Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

VIP Whose Police Orderly Was Filmed Carrying Plate Of Food Speaks, Claims Its Fo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIP Whose Police Orderly Was Filmed Carrying Plate Of Food Speaks, Claims Its Fo (4265 Views)

Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her / PDP To Investigate Alleged Claims Its Members Are Receiving Money From Tinubu / Akeredolu: My Orderly Was Shaking When Kidnappers Confronted Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Was Filmed Carrying Plate Of Food Speaks, Claims Its Fo by talktimi(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Yes, I believe the ídiot woman
Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Was Filmed Carrying Plate Of Food Speaks, Claims Its Fo by riches4me(m): 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
The reality is that most of these orderlies are Akpan to their bosses
Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Was Filmed Carrying Plate Of Food Speaks, Claims Its Fo by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
riches4me:
The reality is that most of these orderlies are Akpan to their bosses
What's akpan to their bosses
Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Was Filmed Carrying Plate Of Food Speaks, Claims Its Fo by ruggedtimi(m): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
princemillla:

Dont judge bro, that food could as well be for the officer truly. We all know what play out in nija party. Food is qlways given priority and the caterers ehn the way dey carry the food for head.

So its possible the woman used her influence to help the officer get food
the food is for the officer and he is carrying her blue purse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Guy Running The Show In Lagos State Government (picture) / Richest And Poorest Nigerian States / LAGOS IS WORLD’S THIRD WORST CITY .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.