Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

FG Approves US Request For Abba Kyari’s Extradition - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approves US Request For Abba Kyari’s Extradition (45807 Views)

No Special Treatment For Abba Kyari, Others In Kuje Prison - Prison Authorities / Malami Releases Statement On Abba Kyari's Extradition Process / Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves US Request For Abba Kyari’s Extradition by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
Naiira:
Options have been weighed - Baba would rather perish in a well-coordinated US prison for his fraud crime, than lounge in a despicable Nigerian cell for his drug offense.

Sense will not kill these naughteners

You have no idea of the number of inmates waiting for him in Nigerian cell.
Re: FG Approves US Request For Abba Kyari’s Extradition by Naiira(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kingdemu:

Not his fan, but I don't understand this always shifting the goal post style of you guys. Before it drugs case was to stop his extradition. The permission is granted to extradite him, is now a decision about better prison conditions... Lmao. Na wa for una sha

You are not a strategic thinker; thus, I won’t expect you to catch the drift.
Re: FG Approves US Request For Abba Kyari’s Extradition by streetsoldier1(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
Racoon:
Finally! There is more to this volte face by the sanctimonious govt but it is obvious they are now tired of shamelessly trying to defend the supercop fraudster cum druggie-Abba Kyari or perhaps the guy have stepped on more powerful toes. Fingers crossed.

they have to release him before he mention big names here. so i think its cheaper to sacrifice him
Re: FG Approves US Request For Abba Kyari’s Extradition by Kingdemu: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Naiira:

You are not a strategic thinker; thus, I won’t expect you to catch the drift.
The right word is "Buhari hater". Yes I'm not a Buhari hater.
Re: FG Approves US Request For Abba Kyari’s Extradition by best9265: 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
olatade:
**AGF satisfied reasons for extradition request not political

**Says it will not be unjust or oppressive to surrender Kyari

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/breaking-fg-approves-us-request-for-abba-kyaris-extradition/

He should go and declare his innocence
Re: FG Approves US Request For Abba Kyari’s Extradition by VPN11(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Super Drug Baron, Extortionist and Racketeerer. @ndlea_nigeria parade Abba Kyari in handcuffs to the world press. @PoliceNG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections / Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.