 03, 2022
No wonder Biden's America love him.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Zelenskyy As A Performer by CharlotteFlair: 8:55am On Mar 03, 2022
benuejosh:
A country where everyone has an equal opportunity of becoming great. As a Nigerian, i believe ao much in that too. President Buhari has shown to us and proved also, that a nobody can become somebody in this Country without knowing anybody. God bless the president.
But Adeleke cannot be governor because he is a dancing senator right?

Hypocritos!

Because na oyibo!
Re: Throwback Of Zelenskyy As A Performer by benuejosh: 9:08am On Mar 03, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
But Adeleke cannot be governor because he is a dancing senator right?

Hypocritos!
I
Because na oyibo!
Ask the people of Osun state why they didn't give him governor.
Re: Throwback Of Zelenskyy As A Performer by CharlotteFlair: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2022
benuejosh:
Ask the people of Osun state why they didn't give him governor.
I choose to ask APC miscreants on NL. grin
Re: Throwback Of Zelenskyy As A Performer by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:28am On Mar 03, 2022
Lifefountain:
Make peace not war
stop with this your make peace. It can never be in this world. Jesus said war after war. Only the kingdom of God can bring peace. All your prayers for peace is shiit
Re: Throwback Of Zelenskyy As A Performer by kingslj: 9:41am On Mar 03, 2022
SmartProf:
He's got his creative talent which he is unashamed of...that he was an entertainer doesn't make him any less of a person capable of leading his country as President. Its very unfortunate that the OP did put him up here in this light just to make a mockery of him. Look, Zelenskyy has shown uncommon bravery even in the face of aggression from a powerful tyrant. Infact, while as a performer he won the heart of his people and as President, he has been widely hailed for his doggedness to defend the Ukrainian people and territory by leading from the front. He's got the respect of his people and that's what matter.

Abi o , The former General we have at the helm of affairs dont seems to have a blueprint on how to govern

1 Like

Re: Throwback Of Zelenskyy As A Performer by KingMack(m): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2022
If Na Nigeria my country..all this I'm crew go get political appointment ASAP!

Modified**this man fit be gay oo grin now I see where Vladimir wants to Put_In cheesy

Re: Throwback Of Zelenskyy As A Performer by MERCHANDISER: 9:51am On Mar 03, 2022
Aufbauh:
Most probably Putin is still looking at Zelenskyy as a comedian, but the comedy musician has evolved & grown balls.

He is a comedian by profession.
Be is just like Mr bean as an American leader

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Of Zelenskyy As A Performer by MERCHANDISER: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2022
BSsniffer:

stop repeating CNN talking points......the fagg0t influencer is hiding in his bunker while his country men are dying on the streets and his country on the verge of getting nuked by an EX-KGB killer...........you nigerians can be very hypocritical

how this comedian ended up being president is beyond my imagination

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Of Zelenskyy As A Performer by Gold179: 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
holy shit, how Ukrainians carry presidential seat give comedian and they think he would not turn their country to a joke anyway he continued his comedian career as he has already turned the lives of the people as a joke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

US And Uk Ready For Air Strike In Syria As Russia And China Defend / Niger Military Sacrifice COCKEREL In Packed Stadium To Signify French Exit / Members Of The Femen Group Based In Europe 18+ Viewing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.